Author Topic: Mark Kane's mother condemns the flawed Ch5 documentary.  (Read 8493 times)

Offline Paranoid Android

Re: Mark Kane's mother condemns the flawed Ch5 documentary.
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2021, 01:09:43 AM »
I would be interested to know if Dr.Lean, Scott Forbes and Mark Kane were studying at Stirling University at the same time?

It seems that they were - the recent documentary didn't mention it, though.

I'm glad that Mark's mother has come forward in this way - I understand why MK was highlighted in the very early stages, but the fact that MK was dredged up again in this recent documentary was shameful.

Shameful.

Offline WakeyWakey

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2021, 02:02:31 AM »

Scott confirm he and Sandra were there at the same time at least
https://twitter.com/Scf65Forbes/status/1362845413938761728

Offline John

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2021, 10:11:23 AM »
Scott confirm he and Sandra were there at the same time at least
https://twitter.com/Scf65Forbes/status/1362845413938761728

Cheers for that WW, it's always good to have these things on record.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 10:17:49 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2021, 10:34:40 AM »
Cheers for that WW, it's always good to have these things on record.

Hasn’t Sandra admitted this already? Isn’t this old news?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2021, 12:23:01 PM »
it's always good to have these things on record.

Also on record is a statement by Mark Kane from 2014 ⬇️

Sandra Lean is a bully as well as a liar. I was one of the so called accused, not a shred of evidence against me except a statement from a man who has a severe criminal record that has since came to light. I knew all about it from the start I knew it would eventually catch up with him and Sandra Lean. Anytime I contacted her on the 'Luke Mitchell' is innocent website she got right onto her cronies and I would receive death threats over the phone, be visited n public places by he man with the long and hash criminal record who would make threats against and my family. He even went to my mothers door, she is her Sixties and disabled  just to show me she could be got at! What type of human being does such a thing? He assaulted me in full view of half a dozen people after I had left a comment on Ms.Leans web pag. All of this I reported to the police. Just to set a couple of things straight I never had big cuts on my face the day after the murder I had a tiny scratch is all, he did not drive me to the police station the day after and he never said what amount of money we would get but he did say we would get money if we spoke to the press and get a wee holiday out of it. I never wanted anything to do with it it was sick, the man bullied me. He got a holiday out of it as the daily record accidentally used his name as the suspect he got just over a grand in damages. I have never received anything for the mental anguish myself and family have been through. I think he was merely a puppet in Sandra Leans games which have now came to a head but I'm still stuck with totally untrue accusations against me and haven't even received a sorry let alone anything else. I knew about his criminal past but I never mentioned it, I never spoke to reporters, which he wanted me to. He used to make jokes about it and him and him only ever brought it up as you know it was nearly 4 years before he came forward after a falling out between us, the police didn't take him serious and he gave a high court statement Han is all lies and I have many witness that can back that up. He bullied me after he had went to the police, trying to keep me in line and watch who I spoke to but I just didn't want anything to do with it god I wasn't even sure he was telling the truth about talking to the police cause like I said he used to make jokes about it. If they haughty they were right then how come whenever I questioned Sandra lean she would get right on to him to go and do her dirty work which was harass me. I have a load of witness to prove everything he said is a lie that's why I was never worried. I just think it's shocking that a man can take half truths, 3rd hand stories and just lies then go to the police with this rubbish and before you know it my name is on the 6 o'clock news, in newspapers giving totally false information about me and iv never received any type of closure or apology or anything from the people involved. Maybe karma has just taken it's time he's been exposed for the violent criminal who done jail for armed robbery and Sandra Lean, not for the first time, is wrong. I went through hell and back because of them but I'm not going to waste my life looking for revenge I knew in time it would all come out. Here's to the innocent among us, don't let the b........s grind you down.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2021, 12:24:44 PM »
And some forum members/readers may recall Honorato Alberto Christovao’s name being put forward as an ‘alternative suspect’ to Simon Hall re the murder of Joan Albert in 2001 https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/capel-st-mary-former-suffolk-man-is-victim-in-car-2720254

Solicitors ask for Norwich murder victim’s DNA in bid to overturn conviction
https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/solicitors-ask-for-norwich-murder-victim-s-dna-in-bid-469330

Drug debt theory over Norwich car park murder
Last week solicitors acting for an Ipswich man convicted in 2003 of the murder  of pensioner Joan Albert at her home in Capel St Mary, Suffolk, asked police for a sample of DNA from Mr Christovao.
The supporters of Simon Hall, 33, believe Mr Christovao had links to the village at the time of the killing in 2001 and could have been connected to her death.
DNA samples and fingerprints found at the Capel St Mary murder scene failed to match Hall's.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-12698800

Following the exposure of Simon Halls guilt in 2013 - What lessons, if any, did Sandra Lean learn?

Mark Kanes name was brought up on the channel 5 TV show at the beginning of the 2nd episode

One of the PI’s states,

“We’ve got another person of interest that absolutely shocked me. It was a guy by the name of Mark Kane. He’s turned up with scratches on his face”

Sandra Lean then states,

“If Luke Mitchell didn’t kill Jodi, someone else did”
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 12:54:40 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2021, 01:04:00 PM »
the man himself claims he was on luke legal team lol.

https://twitter.com/Scf65Forbes/status/1113550373946626048
he was living in leith area of edinburgh at the time of crime, being from an area just outside dalkeith area originally
Thank you.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2021, 01:14:27 PM »

I'm glad that Mark's mother has come forward in this way - I understand why MK was highlighted in the very early stages, but the fact that MK was dredged up again in this recent documentary was shameful.

Shameful.
I know Dr. Lean and Scott Forbes were at Stirling University at the same time but I've never heard mention of when Mark Kane attended Stirling. The university term begins in August. Scott Forbes shows up at Corinne's caravan place toward the end of the year but I don't know if it's the same year. I'd be interested to know. Thanks for replying. I've always wondered where Scott Forbes is from.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2021, 01:18:07 PM »
Also on record is a statement by Mark Kane from 2014 ⬇️

Sandra Lean is a bully as well as a liar. I was one of the so called accused, not a shred of evidence against me except a statement from a man who has a severe criminal record that has since came to light. I knew all about it from the start I knew it would eventually catch up with him and Sandra Lean. Anytime I contacted her on the 'Luke Mitchell' is innocent website she got right onto her cronies and I would receive death threats over the phone, be visited n public places by he man with the long and hash criminal record who would make threats against and my family. He even went to my mothers door, she is her Sixties and disabled  just to show me she could be got at! What type of human being does such a thing? He assaulted me in full view of half a dozen people after I had left a comment on Ms.Leans web pag. All of this I reported to the police. Just to set a couple of things straight I never had big cuts on my face the day after the murder I had a tiny scratch is all, he did not drive me to the police station the day after and he never said what amount of money we would get but he did say we would get money if we spoke to the press and get a wee holiday out of it. I never wanted anything to do with it it was sick, the man bullied me. He got a holiday out of it as the daily record accidentally used his name as the suspect he got just over a grand in damages. I have never received anything for the mental anguish myself and family have been through. I think he was merely a puppet in Sandra Leans games which have now came to a head but I'm still stuck with totally untrue accusations against me and haven't even received a sorry let alone anything else. I knew about his criminal past but I never mentioned it, I never spoke to reporters, which he wanted me to. He used to make jokes about it and him and him only ever brought it up as you know it was nearly 4 years before he came forward after a falling out between us, the police didn't take him serious and he gave a high court statement Han is all lies and I have many witness that can back that up. He bullied me after he had went to the police, trying to keep me in line and watch who I spoke to but I just didn't want anything to do with it god I wasn't even sure he was telling the truth about talking to the police cause like I said he used to make jokes about it. If they haughty they were right then how come whenever I questioned Sandra lean she would get right on to him to go and do her dirty work which was harass me. I have a load of witness to prove everything he said is a lie that's why I was never worried. I just think it's shocking that a man can take half truths, 3rd hand stories and just lies then go to the police with this rubbish and before you know it my name is on the 6 o'clock news, in newspapers giving totally false information about me and iv never received any type of closure or apology or anything from the people involved. Maybe karma has just taken it's time he's been exposed for the violent criminal who done jail for armed robbery and Sandra Lean, not for the first time, is wrong. I went through hell and back because of them but I'm not going to waste my life looking for revenge I knew in time it would all come out. Here's to the innocent among us, don't let the b........s grind you down.

Fast forward to 2018 and killer Luke Mitchell has decided to repeat what Mark Kane wrote in 2014 ⬇️

A prison guard alerts us that our time is up and we both stand up to leave. Michell seems more positive, stating: “I'm not about to lie down, I won't let them beat me down. Illegitimi non carborundum, which is a Latin phrase for ‘don’t let the b........s grind you down[/b]’.”
https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/16881794.amp/

Was this yet another coincidence ?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 01:22:57 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2021, 01:37:23 PM »
I know Dr. Lean and Scott Forbes were at Stirling University at the same time but I've never heard mention of when Mark Kane attended Stirling. The university term begins in August. Scott Forbes shows up at Corinne's caravan place toward the end of the year but I don't know if it's the same year. I'd be interested to know. Thanks for replying. I've always wondered where Scott Forbes is from.

Actually, I don't think MK would still be studying at Stirling by 2010.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2021, 01:54:03 PM »
Actually, I don't think MK would still be studying at Stirling by 2010.
I don't know when he first attended university so thanks.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2021, 02:17:29 PM »
I see that now. Thanks again.

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2021, 02:43:15 PM »
I don't know when he first attended university so thanks.

Would have been 2003, I think.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2021, 02:53:09 PM »
From the LM ‘official’ Facebook page

Angie Hazard:
‘MK was charged with stabbing his girlfriend then he took his own life’

*&^^&

Linsay Arthur:
“I heard from a school friend he hung himself, I used to go to school with him”

*&^^&
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 03:02:08 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2021, 03:03:31 PM »
From the LM ‘official’ Facebook page

Angie Hazard:
‘MK was charged with stabbing his girlfriend then he took his own life’

*&^^&

Linsay Arthur:
“I heard from a school friend he hung himself, I used to go to school with him”

*&^^&

There was a MK of a different age and from another part of Scotland who was charged for stabbing.

Not the MK we know.