Author Topic: What IF Luke Mitchell is proven guilty after the remaining samples are tested?  (Read 7732 times)

Offline faithlilly

Both Ms. Walsh and Ms. Fleming gave at least one false statement before or during the trial.  I never heard that QC Turnbull reminded them of the importance of telling the truth.

Or indeed John [Name removed] or Gordon [Name removed].
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Dexter

Across a number of cases, there are instances in which a witness is threatened with punishment from the criminal justice system.  Yet, there are also instances in which a witness is cajoled into changing his or her initial statement.  I think both came into play in this case.

Definitely . This has happened in more cases than people realise.

Offline Rusty

Definitely . This has happened in more cases than people realise.

Are you going to upload evidence of your law degree?

Offline Rusty

Both Ms. Walsh and Ms. Fleming gave at least one false statement before or during the trial.  I never heard that QC Turnbull reminded them of the importance of telling the truth.

What would that be?

Was you at the trial, if not how do you know what QC Turnbull remind or did not remind them off?

Offline faithlilly

What would that be?

Was you at the trial, if not how do you know what QC Turnbull remind or did not remind them off?

Rusty, Rusty, Rusty I do sometimes wish you’d confine yourself to commenting on YouTube videos and leave the proper debate to the adults.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Rusty

Rusty, Rusty, Rusty I do sometimes wish you’d confine yourself to commenting on YouTube videos and leave the proper debate to the adults.

Have you cried me my loch yet?

Offline faithlilly

Have you cried me my loch yet?

At least your sentence is grammatically correct this time….it’s a start.

Offline KenMair

From someone who supports a drug addled fool that can barely string a sentence together, verbally or in writing, I don't think correcting anyone's grammar for point scoring is necessary. What about debating LM's movements and alibis - the things that got him convicted?

Offline faithlilly

From someone who supports a drug addled fool that can barely string a sentence together, verbally or in writing, I don't think correcting anyone's grammar for point scoring is necessary. What about debating LM's movements and alibis - the things that got him convicted?

Well that’s me told! Now off you go…I’m sure there’s plenty more moral panic to be squeezed from Dr Lean driving a bus.

Offline KenMair

Well that’s me told! Now off you go…I’m sure there’s plenty more moral panic to be squeezed from Dr Lean driving a bus.

Moral panic? Panic on the streets of Dalkeith, Danderhall and Eskbank. The tide is turning, people are running scared. What number is Sandra's bus? Is she giving you a lift to the protest?

Offline faithlilly

Moral panic? Panic on the streets of Dalkeith, Danderhall and Eskbank. The tide is turning, people are running scared. What number is Sandra's bus? Is she giving you a lift to the protest?

Why….do you want me to ask her to pick you up on the way?

Offline Rusty

I seen an advert the other day. Devil design duvet covers, half price on Amazon. If i was you, I'd get them snapped up for when you move Luke in. Getting released soon, tic tok and all that nonsense.

Offline faithlilly

I seen an advert the other day. Devil design duvet covers, half price on Amazon. If i was you, I'd get them snapped up for when you move Luke in. Getting released soon, tic tok and all that nonsense.

Shush Rusty….the adults are talking.

Offline Chris_Halkides

What would that be?

"[100] The identification evidence of Miss Fleming and Miss Walsh was also criticised. They had spoken to seeing the appellant. Fleming claimed to have seen a picture of the appellant in the Daily Record newspaper on 15 August 2003, following the murder. Her evidence in this respect was confused. In particular, she initially claimed that the newspaper was brought home to her by her partner, the witness Patrick Walsh. However, in cross-examination she confirmed that her partner was in Ireland when the newspaper in question was published. Her position then changed as to the date on which she had seen this photograph, claiming that it had been in the week of 4 - 8 August. She later accepted that she was mistaken in this regard also, as no such picture had been printed at that time. Leaving aside the issue of the timing of the photograph, the witness was confused about the image she had seen. In her statement she suggested that this was of a young man walking towards a house, but the newspaper contained no such picture of the appellant."
https://murderpedia.org/male.M/m/mitchell-luke.htm
IIRC Ms Walsh claimed not to have been the one who showed Ms. Fleming the photograph when in fact she did.  If you have evidence that QC Turnbull reminded Ms. Fleming or Ms. Walsh about the importance of telling the truth, please cite it.  I did not claim that he didn't, only that I have no evidence that he did.

Offline Parky41

"[100] The identification evidence of Miss Fleming and Miss Walsh was also criticised. They had spoken to seeing the appellant. Fleming claimed to have seen a picture of the appellant in the Daily Record newspaper on 15 August 2003, following the murder. Her evidence in this respect was confused. In particular, she initially claimed that the newspaper was brought home to her by her partner, the witness Patrick Walsh. However, in cross-examination she confirmed that her partner was in Ireland when the newspaper in question was published. Her position then changed as to the date on which she had seen this photograph, claiming that it had been in the week of 4 - 8 August. She later accepted that she was mistaken in this regard also, as no such picture had been printed at that time. Leaving aside the issue of the timing of the photograph, the witness was confused about the image she had seen. In her statement she suggested that this was of a young man walking towards a house, but the newspaper contained no such picture of the appellant."
https://murderpedia.org/male.M/m/mitchell-luke.htm
IIRC Ms Walsh claimed not to have been the one who showed Ms. Fleming the photograph when in fact she did.  If you have evidence that QC Turnbull reminded Ms. Fleming or Ms. Walsh about the importance of telling the truth, please cite it.  I did not claim that he didn't, only that I have no evidence that he did.

The point being missed however - Such as, these excerpts mean nothing, that is zero, without the everything of the witnesses testimony in full. What DF may have attempted is just that, attempts. Does not mean his attempts were accepted as fact, does it now? Much like the road sign fiasco around AB, attempts to confuse witnesses, so your point here is what exactly?

Those precognitions, where one would look to build something of what they may 'attempt' with each witness, in brief, to attempt to lesson the strength of their testimony already led by the Crown. Where the Crown, not at all daft to what would take place, covers most of those bases pre the cross examining by the defence - In brief, which and again, cannot be highlighted enough, it means nothing, that is nothing, without the "everything" the full context.

Very much why, there is nothing, again, nothing, happening with this case bar being able to gain some further public support - Based upon something that could not be more lopsided.

Talking of nothing, would we agree, that if there was nothing in any first statements, then it would mean nothing could be added to = Nothing. For that is the basis of the good Prof, is it not? There was nothing to merit an arrest far less taken to trial. Not much "Cajoling" going on there then, was there now, for it the end result was nothing, then nothing happened, nothing was added to equal nothing, was it now? I'll leave that with you.

"Cajoling", altering, changing? - Like 50yards, to 30, to 25 to just a "couple of feet" Or, Not quite 60ft to 43ft to just a "couple of feet" Or, less than 1 mile to 3 miles, or 6 ltrs to 5, or 4inches to 1 1/2 inches, a large oak tree to a tree trunk, 10 steps to 30steps, and on this "cajoling" goes, does it not? We know who is "cajoling" don't we now? And we certainly know who is being "cajoled" - Just a thought.

To rapidly arresting SM, to lesson without a doubt any chance of warning those still indoors, were two people were in a bedroom and NOT on couches in the lounge. To, every test carried out upon the suspect was executed perfectly, but everything else was botched, that type of "Cajoling" - And it really does keep going on and on, with more being added, more "cajoling" taken place of the actual truth in this case, transforming it into utter fantasy for the most part.