Author Topic: UK votes for #BrExit from the EU. 52% Leave - 48% Stay.  (Read 125723 times)

stephen25000

Re: UK votes for #BrExit from the EU. 52% Leave - 48% Stay.
« Reply #1065 on: July 05, 2016, 01:42:42 PM »
LOL. I expect that one could eliminate the first two on that chart, but your point still stands.

Thanks Carana.

Definitely no question about the first two.

Offline John

« Reply #1066 on: July 05, 2016, 01:43:13 PM »

There in lied the trouble with the Remain campaign.

Not being aware of the true fear of immigrants by a substantial number of people, together with a very ineffective and light weight campaign which needed to show the same 'agression' as the leave campaign, and highlight the real nature of the 4 leading Brexit leaders.

Just reading about what Johnson and the lies he told as London mayor, just show the nature of the man and his B.S. in his pursuit of power. At least he got his just desserts.

The Remain campaign were just as culpable.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #1067 on: July 05, 2016, 01:44:36 PM »
The Remain campaign were just as culpable.

I said that already.

Offline John

« Reply #1068 on: July 05, 2016, 01:54:23 PM »
I said that already.

I heard a cute comment last week by a remain whinger who suggested that London should go independent.  He obviously hadn't a baldy clue as to how the British economy works.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 10:20:59 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #1069 on: July 05, 2016, 02:01:46 PM »
I heard a cute comment last week by a remain whinger who suggested that London should go independent.  He obviously hadn't a baldy clue as to how the British economy works.

Are you an expert in Economics John ?

Offline Carana

« Reply #1070 on: July 05, 2016, 02:02:13 PM »

Does anyone in the Brexit camp?

stephen25000

« Reply #1071 on: July 05, 2016, 02:04:25 PM »
Does anyone in the Brexit camp?

Nice one Carana. 8((()*/

Offline Carana

« Reply #1072 on: July 05, 2016, 02:08:49 PM »
Satire at it's best, but really accurate here.

Offline rotti

« Reply #1073 on: July 05, 2016, 10:08:57 PM »
yes the whingers think london should get different treatment than the rest of uk's citys.how ignorant &%+((£

Offline mercury

« Reply #1074 on: July 05, 2016, 10:31:07 PM »
Anyone whinging whatever side they are on, its  going to be a bigger problem now that the referendum has taken place and people have been given a voice, with all the promises and lies, but some of the protagonsts having scarpered leaving mayhem and power vaccumms...which proves the referendum was an ignorant move by dave cameron...his legacy will be leaving britain in chaos at best

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1075 on: July 05, 2016, 10:46:52 PM »

Wales has changed its mind over Brexit and would now vote to stay in the EU, poll finds
Wales voted to leave the EU by 52.5 per cent to 47.5 per cent on 23 June
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/wales-has-changed-its-mind-over-brexit-and-would-now-vote-to-stay-in-the-eu-poll-finds-a7120246.html
                                                                  8)><(
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline mercury

« Reply #1076 on: July 05, 2016, 11:01:03 PM »
Wales has changed its mind over Brexit and would now vote to stay in the EU, poll finds
Wales voted to leave the EU by 52.5 per cent to 47.5 per cent on 23 June
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/wales-has-changed-its-mind-over-brexit-and-would-now-vote-to-stay-in-the-eu-poll-finds-a7120246.html
                                                                  8)><(

Not surprised whenthe electorate have been decieved by those given the  power to represent them and presumably talk truthsas part of their job.....too much to ask though, wonder if mps canbe sued

Offline mercury

« Reply #1077 on: July 05, 2016, 11:39:26 PM »
Camerons waiting at hellsgate methinks
Theres no great in britain anymore
That died with thatcher
The eu are confounded with camerons childish politics
He not only screwed up the uk he has screwed wth the eu
His fate will be almost or more serious than blairs

« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 11:54:06 PM by mercury »

Offline Carana

« Reply #1078 on: July 06, 2016, 12:04:06 AM »
Anyone whinging whatever side they are on, its  going to be a bigger problem now that the referendum has taken place and people have been given a voice, with all the promises and lies, but some of the protagonsts having scarpered leaving mayhem and power vaccumms...which proves the referendum was an ignorant move by dave cameron...his legacy will be leaving britain in chaos at best

In a "buck stops here" sense, I'd agree, but he did try to negotiate with the EU. The problem, IMO, seems to be more about the PR campaign to get messages across to the voting public.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1079 on: July 06, 2016, 12:22:33 AM »
In a "buck stops here" sense, I'd agree, but he did try to negotiate with the EU. The problem, IMO, seems to be more about the PR campaign to get messages across to the voting public.

NO no no
His so called negotiations (fake and false) before the referendum have nothing to do with  anything
HE made promisesaboutafter the referendum,he ran away with his tail between his legs

A cowardly two faced PM
But we always knew that