Author Topic: Amarals wife. Alexandra Sofia de Sousa Manjua Leal complaint to the police  (Read 25083 times)

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
dated, signed - that makes it a document

Anyone calling it a forgery - should rather have the guts to name the forgerer

CR - as we know, are watching

8((()*/
I won't hold my breath, Registrar. They could always get a copy from Faro, no charge  ?>)()<
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline DCI

Your cosing is mashed.

So all we have is a denial by an embarrassed person. Has she sued the lawyer who published it- it looks libellous to me if it is a forgery.

Beachy did the translation. I know that her Portuguese is virtually nil.

Beachy did what translation, debunker?
Not the above, she didn't. It was done by a trusted, Portuguese person, years ago!

I am talking about the interview translation in RedBlossom's mashed coding which clearly says:

"Thanks to 'Beachy' for translation"

I know more than I care to discuss about Beachy. I do know that she lies through her teeth. But she is not fluent in Portuguese.

My apologies, debunker  8()-000(

registrar

My cosing is mashed? What does cosing mean? Thanks in advance DB

Registrar, CR can watch as much as they like, Sofia Leal states its a forgery, she should know, besides his is nothing more than a DCI and co attemptto blacken Mr Amarals name and sod all to do with Maddie vanishing off the face of the earth, perhaps time for some to get their  feetand brains on the ground
 8((()*/

She either wrote the doc and SIGNED it or she didn't - simple as

I go for the former

In judiciary terms Portugal is the wild west - peeps make statements and declarations at will

Worth the paper they are written on?

Debatable

But forgery remains forgery

And you, redblossom made that claim - back it up with evidence kindly

debunker

Your cosing is mashed.

So all we have is a denial by an embarrassed person. Has she sued the lawyer who published it- it looks libellous to me if it is a forgery.

Beachy did the translation. I know that her Portuguese is virtually nil.

Beachy did what translation, debunker?
Not the above, she didn't. It was done by a trusted, Portuguese person, years ago!

I am talking about the interview translation in RedBlossom's mashed coding which clearly says:

"Thanks to 'Beachy' for translation"

I know more than I care to discuss about Beachy. I do know that she lies through her teeth. But she is not fluent in Portuguese.

My apologies, debunker  8()-000(

Thanks. Because of the mashed coding, I did not see it the first time either. Beachy deserves a thread of her own!

Offline DCI

My cosing is mashed? What does cosing mean? Thanks in advance DB

Registrar, CR can watch as much as they like, Sofia Leal states its a forgery, she should know, besides his is nothing more than a DCI and co attemptto blacken Mr Amarals name and sod all to do with Maddie vanishing off the face of the earth, perhaps time for some to get their  feetand brains on the ground
 8((()*/

She either wrote the doc and SIGNED it or she didn't - simple as

I go for the former

In judiciary terms Portugal is the wild west - peeps make statements and declarations at will

Worth the paper they are written on?

Debatable

But forgery remains forgery

And you, redblossom made that claim - back it up with evidence kindly

If its a forgery, then she should have a word with Dr. Guilhermino Encarnação.  8**8:/:

Amaral needs no help, to blacken his name. he did that himself, years before Madeleine was abducted.

Offline DCI

I did not make the claim it was a forgery, Sofia Leal did, if you think she is a liar, take it up with her, ta

NOW what has this to do with Maddie vanishing into thn air?

A discredited forgery, and nothing to do with the case apart from highlighting the obscene lengths some people go to

next...
 8)--))

Yes you did!

of course I did, because the alledged author said it was, how hard is that for you to understand? it really cant be that hard. Seriously. its your prerogative to believe marcos the mad lawyer, who has admitted to using illegal tactics in this case, if thats your kind of thing, totally up to you

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Insult, when you know you are wrong. Marcos is that mad, he beat Gonc, hands down, in court  8)><(
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 08:03:18 PM by DCI »

icabodcrane

No assumptions or accusations there- just a request for you to back up your post and a question about your possible motives.

Cite?

My possible motives? Gosh, you are such a joker at times. The cite is there, you only have to GOOGLE, Im sure even you can manage that?

" Anyway, I hope that Dr Marcos Aragao, in the near future, will be committed in order to receive psychiatric treatment, his dementia being declared and considered inimputable in relation to the acts he has committed. Anyway, this week he will be reported to the Ethics Council of the Bar, an institution that does not accept in its midst people who do not conduct themselves with dignity in the career of the law"

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id131.html

Is Marcos Aragao the lawyer who admitted being paid by Metado 3,  the McCann's private detectives ?    (   or was that someone else ? )

Offline Mrs. B

Hmm....that will take some explaining - I think.

Offline DCI

Hmm....that will take some explaining - I think.

Thanks Mrs B, been looking for that.  8((()*/

Do you mind if I add it to my original post?

Offline Mrs. B

Not at all, DCI  8((()*/

Offline DCI

Redblossom

No assumptions or accusations there- just a request for you to back up your post and a question about your possible motives.

Cite?

My possible motives? Gosh, you are such a joker at times. The cite is there, you only have to GOOGLE, Im sure even you can manage that?

" Anyway, I hope that Dr Marcos Aragao, in the near future, will be committed in order to receive psychiatric treatment, his dementia being declared and considered inimputable in relation to the acts he has committed. Anyway, this week he will be reported to the Ethics Council of the Bar, an institution that does not accept in its midst people who do not conduct themselves with dignity in the career of the law"

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id131.html

Is Marcos Aragao the lawyer who admitted being paid by Metado 3,  the McCann's private detectives ?    (   or was that someone else ? )

Yep that was him admitted to getting paid to dig dirt on mr amaral, quite an odious character at best

You would think the mccanns and their dodgy m3 cohorts woyod be looking for madeleine instead

Offline gilet

Might as well have the first page of the Police receipt for that letter from Sofia Amaral.

Offline gilet

Quite clearly denials are not worth anything.

I saw Redblossom denied that the translation she had posted had been done by the fraud, Beachy.

Hilarious really when her own post contained the evidence that it was done by that fraud called Beachy.

So what reliance can we place on simple denials. I would suggest none at all.

Its baffling to me that while Sofia Leal has (due to embarrassment or maybe at the request/co-ercion of Goncalo?) made a denial about the matter, not one of the police officers has ever denied it and quite a few were involved in taking that statement.

Can anyone explain if this was the forgery that is claimed by some, then why have the police not denied it being the real thing, why none of these officers have denied their involvement in it etc.?

Till they do, I think we should take the denial with the same pinch of salt as that lie/denial by Redblossom earlier.

Offline Angelo222

I don't think this thread should continue if there is the slightest possibility that the documents are fake.   Unless there is corroboration such as a separate report or even a newspaper article about this complaint I suggest it is archived immediately.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 08:38:59 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!