Author Topic: Portuguese lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia and the Arade dam search.  (Read 57362 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Portuguese lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia
« Reply #135 on: April 05, 2014, 01:29:17 PM »
As I have observed before Davel is very much of the "Four legs good two legs bad" school of thought.
As you say Jassi very selective.
Or to write it on a sign and smack everyone round the head with it lest I be accused again of being imprecise.
Davel seems incapable of countenancing anything which may be construed as being critical of the McCanns and equally incapable of of countenancing anything which may be construed as being supportive of Dr Amaral.

you do like to TRY and sound clever don't you...you may impress the uneducated but you do not impress me...

what your post is accusing me of is bias....something I could easily accuse everyone on this forum as being...with the exception of Sherlock Holmes who follows the Middle Way

Anyone who tries to deny that morais is biased...as you are doing ...is clearly deluded and very much of the four legs good two legs bad school of thought...now who said that

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #136 on: April 05, 2014, 01:31:19 PM »
So davey boy, let's here some rational and coherent responses.

As I said, estuarine's post would impress the uneducated...so are you totally unbiased Stephen...or of the two legs bad...four legs good school of thought

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #137 on: April 05, 2014, 01:34:42 PM »
Yup, so...

Is evidence that he is not living in the real world.

Read the post again...try and understand it...and you will see he had  a dream. I am not a religious person myself but do not condemn all religious people as nutters...he seems to be a spiritualist and believes in life after death. probably half the worlds population believe the same
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 01:37:04 PM by davel »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #138 on: April 05, 2014, 01:38:27 PM »
Read the post again...try and understand it...and you will see he had  a dream. I am not a religious person myself but do not condemn all religious people as nutters...he seems to be a spiritualist and believes in life after death. probably half the worlds population believe the same

'brutally raping that girl and then strangling her with his hands, throwing the cadaver into a lake'

That's a dream is it.

Sounds like a f*****g nightmare to me.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #139 on: April 05, 2014, 01:42:14 PM »
As I have observed before Davel is very much of the "Four legs good two legs bad" school of thought.
As you say Jassi very selective.
Or to write it on a sign and smack everyone round the head with it lest I be accused again of being imprecise.
Davel seems incapable of countenancing anything which may be construed as being critical of the McCanns and equally incapable of of countenancing anything which may be construed as being supportive of Dr Amaral.

it may have passed you by but the mccanns have not even been arrested nevermind found guilty of any criminal offence wheras amaral has.....so my opinions are based on sound evidence and therefore to a certain extent objective

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #140 on: April 05, 2014, 01:43:55 PM »

“On 5th May [the Saturday immediately after Madeleine was reported missing], on returning from a spiritualist meeting in Madeira, immediately after going to bed, but just before falling asleep -  at around midnight - an extraordinary thing happened to me, for the first time in my life. I saw the image of a little girl that must have been around four years of age, with blonde, shoulder-length straight hair, blue eyes, very disturbed, visibly unable to understand what was happening to her, accompanied by a female being of great beauty and great spiritual standing.

“Then, other images appeared to me, concerning what had happened to this girl. I saw a strongly-built man, blue eyes, somewhat balding and with blondish hair, brutally raping that girl and then strangling her with his hands, throwing the cadaver into a lake. I perceived by a map that was shown to me, that this happened in the Algarve, but I couldn’t read the name of the village. I stress that I hadn’t seen any photo of Maddie before. I only knew, from what I’d heard on the radio, that she was 3 years old”.

No dream there then.

He saw images, apparently, of a little girl being brutally raped & strangled then chucked into a lake.

Nice.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 01:57:12 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #141 on: April 05, 2014, 01:46:32 PM »
you do like to TRY and sound clever don't you...you may impress the uneducated but you do not impress me...

what your post is accusing me of is bias....something I could easily accuse everyone on this forum as being...with the exception of Sherlock Holmes who follows the Middle Way

Anyone who tries to deny that morais is biased...as you are doing ...is clearly deluded
and very much of the four legs good two legs bad school of thought...now who said that

In your opinion, davel, only in your opinion.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #142 on: April 05, 2014, 02:05:56 PM »
Do you also believe he should provide evidence that communication with the dead exists before he is allowed to believe in spiritualism? Or does that stand point only apply to those who do not support the McCann abduction theory?

religious belief is a freedom enshrined in law

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #143 on: April 05, 2014, 02:07:26 PM »
In your opinion, davel, only in your opinion.

It is a fact that my posts would not be allowed on the morais forum because it does not believe in dissent

Offline jassi

« Reply #144 on: April 05, 2014, 02:10:41 PM »
It is a fact that my posts would not be allowed on the morais forum because it does not believe in dissent

Is that supposed to be justification for your opinion?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #145 on: April 05, 2014, 02:14:08 PM »
Is that supposed to be justification for your opinion?

It shows the morais forum is biased unlike this one which allows views from both sides

Offline jassi

« Reply #146 on: April 05, 2014, 02:16:33 PM »
It shows the morais forum is biased unlike this one which allows views from both sides

I've come across a pink one rather like that.

Or maybe not -

Estuarine

« Reply #147 on: April 05, 2014, 02:22:35 PM »

Anyone who tries to deny that morais is biased...as you are doing ...is clearly deluded and very much of the four legs good two legs bad school of thought...now who said that
But you are totally biased. And you ravings on this latest post prove my point for me.
As for me trying to sound clever one does not have to try very hard to get the drop on you.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #148 on: April 05, 2014, 02:22:56 PM »
I've come across a pink one rather like that.

I would agree with you. It's only estuarine who imagines that I am biased whilst everyone else on the forum is totally openminded. What he is proving is his OWN bias.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #149 on: April 05, 2014, 02:27:28 PM »
But you are totally biased. And you ravings on this latest post prove my point for me.
As for me trying to sound clever one does not have to try very hard to get the drop on you.

I appear biased to you and other posters because I insist on things being evidenced based and the evidence doesn't point at the McCanns.....a fact confirmed by SY.

Has it passed you by that practically every poster on this forum has a bias...if you deny that you are showing yourself to be a fool...carry on and  be my guest