Author Topic: Sandra1968  (Read 2432 times)

Offline Sandy

Sandra1968
« on: March 09, 2012, 04:37:15 PM »
hi everyone,

i used to be a member of the Bamber supporters group but I left because I did not agree with what they were doing attacking people for their views....  i found some of them to be beneath contempt...  although I feel Jeremy didn't get a fair trial I am not convinced that he did it altogether      i am also interested in the Simon Hall case as I think he is innocent from everything that I have read about the case.....really appreciate you guys putting the truth out there and showing up these idiots for what they really are.  thanx again!!!!

See ya later  xx

Offline Admin

Re: Sandra1968
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 04:41:39 PM »
hi everyone,

i used to be a member of the Bamber supporters group but I left because I did not agree with what they were doing attacking people for their views....  i found some of them to be beneath contempt...  although I feel Jeremy didn't get a fair trial I am not convinced that he did it altogether      i am also interested in the Simon Hall case as I think he is innocent from everything that I have read about the case.....really appreciate you guys putting the truth out there and showing up these idiots for what they really are.  thanx again!!!!

See ya later  xx

Hello Sandra and welcome home. 

What took you so long to get back to us?  Do you still think Jeremy might be innocent?   ?>)()<

Offline Sandy

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 04:57:34 PM »
thanx admin.  it will take me a while to catch up but i notice you havent got the statements and transcripts up yet....any particular reason??

Offline Admin

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 05:00:30 PM »
thanx admin.  it will take me a while to catch up but i notice you havent got the statements and transcripts up yet....any particular reason??

Just time and resources and with Twitter taking up so much time now there just aren't enough hours in the day.  We are receiving lots of new information and queries on twitter about cases old and new so we will be posting some of this as we go forward.

Welcome back again to our little community.

Admins