Author Topic: Netflix launches new 8-part documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 107329 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Watching it just now on Netflix.  It must be remembered that everything that went on from 5.30 to 10pm in the McCann apartment is wholly uncorroborated.

The programme tells us... As some if us already know... The evidence the PJ relied upon was also uncorroborated

Offline Mr Gray

I know what you said.. you said it twice remember. But what dishonest intentions were the PJ employing on Gerry on May 4th for example when he signed to the fact that his statement was materially true.? Like I say, if you have proof that the PJ's intentions were dishonest and directly affected the material truth of their statements, I'll be more than happy to consider it?  But unless you provide proof of what you're talking about, it doesn't affect the material truth to me imo...which as it stands..it doesn't.

You need to read it again... I said Sandra, Figuerras said the intentions were dishonest... That's the point I made so you need to ask her not me... I'm commenting on the programme... That's the title if the thread

Offline Mr Gray

For what it’s worth I think this series will satisfy neither the sceptic nor the supporter.

I think you will find as it's factual... It, satisfies supporters... Sceotics I think will not like it

Offline barrier

Your feathers, seem ruffled ...no surprise as the programme is true to the facts and dispels the myths of the DNA and the dogs
Don't do ruffled old chap,you seem to be hanging onto some reporters words as if they matter,I'll stick with Do Carmo who is open to all possibility's not just abduction in the McCann case.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

You need read it again... What did Sandra Felgueiras or your comment have to do with me in the first place?
It was you that replied to my comment..but it's nothing to worrying about.. nice to meet you.

Your post.. 623...related to Sandras, statement... That's, what  it has, to do with you

Offline Mr Gray

Don't do ruffled old chap,you seem to be hanging onto some reporters words as if they matter,I'll stick with Do Carmo who is open to all possibility's not just abduction in the McCann case.

They do matter... The fact that a, Portuguese journalist is calling the PJ liars is quite significant. ...and PDC said the mccanns are not suspects abd there's no evidence against them... That's, quite ckear

Offline barrier

They do matter... The fact that a, Portuguese journalist is calling the PJ liars is quite significant. ...and PDC said the mccanns are not suspects abd there's no evidence against them... That's, quite ckear

Why does it matter,the sun came up again this morning.Its unsolvable imo,confession is what it will take.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Angelo222

Another point clarified by Amaral is that he did observe the initial interviews with the McCanns. He witnessed the statements being given but didn't ask any questions. He told Kate McCann (through a police interpreter) to take it easy, that they would do everything in their power to find her daughter.  Sort of debunks the 'Amaral never met them' rubbish.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

Another point clarified by Amaral is that he did observe the initial interviews with the McCanns. He witnessed the statements being given but didn't ask any questions. He told Kate McCann (through a police interpreter) to take it easy, that they would do everything in their power to find her daughter.  Sort of debunks the 'Amaral never met them' rubbish.

Compared to debunking the dogs and the DNA evidence a rather unimportant point
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 12:29:05 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

Why does it matter,the sun came up again this morning.Its unsolvable imo,confession is what it will take.

The thread is to discuss the programme.. Whether any if it matters is, another question

Offline Angelo222

Compared to debunking the dogs and the DNA evidence a rather unimportant point

I have seen nothing which debunk the dog alerts.  They happened and are open to interpretation.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

Episode 1 is filled with old footage and adds very little to the investigation.  Can't possibly see how they could have spent the amount of money they claim on putting this together.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

I have seen nothing which debunk the dog alerts.  They happened and are open to interpretation.

Have you watched the programme

Offline Mr Gray

Or misinterpretation. .it's about episode 4

Offline Mr Gray

Episode 1 is filled with old footage and adds very little to the investigation.  Can't possibly see how they could have spent the amount of money they claim on putting this together.
It's slow starting but... As I've said... Presnts the facts and shows the PJ in a bad light... Even bringing up the cipriano case in some detail... Criticising the PJ there
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 12:48:44 PM by Davel »