Author Topic: The big one!  (Read 5206 times)

amazon

The big one!
« on: March 02, 2012, 03:26:04 PM »
I just know you clicked on this thread for the wrong reasons  ;D ....but I am 6 feet 2 and, for a woman that is pretty big ;)

What a great looking forum! Well done!

Offline Nicholas

Re: The big one!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 03:32:23 PM »
I just know you clicked on this thread for the wrong reasons  ;D ....but I am 6 feet 2 and, for a woman that is pretty big ;)

What a great looking forum! Well done!

That's tall! Wow! Welcome back!  8)
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Weety

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 04:32:28 PM »
6 foot 2? Remind me not to argue with you...

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 05:13:13 PM »

That's a whole lot of women... Are you a model Amazon?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 05:21:39 PM »
Same height here Weety although I look much taller in heels. Can you top 16 stone!

Weety

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 05:30:41 PM »
Same height here Weety although I look much taller in heels. Can you top 16 stone!

Thankfully not, although I seem to be heading in that general direction these days...

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 05:31:47 PM »

Thankfully not, although I seem to be heading in that general direction these days...

Lol... Tim's a fat feeder! lol

amazon

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 05:48:51 PM »

I had a couple of friends who used me as a clothes horse in their fashion shows at their college but modelling? no. In those days I would think nothing of wearing 5 -6 inch heels too, so I did get noticed!! I am 51 now, so it would be more like the rocky horror show!!

I am 13 stone Tim, but I think it may go down quite a bit in a couple of weeks time!!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2012, 06:00:14 PM »

I had a couple of friends who used me as a clothes horse in their fashion shows at their college but modelling? no. In those days I would think nothing of wearing 5 -6 inch heels too, so I did get noticed!! I am 51 now, so it would be more like the rocky horror show!!

I am 13 stone Tim, but I think it may go down quite a bit in a couple of weeks time!!!

Simon's almost 6.2" - so you are practically a head taller than me! I have to stand on my toes to kiss Simon...lol...

You could still model at 51... Maybe tone down the make up if you say it would be like the rocky horror show... Only joking... Please forgive me. I'm in a mischevious mood... It's Friday... ;)

amazon

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 06:32:24 PM »
Gawd, no amount of make up will make me look like a model now!! although I wont leave the house without mascara!  ;)

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2012, 06:45:23 PM »
Excuse Moi!!!!!!
You can be 16 stone and not fat thank you very much StephANIEEEEEE!  8)

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2012, 07:30:18 PM »
Excuse Moi!!!!!!
You can be 16 stone and not fat thank you very much StephANIEEEEEE!  8)

I wasn't calling you fat Tim - I thought you may be into bigger women.. re-read the posts, it may make a bit more sense TimOtheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  8)