Author Topic: Could the silencer have been contaminated by bloodied water from the bucket?  (Read 13550 times)

Offline The General

NEVER!!!! Surely not (^&& (^&&
You're right. Surely isn't. If she wanted to skew the results in her favour she could simply not bother at all and tell everyone anything.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Caroline

You're right. Surely isn't. If she wanted to skew the results in her favour she could simply not bother at all and tell everyone anything.

But then she would have to completely lie - plus, I don't think April was disagreeing  @)(++(*

Offline Venturi Swirl

Did Holly’s experiment not give you cause to raise an eyebrow, not even the slightest twitch?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

Did Holly’s experiment not give you cause to raise an eyebrow, not even the slightest twitch?
Read back a few, I was suitably shocked.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Holly Goodhead

And the reason behind it didn't cause you to twitch?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

???
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Caroline

I don't think anyone is any the wiser for the reason behind it.

Offline Holly Goodhead

In my wildest moments I would never have contemplated doing so ... particularly as I would have had the nous to foresee that it would have achieved nothing.
Then I don't have a history of suspecting innocent witnesses of committing crimes.

Great to know you have some Brie  8((()*/

The experiment met the objective which was to determine whether or not there was any discernible odour between fabric containing menstrual blood and fabric containing arterial blood when left to soak in water. 

Buckets found at soc containing blood stained clothes needed to be taken away for analysis.  Instead they were left for relatives to do with as they saw fit; relatives that gained financially from JB:s conviction.

Even the officer in charge, DCI Ainsley, told AE the defence at trial might allege she put blood in the silencer from SC's underwear.  He also asked her how she knew it was menstrual blood and she said it smelled differently but my experiment showed no discernible odour between the bowls

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3171.0;attach=3598

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3171.0;attach=3600
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Great to know you have some Brie  8((()*/

The experiment met the objective which was to determine whether or not there was any discernible odour between fabric containing menstrual blood and fabric containing arterial blood when left to soak in water. 

Buckets found at soc containing blood stained clothes needed to be taken away for analysis.  Instead they were left for relatives to do with as they saw fit; relatives that gained financially from JB:s conviction.

Even the officer in charge, DCI Ainsley, told AE the defence at trial might allege she put blood in the silencer from SC's underwear.  He also asked her how she knew it was menstrual blood and she said it smelled differently but my experiment showed no discernible odour between the bowls

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3171.0;attach=3598

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3171.0;attach=3600

The bucket contained Sheila’s blood-stained knickers which she’d put into soak: it was obviously menstrual blood. And menstrual blood is different to normal blood.

Menstrual blood, depending on the time of one’s period; their body chemistry etc will smell differently from person to person. I’ve never gone around leaving buckets of water with menstrual blood in it for a week, but I’d imagine even a sanitary pad or tampon would develop an odour after some time. You’re forgetting the kitchen was flooded with sunshine for a week...that too would make body fluids putrefy.

It doesn’t matter, either way.

It would be impossible to get diluted blood (whether menstrual or normal) and exactly replicate the pattern of back spatter inside a moderator. Impossible. Forensics have stated that.

Besides all that, what ever “new” theory you come up with in your desperate attempt not to blow your dream of seeing Bamber released into smithereens, 35 long years have past, and trying to suggest Ann Eaton poured blood into the moderator is as ridiculous as trying to prove she adopted Nevill’s deep manly voice and phoned JB at 3am!

You may as well try and suggest she used to  dress up as Jeremy and take Julie on dates pretending to be him...

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Holly Goodhead

The bucket contained Sheila’s blood-stained knickers which she’d put into soak: it was obviously menstrual blood. And menstrual blood is different to normal blood.

Menstrual blood, depending on the time of one’s period; their body chemistry etc will smell differently from person to person. I’ve never gone around leaving buckets of water with menstrual blood in it for a week, but I’d imagine even a sanitary pad or tampon would develop an odour after some time. You’re forgetting the kitchen was flooded with sunshine for a week...that too would make body fluids putrefy.

It doesn’t matter, either way.

It would be impossible to get diluted blood (whether menstrual or normal) and exactly replicate the pattern of back spatter inside a moderator. Impossible. Forensics have stated that.

Besides all that, what ever “new” theory you come up with in your desperate attempt not to blow your dream of seeing Bamber released into smithereens, 35 long years have past, and trying to suggest Ann Eaton poured blood into the moderator is as ridiculous as trying to prove she adopted Nevill’s deep manly voice and phoned JB at 3am!

You may as well try and suggest she used to  dress up as Jeremy and take Julie on dates pretending to be him...

I may have mooted the idea many moons ago about the buckets/soiled underwear contaminating the silencer but roll on 2020 and I know it's not even a remote possibility.

My experiment showed the bloody water from menstrual blood and normal blood does not smell differently. 

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

I may have mooted the idea many moons ago about the buckets/soiled underwear contaminating the silencer but roll on 2020 and I know it's not even a remote possibility.

My experiment showed the bloody water from menstrual blood and normal blood does not smell differently.

I don’t agree.

Menstrual blood has body tissue, uterine lining, vaginal mucus — all of which contain a scent. When it’s first shed it has a more pungent smell than normal blood, depending on how much blood there is. When changing a pad after a full night’s sleep there’s a certain odour to it, which varies depending on several things.

It’s all irrelevant, anyway.

It’s obvious Sheila soaked her stained underwear — who else would have done that? For what reason?

There isn’t one.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Holly Goodhead

I don’t agree.

Menstrual blood has body tissue, uterine lining, vaginal mucus — all of which contain a scent. When it’s first shed it has a more pungent smell than normal blood, depending on how much blood there is. When changing a pad after a full night’s sleep there’s a certain odour to it, which varies depending on several things.

It’s obvious Sheila soaked her stained underwear — who else would have done that? For what reason?

There isn’t one.

But we're not talking uncontaminated menstrual blood.  We're talking menstrual blood heavily diluted in water and whether or not it then smells differently to normal blood also heavily diluted in water.  My experiment showed no discernible difference in odour. 

Offline APRIL

I don’t agree.

There isn’t one.

I have to agree with you. I'd always believed the menstrual flow smelled differently from say, a cut knee. In fact, I believe it was I who put this forward, or maybe Ann said it and I agreed. However, as Holly went to such great -not to mention, PAINFUL lengths to disprove it, there's little more I can suggest....................other than perhaps some do and some don't?

Offline Holly Goodhead

I have to agree with you. I'd always believed the menstrual flow smelled differently from say, a cut knee. In fact, I believe it was I who put this forward, or maybe Ann said it and I agreed. However, as Holly went to such great -not to mention, PAINFUL lengths to disprove it, there's little more I can suggest....................other than perhaps some do and some don't?

But we're not talking stand alone menstrual blood.  We're talking menstrual blood diluted in water with the ratio hundreds to one.  AE said it smells differently but it doesn't in such a diluted form.

Offline APRIL

But we're not talking stand alone menstrual blood.  We're talking menstrual blood diluted in water with the ratio hundreds to one.  AE said it smells differently but it doesn't in such a diluted form.

I think the only possible mitigating circumstance MIGHT be if very heavily stained items had been left soaking for several days before being rinsed, but I have to hold my hands up because I really don't know.