Author Topic: Technical problem  (Read 712 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Technical problem
« on: January 17, 2023, 10:00:31 AM »
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this or can suggest a fix but I can only read the forum when using Google Chrome, not make posts.  If I want to post I have to switch to another browser (Microsoft Edge).
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline John

Re: Technical problem
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2023, 07:26:03 PM »
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this or can suggest a fix but I can only read the forum when using Google Chrome, not make posts.  If I want to post I have to switch to another browser (Microsoft Edge).

I used Chrome to post this just as a test although I find Opera much better.

So looks like a problem at your end.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 07:28:10 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Technical problem
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 05:23:10 PM »
I used Chrome to post this just as a test although I find Opera much better.

So looks like a problem at your end.
thanks.  Any suggestions on how to fix it? Yours is the only website I have a problem with on Chrome.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly