Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1215525 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #8955 on: October 27, 2020, 06:38:35 PM »
So everyone on here who was certain the PJ  well searches were nothing to do Madeleine McCann, what do you say to this?

The PJ handed over information relating to searches that had been carried out at locations in the Algarve but turned up nothing, Correio da Manha said.

It added: “Wells and ditches have been looked at with a fine tooth comb, but no signs of the remains of the missing girl have been found.
I think in the near future sceptics ar going to be proven wrong about almost everything

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #8956 on: October 27, 2020, 06:44:18 PM »
I think in the near future sceptics ar going to be proven wrong about almost everything
The General as I recall busted a gut trying to persuade us that the well searches were all about some murdered guy.  Wrong, wrong, wrongity wrong.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #8957 on: October 27, 2020, 06:49:47 PM »

You wish. Lets wait for an actual developmment
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8958 on: October 27, 2020, 06:52:08 PM »

Theres already been one...strong evidence of murder which could aso be strong evidence of abduction

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #8959 on: October 27, 2020, 06:53:34 PM »
My sons are working on it as we speak.  Realityvirtual.com.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #8960 on: October 27, 2020, 06:54:57 PM »
Theres already been one...strong evidence of murder which could aso be strong evidence of abduction
Mere mumblings out of the mouth of a mortal. 
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 07:00:00 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8961 on: October 27, 2020, 07:11:10 PM »
Mere mumblings out of the mouth of a mortal.

Not really...he doesnt mumble

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #8962 on: October 27, 2020, 07:17:50 PM »
Not really...he doesnt mumble
Mere mutterings out of the mouth of a mortal.  We need something more than words.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8963 on: October 27, 2020, 07:31:31 PM »
Mere mutterings out of the mouth of a mortal.  We need something more than words.

patience

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #8964 on: October 27, 2020, 07:59:22 PM »
will be copy and pasted in other papers soon

Remember

‘ I wouldnt believe everything you read in the papers’  says Davel
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8965 on: October 27, 2020, 08:21:24 PM »
Remember

Note I say don't believe everything ...not anything....work out the difference..and as regards Wolters I'm going by what he has said live in interviews on TV...not newspapers

Offline barrier

« Reply #8966 on: October 28, 2020, 07:40:43 PM »
Remember

With the stories in the last few days now is the time  to remember again the sage words of Mark Rowley 2017;

The question posed: There was a report recently that there was an international manhunt in regards to a person you were interested in talking to, maybe not even a suspect, maybe a witness?

Answer
MR: There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are
nonsense.

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #8967 on: October 28, 2020, 08:08:15 PM »
With the stories in the last few days now is the time  to remember again the sage words of Mark Rowley 2017;

The question posed: There was a report recently that there was an international manhunt in regards to a person you were interested in talking to, maybe not even a suspect, maybe a witness?

Answer
MR: There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are
nonsense.

Can we also remember the sage words of all those on here who said that the newspapers had lost interest in the story or were fearful of being sued?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #8968 on: October 29, 2020, 01:28:06 AM »
More information gathering in Madeleine McCann case
in News · 28-10-2020 09:37:00
German and British authorities have allegedly been back in Portugal to gather more information in the Madeleine McCann case.

According to reports, they have also returned to gather evidence to form accusations against a German national identified as Christian B. – who is a suspect in Madeline’s disappearance from a holiday resort in Praia da Luz in May 2007 – in another two cases. They are said to have met with Portuguese PJ police in Lisbon to profile the suspect and exchange information. The German, who is currently serving a prison sentence in Germany for raping a 72-year-old woman in Portugal, denies any involvement in Madeline’s disappearance.
https://www.theportugalnews.com/news/more-information-gathering-in-madeleine-mccann-case/56403
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #8969 on: October 30, 2020, 09:46:08 PM »
More information gathering in Madeleine McCann case
in News · 28-10-2020 09:37:00
German and British authorities have allegedly been back in Portugal to gather more information in the Madeleine McCann case.

According to reports, they have also returned to gather evidence to form accusations against a German national identified as Christian B. – who is a suspect in Madeline’s disappearance from a holiday resort in Praia da Luz in May 2007 – in another two cases. They are said to have met with Portuguese PJ police in Lisbon to profile the suspect and exchange information. The German, who is currently serving a prison sentence in Germany for raping a 72-year-old woman in Portugal, denies any involvement in Madeline’s disappearance.
https://www.theportugalnews.com/news/more-information-gathering-in-madeleine-mccann-case/56403

Gather evidence? doubt that!

it is a PJ investigation- exchanging information probably ,but that can be done by telephone/zoom/ms teams /skype /wewbex chats.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin