Author Topic: Portuguese lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia and the Arade dam search.  (Read 57238 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Portuguese lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia
« Reply #180 on: July 25, 2015, 10:14:17 AM »
ANYTHING FOUND as a result of the searches being carried out by divers at the Arade dam near Silves will be given to Método 3, the Spanish private investigating company hired by the McCann family to help find Madeleine - See more at: http://portugalresident.com/divers-search-for-madeleine-in-arade-dam#sthash.ul8hp9tJ.dpuf

The divers’ search of the waters at the Arade Dam started on Monday in a private operation commissioned by the Madeira-based lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia and sponsored by a Portimão-based company named SPEC.

Who the hell are SPEC? Not short for Spectre. Send in 007  @)(++(*

**Snip
  ... and Marcos Aragão Correia has said that if Madeleine McCann’s body is found in the Arade dam, he will reveal all the information related to the tip-off that has led to the search. 
http://portugalresident.com/divers-search-for-madeleine-in-arade-dam#sthash.ul8hp9tJ.D9PY1W9s.dpuf

Despite the fact that no body was found in the dam ... I wonder if Marcos Aragão Correia has shared the tip-off he received with the present investigators from the PJ and SY.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #181 on: July 25, 2015, 10:18:14 AM »
**Snip
  ... and Marcos Aragão Correia has said that if Madeleine McCann’s body is found in the Arade dam, he will reveal all the information related to the tip-off that has led to the search. 
http://portugalresident.com/divers-search-for-madeleine-in-arade-dam#sthash.ul8hp9tJ.D9PY1W9s.dpuf

Despite the fact that no body was found in the dam ... I wonder if Marcos Aragão Correia has shared the tip-off he received with the present investigators from the PJ and SY.

Ah yes, good old Mr. Psychic himself.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #182 on: July 25, 2015, 10:36:19 AM »
Ah yes, good old Mr. Psychic himself.

I believe he may have received information from a felon ... but however he came by it ... it proved to be erroneous ... leading one to wonder why there has been such a concerted effort to have it cemented into public consciousness that Madeleine McCann is dead when there is a 50~50 chance she is alive.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #183 on: July 25, 2015, 10:42:01 AM »
I believe he may have received information from a felon ... but however he came by it ... it proved to be erroneous ... leading one to wonder why there has been such a concerted effort to have it cemented into public consciousness that Madeleine McCann is dead when there is a 50~50 chance she is alive.

He claimed to have psychic visions, which puts him on the same plane as Derek Acorah.

You could always ask Sam.  ?{)(**

Offline Carana

« Reply #184 on: July 25, 2015, 10:56:53 AM »
**Snip

He originally said that it was an underworld source, then it changed to some kind of psychic vision.

I'm agnostic about psychics. Some are scammers, others are genuinely convinced that they have paranormal powers. Perhaps one or two really do, who knows?

Investigators don't necessarily throw reports of "visions" in the vertical filing cabinet, because there's always the possibility that a perp or someone who actually does know something could be attempting to report it anonymously.

Offline Carana

« Reply #185 on: July 25, 2015, 11:17:37 AM »

There's a section on him in the Summers and Swan book "Looking for Madeleine". Worth a read.

stephen25000

« Reply #186 on: July 25, 2015, 11:20:17 AM »
There's a section on him in the Summers and Swan book "Looking for Madeleine". Worth a read.

Which is a rewrite of already existing knowledge.

Great book though. 8)--))

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #187 on: July 25, 2015, 11:23:58 AM »

It was made up BS and another liar trying to confuse the case  &%+((£ SY better get searching the other one and tracking suspect mobiles in that area for dates.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #188 on: July 25, 2015, 11:35:15 AM »
It was made up BS and another liar trying to confuse the case  &%+((£ SY better get searching the other one and tracking suspect mobiles in that area for dates.

With the imprimatur of  Correio da Manha what could possibly be amiss  8**8:/:  ???

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #189 on: July 25, 2015, 12:44:55 PM »

Can you show your workings for the 50 50 chance?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline mercury

« Reply #190 on: July 25, 2015, 12:52:35 PM »
off to google "imprimatur"

Offline Carana

« Reply #191 on: July 25, 2015, 05:35:13 PM »

Which is a rewrite of already existing knowledge.

Great book though. 8)--))

Some of the content I already knew, but there were interesting details that I didn't.

Offline sadie

« Reply #192 on: July 25, 2015, 11:23:32 PM »
My thoughts exactly, Brietta

Too many Red Herrings pushing that Madeleine is either dead or hidden in PdL area.

False stuff designed to try and make people believe that PdL is the place to look.  Wasting Police time and ensuring that nobody looks farther affield.

She was cleared out of PdL immediately ... of that I am pretty certain

There has been a concerted effort by an organised and practiced group to take the attention away from what actually happened to Madeleine, where she went etc.  IMO

Offline sadie

« Reply #193 on: July 25, 2015, 11:35:42 PM »
He originally said that it was an underworld source, then it changed to some kind of psychic vision.

I'm agnostic about psychics. Some are scammers, others are genuinely convinced that they have paranormal powers. Perhaps one or two really do, who knows?

Investigators don't necessarily throw reports of "visions" in the vertical filing cabinet, because there's always the possibility that a perp or someone who actually does know something could be attempting to report it anonymously.

Being from a scientific type background, I did not want to believe in Psychics,  BUT

Psychic Matt James has astounded me with what he was pointing to.   For years I puzzled over his runes etc.  doubting but hoping thta they might help.

After I had worked things out by my own means without his help, I popped in to relook at Matt James and I suddenly realised that he was SPOT ON !   Absolutely SPOT ON with some of his predictions and runes. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G, but you have to know how to decipher them.

I cant always do that.

Then there is a lady in Swansea who is brilliant too.  She is shy and remains anonymous, but she too was SPOT ON

I am still wary, cos manyb are frauds, I think, but now I am prepared to give psychics a try before dismissing them.   Maybe you would benefit by trying that Stephen?

Offline Brietta

Re: Portuguese lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia and the Arade dam search.
« Reply #194 on: July 27, 2015, 10:13:17 AM »

I'm actually not at all sure why we are discussing either Marcos Aragão Correia or the Arade dam. 

I have become aware there are people who have "issues" with the man himself. 

Particularly Mr Amaral who tried to have him declared insane and to have him committed to an asylum. He failed in that attempt.

Mr Amaral wasn't best pleased with him, possibly because he acted as lawyer for Leonor Cipriano, and sued him for libel.  Mr Amaral was unsuccessful in that endeavour, lost his case and the judge ordered him to pay all the costs.

As far as the reservoirs go ... Mr Correia acted on "information received" ... so where is the problem in a search being organised?

Is there any suggestion that the police were remiss in not sending divers down to search these vast stretches of water on spec without any concrete information to go on?