Author Topic: Netflix launches new 8-part documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 106816 times)

Offline carlymichelle

im actully  watching it now all 7 parts  are  up on netflix  im  still on ep  1 it isnt  too biased yet  xxx

« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 06:03:45 PM by John »

Offline Mr Gray

I've watched sone if the programme... It seems very factual and is, therefore supportive of the mccanns... Amaral claims thr FSS manipulated the results and surprisingly Sandra Figuerras seems now supportive if the mccanns and says her sources in the police lied to her

Offline Mr Gray

Sabdra Fuguerras speaking if the PJ..
The intentions of those cops within the investigation was not honest
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 10:05:20 AM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

So far the programme is very supportive of the mccanns..
It says the PJs case was based on their misinterpretation of the forensic evidence.... Amaral claims the, FSS manipulated the results.... The film does answer many questions
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 10:52:12 AM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

It goes inti quite sone detail Re the cipriano csde and  the lack of evidence

Offline Erngath

I've watched sone if the programme... It seems very factual and is, therefore supportive of the mccanns... Amaral claims thr FSS manipulated the results and surprisingly Sandra Figuerras seems now supportive if the mccanns and says her sources in the police lied to her

She will now be crossed off the Christmas Card list by some!!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Mr Gray

The PJ's intentions, honest or otherwise, do not affect the material truth concerning the parent's guilt or innocence.
Anyone that holds a different view is deluded imo. As things currently stand, there is no evidence that I'm aware of to prove it is not easily possible that the PJ's intentions were completely dishonest and the parents were still involved.

I was merely commenting on Sandra Figuerras' stetement... I think that will come as quite, a, surprise as at one stage she was quite a critic of the Mccanns... She now says the PJ lied to her... The programme us quite critical if the, PJ

Offline Mr Gray

She will now be crossed off the Christmas Card list by some!!

The impression she gives is that she believed the PJ but now thinks they are liars

Offline Mr Gray

The PJ's intentions, honest or otherwise, do not affect the material truth concerning the parent's guilt or innocence.
Anyone that holds a different view is deluded imo. As things currently stand, there is no evidence that I'm aware of to prove it is not easily possible that the PJ's intentions were completely dishonest and the parents were still involved.

It does affect the material truth of their statements

Offline Mr Gray

Wrong, it might effect the material truth of their statements..but that has nothing the do with the material truth of their innocence or guilt. Remember, that's what I was talking about. If you have proof their intentions affected the material truth of their statements I'll be more than happy to consider it.

I said it affects the material truth if their statements... Which it does

Offline Mr Gray

Wrong, it might effect the material truth of their statements..but that has nothing the do with the material truth of their innocence or guilt. Remember, that's what I was talking about. If you have proof their intentions affected the material truth of their statements I'll be more than happy to consider it.

I simply quoted Figuerras... Whose, statement will come as, a surprise to some... The mccans guilt is, decided by the evudence
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 11:37:20 AM by Davel »

Offline barrier

I simply quoted Figuerras... Whose, statement will Cone as, a surprise to some... The mccans guilt is, decided by the evudence

That's it then,Figuerras has spoken,its a wrap folks its all over.12 longs years for that!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 11:30:39 AM by Angelo222 »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Angelo222

Watching it just now on Netflix.  It must be remembered that everything that went on from 5.30 to 10pm in the McCann apartment is wholly uncorroborated.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 11:35:30 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline carlymichelle

theres a  few biased  supporters on this forum you will soon learn  lol

Offline Mr Gray

That's it then,Figuerras has spoken,its a wrap folks its all over.12 longs years for that!

Your feathers, seem ruffled ...no surprise as the programme is true to the facts and dispels the myths of the DNA and the dogs