Author Topic: Pathology report and witness statement  (Read 2870 times)

Offline Daisy

Pathology report and witness statement
« on: March 19, 2017, 08:42:21 PM »
As promised I attach the pathology report and witness statement

Also attached is the relevant part of the trial transcript.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 09:10:26 AM by Daisy »

Offline John

Re: Pathology report and witness statement
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 09:39:16 AM »

Thank you Daisy, hopefully we can put the myths to bed.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 12:40:53 PM »

Blimey, only half a page Path Report!?... not much time wasted examining the body then!

All we can deduce from that is the evidence was compromised by some clumsy excavation work, and Sami didn't bury himself.

But I'd like to ask Daisy's opinion, without any snail mail to Mark Alexander, exactly what she thinks the cubic metre of concrete which he poured over the other three layers is achieving, other than to ensure that his father's body would never be discovered... except by an inquisitive police force?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 07:03:47 PM »
Blimey, only half a page Path Report!?... not much time wasted examining the body then!

All we can deduce from that is the evidence was compromised by some clumsy excavation work, and Sami didn't bury himself.

But I'd like to ask Daisy's opinion, without any snail mail to Mark Alexander, exactly what she thinks the cubic metre of concrete which he poured over the other three layers is achieving, other than to ensure that his father's body would never be discovered... except by an inquisitive police force?

Mark poured concrete over all the areas in pure innocence.  I believe him until I see evidence to the contrary.  He assumed his father had had all the areas prepared and had no idea he was buried beneath one of them.  Mark was trying to do his best to help with work around the house and garden.

Offline Myster

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 07:44:04 PM »
Mark poured concrete over all the areas in pure innocence.  I believe him until I see evidence to the contrary.  He assumed his father had had all the areas prepared and had no idea he was buried beneath one of them.  Mark was trying to do his best to help with work around the house and garden.
Ah, now then... we've only had half the story, because I've never heard anything about Mark Alexander pouring or laying concrete over other areas. I assumed this cubic metre was the only amount he ordered, delivered by the concrete firm in one load and dumped only on the spot where Sami was buried.  Is there any written or voice record of more being ordered by Mark and delivered for the other areas which you now mention.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 08:09:02 PM »
Ah, now then... we've only had half the story, because I've never heard anything about Mark Alexander pouring or laying concrete over other areas. I assumed this cubic metre was the only amount he ordered, delivered by the concrete firm in one load and dumped only on the spot where Sami was buried.  Is there any written or voice record of more being ordered by Mark and delivered for the other areas which you now mention.

Sorry I assumed when he ordered concrete it was for all areas and not just one section. When all areas had been prepped why would you just complete one area? However you raise a valid point and I will clarify with Mark.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 05:32:25 PM »
Sorry I assumed when he ordered concrete it was for all areas and not just one section. When all areas had been prepped why would you just complete one area? However you raise a valid point and I will clarify with Mark.

Dumping multiple layers of mortar and a layer on concrete in a hole adjacent to the garage has little to do with underpinning any wall and much to do with a concerted effort to conceal a body. Only the victim's son had free unfettered access to the property so the suggestion that some elusive third party did it is pretty ridiculous imo.

But back to the subject under discussion, the pathology report is a bit bare surely?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Myster

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 05:53:27 PM »
No mention of attempted burning of the body either, yet it was reported in other papers besides the Mail. How come?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2017, 09:44:50 PM »
Dumping multiple layers of mortar and a layer on concrete in a hole adjacent to the garage has little to do with underpinning any wall and much to do with a concerted effort to conceal a body. Only the victim's son had free unfettered access to the property so the suggestion that some elusive third party did it is pretty ridiculous imo.

But back to the subject under discussion, the pathology report is a bit bare surely?

Yes at least the pathologist noticed the person was dead! I found it interesting the 'blows' are not defined as in 'could have been drilled by a drill'? I mean some pathologists notice things like, blunt blow to the head or a knife wound with a jagged edge or some such thing.

It is a wonder why the mention of 'partially burned body' was made known to journos.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline John

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2017, 09:11:36 PM »
Yes at least the pathologist noticed the person was dead! I found it interesting the 'blows' are not defined as in 'could have been drilled by a drill'? I mean some pathologists notice things like, blunt blow to the head or a knife wound with a jagged edge or some such thing.

It is a wonder why the mention of 'partially burned body' was made known to journos.

The pathologist's report refers to the 'partial destruction' of the body, was that his way of saying an attempt had been made to burn it?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2017, 01:03:27 PM »
The pathologist's report refers to the 'partial destruction' of the body, was that his way of saying an attempt had been made to burn it?

Yes , Bit sloppy 'Partial destruction' could mean anything...
1. acid bath
2. burning
3. dismembering via (name implement)

If I was a procurator Fiscal I would demand a mored detailed account.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin