Author Topic: UK votes for #BrExit from the EU. 52% Leave - 48% Stay.  (Read 125737 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: UK votes for #BrExit from the EU. 52% Leave - 48% Stay.
« Reply #975 on: June 30, 2016, 01:15:32 PM »
Hear, hear!

Sisters will soon be running the world: Hilary, Angela, Theresa and Nicola  ?>)()<

God help us all!
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #976 on: June 30, 2016, 01:26:10 PM »
This is the worrying thing.

American idiots will vote Hillary because she's a woman.

She's completely corrupt,  a total war monger, she'll take a tough line on Russia.

She wants WW3. And she'll deliver it

Donald Trump, the supposedly evil one, wants better relations with Russia.

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/340828-president-hillary-russia-american-relations/

Hilary Rodham as she then was formed part of the team of lawyers involved in the impeachment of Tricky [Name removed] aka Richard Nixon, because he was bent.................. &%+((£

Hilary first one, I think, to use the term "I misspoke" when meaning I lied.
She wanted us to support ISIL because Assad was a seriously bad dude. And William Hague followed her around like he was her puppy saying much the same.
Anymore for anymore
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline misty

« Reply #977 on: June 30, 2016, 01:27:15 PM »
I have to agree Alfie.  Both Labour and the Tories are in meltdown but I blame Cameron who is noticeably quiet.

What do you think Farage would be doing, in Cameron's position?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #978 on: June 30, 2016, 01:33:28 PM »
What do you think Farage would be doing, in Cameron's position?

The Tories know that if we had an election tomorrow that UKIP would do extremely well.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline misty

« Reply #979 on: June 30, 2016, 01:57:31 PM »
The Tories know that if we had an election tomorrow that UKIP would do extremely well.
On what basis do you believe that? UKIP & Tory both offered the people the referendum choice in the last election. Only the party manifesto differed & was rejected by the voters then, so what has changed?

Alfie

« Reply #980 on: June 30, 2016, 02:31:53 PM »
I have to agree Alfie.  Both Labour and the Tories are in meltdown but I blame Cameron who is noticeably quiet.
He must be enjoying today's machinations.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #981 on: June 30, 2016, 06:42:07 PM »
Mortally wounded by backstabbers Gove and May.

Was he stabbed or did he fall on his sword ?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline John

« Reply #982 on: June 30, 2016, 06:45:47 PM »
Was he stabbed or did he fall on his sword ?

Seems Gove stabbed him in the front.  @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #983 on: June 30, 2016, 07:39:20 PM »
Seems Gove stabbed him in the front.  @)(++(*

Not really.

Gove just did what Tories are known for.

REMEMBER, he stated categorically, he didn't want to become P.M. before the referendum.

Which makes him an unmitigated LIAR.

Offline John

« Reply #984 on: June 30, 2016, 09:21:45 PM »
Not really.

Gove just did what Tories are known for.

REMEMBER, he stated categorically, he didn't want to become P.M. before the referendum.

Which makes him an unmitigated LIAR.

Not necessarily Stephen, circumstances change and he simply reviewed the situation and his options.  I have a feeling he wanted to be Chancellor but Boris wouldnt play ball... or cricket.

Cameron saying before the referendum that he would remain as PM regardless of the outcome was a lie in my book.  Many people made their decision on the basis that he would still be running the country after the referendum and for some time to come.  He let the country down in my view.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 06:57:00 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

stephen25000

« Reply #985 on: July 01, 2016, 12:29:58 PM »
Gove has just said if he becomes P.M.

No article 50 until 2017. @)(++(*

Offline rotti

« Reply #986 on: July 01, 2016, 12:38:44 PM »
Gove has just said if he becomes P.M.

No article 50 until 2017. @)(++(*
thats fine better late than never 8)--))

stephen25000

« Reply #987 on: July 01, 2016, 12:43:03 PM »
thats fine better late than never 8)--))

If ever at all. *&*%£

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #988 on: July 01, 2016, 05:51:07 PM »
It's clear that there's a divide in the UK. 54% of English voters and 52% of Welsh voters voted leave. Take out London and the English vote was larger. Ignoring those voters would be very foolish in my opinion. Instead of trotting off on their hols it would be sensible of MP's to get back to their constituencies and try to find out just why so many of the English and Welsh people are unhappy with membership of the EU. They should try listening for a change.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline John

« Reply #989 on: July 01, 2016, 07:01:15 PM »
It's clear that there's a divide in the UK. 54% of English voters and 52% of Welsh voters voted leave. Take out London and the English vote was larger. Ignoring those voters would be very foolish in my opinion. Instead of trotting off on their hols it would be sensible of MP's to get back to their constituencies and try to find out just why so many of the English and Welsh people are unhappy with membership of the EU. They should try listening for a change.

We know why most of England and Wales outside of London is anti EU and that is because there is a perceived understanding that the EU is forking money into London and the south east to the detriment of every other region.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 05:53:52 PM by John »