Author Topic: Portuguese lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia and the Arade dam search.  (Read 57362 times)

stephen25000

Re: Portuguese lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2014, 08:55:47 PM »

Could you supply independent evidence to support your statement...the answer is no

The question is, why won't you accept the truth ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2014, 08:59:47 PM »

The question is, why won't you accept the truth ?

I do accept the truth,,,the truth is backed by evidence... I don't accept gossip as you do...which is what John has stated and you have accepted as the truth

stephen25000

« Reply #107 on: April 04, 2014, 09:03:43 PM »
I do accept the truth,,,the truth is backed by evidence... I don't accept gossip as you do...which is what John has stated and you have accepted as the truth

No davel, not gossip.

Try as you might, you won't drown out this forum with your biased rubbish.

stephen25000

« Reply #108 on: April 04, 2014, 09:28:54 PM »
still..after 13 hours no evidence..but Stephen has swallowed it hook ,line and sinker

You support a liar, psychic and fantacist.

Enough said. ?>)()<

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #109 on: April 04, 2014, 09:34:00 PM »
You support a liar, psychic and fantacist.

Enough said. ?>)()<

not enough said...in 13 hours not one piece of evidence and until you supply that evidence he is INNOCENT

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #110 on: April 04, 2014, 09:39:48 PM »
not enough said...in 13 hours not one piece of evidence and until you supply that evidence he is INNOCENT

Let me get this straight...

If I say Sadie or even you are astute posters, you wouldn't believe me unless I could show you proof?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Estuarine

« Reply #111 on: April 04, 2014, 11:01:41 PM »

If I say Sadie or even you are astute posters, you wouldn't believe me unless I could show you proof?

I take it this is a hypothetical case and not reality?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2014, 08:14:51 AM »

You would be stating your opinion...the evidence would be the standard of their posts...that's what would make me believe it or not

stephen25000

« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2014, 08:18:00 AM »
'   De: Marcos Aragão Correia - Advogado [Advocate/Lawyer]
Data: 1 de Janeiro de 2012  - 17:06hrs
Assunto: Urgent - Torture against Leonor Cipriano by the Portuguese State

Dear ***** *******,

I want to inform Amnesty International that I'm being a victim of illegal and brutal persecution by the Portuguese State.  '

From the horse's mouth.

...........and there's more

“On 5th May [the Saturday immediately after Madeleine was reported missing], on returning from a spiritualist meeting in Madeira, immediately after going to bed, but just before falling asleep -  at around midnight - an extraordinary thing happened to me, for the first time in my life. I saw the image of a little girl that must have been around four years of age, with blonde, shoulder-length straight hair, blue eyes, very disturbed, visibly unable to understand what was happening to her, accompanied by a female being of great beauty and great spiritual standing.

“Then, other images appeared to me, concerning what had happened to this girl. I saw a strongly-built man, blue eyes, somewhat balding and with blondish hair, brutally raping that girl and then strangling her with his hands, throwing the cadaver into a lake. I perceived by a map that was shown to me, that this happened in the Algarve, but I couldn’t read the name of the village. I stress that I hadn’t seen any photo of Maddie before. I only knew, from what I’d heard on the radio, that she was 3 years old”.

Marcos Correia said on the record that Método 3 themselves, acting on behalf of the McCanns, had asked him to get involved in the Joana Cipriano case. He went on to claim that the McCanns, via Método 3, had “ordered him to do an investigation”into allegations regarding the accusations against Gonçalo Amaral and his men by Leonor Cipriano.

and there is so much more.

P.S. He clams to have 'extra-terrestrial informants', presumably davel orbiting the sun somewhere inbetween the orbits of Earth and Mars.  8)--))

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2014, 08:25:34 AM »
'   De: Marcos Aragão Correia - Advogado [Advocate/Lawyer]
Data: 1 de Janeiro de 2012  - 17:06hrs
Assunto: Urgent - Torture against Leonor Cipriano by the Portuguese State

Dear ***** *******,

I want to inform Amnesty International that I'm being a victim of illegal and brutal persecution by the Portuguese State.  '

From the horse's mouth.

...........and there's more

“On 5th May [the Saturday immediately after Madeleine was reported missing], on returning from a spiritualist meeting in Madeira, immediately after going to bed, but just before falling asleep -  at around midnight - an extraordinary thing happened to me, for the first time in my life. I saw the image of a little girl that must have been around four years of age, with blonde, shoulder-length straight hair, blue eyes, very disturbed, visibly unable to understand what was happening to her, accompanied by a female being of great beauty and great spiritual standing.

“Then, other images appeared to me, concerning what had happened to this girl. I saw a strongly-built man, blue eyes, somewhat balding and with blondish hair, brutally raping that girl and then strangling her with his hands, throwing the cadaver into a lake. I perceived by a map that was shown to me, that this happened in the Algarve, but I couldn’t read the name of the village. I stress that I hadn’t seen any photo of Maddie before. I only knew, from what I’d heard on the radio, that she was 3 years old”.

Marcos Correia said on the record that Método 3 themselves, acting on behalf of the McCanns, had asked him to get involved in the Joana Cipriano case. He went on to claim that the McCanns, via Método 3, had “ordered him to do an investigation”into allegations regarding the accusations against Gonçalo Amaral and his men by Leonor Cipriano.

and there is so much more.

P.S. He clams to have 'extra-terrestrial informants', presumably davel orbiting the sun somewhere inbetween the orbits of Earth and Mars.  8)--))

lets start to pick this apart...where is the source for the red highlight

stephen25000

« Reply #115 on: April 05, 2014, 08:29:08 AM »
lets start to pick this apart...where is the source for the red highlight

Prove me wrong.   8)--))

ALL OF IT.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #116 on: April 05, 2014, 08:32:05 AM »
Prove me wrong.   8)--))

ALL OF IT.

Thank you for proving me right...you make accusations but have no evidence to support them....until you can your accusations are just gossip and you cannot claim them to be true

stephen25000

« Reply #117 on: April 05, 2014, 08:40:32 AM »
Thank you for proving me right...you make accusations but have no evidence to support them....until you can your accusations are just gossip and you cannot claim them to be true

No davel. The quotations are from Correia himself, readily available on the internet.

Search yourself, if you are capable of course, whichj I truly doubt.

You do realize of course, the more you defend this man, the more it ties you with the mccanns ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #118 on: April 05, 2014, 08:42:38 AM »
No davel. The quotations are from Correia himself, readily available on the internet.

Search yourself, if you are capable of course, whichj I truly doubt.

You do realize of course, the more you defend this man, the more it ties you with the mccanns ?

You seem to be a bit slow...where in any of my posts have I defended him?  You still have supplied no proof...just asking me to find it myself

stephen25000

« Reply #119 on: April 05, 2014, 08:47:48 AM »
You seem to be a bit slow...where in any of my posts have I defended him?  You still have supplied no proof...just asking me to find it myself

The proof is on the internet.

Why are you scared of the truth ?

...and yes, you are defending this oddball, oddball  of course is being very polite.

Perhaps you can get ferryman to help you on this.   8((()*/

Back later.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:52:27 AM by stephen25000 »