Author Topic: Sunday Times sued by McCanns  (Read 43067 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns
« Reply #210 on: October 24, 2014, 09:38:53 PM »
I believe the end result will be an unsolved case.
This will suit almost everyone.

You think?

It will not suit Madeleine McCann … if you remember, she is the victim in this.

It will not suit the McCann family who have been deprived of the company of a much loved child; and who may never find out what happened to her if her case is not solved.

It won’t suit either the Met or the PJ who have invested a lot of time and effort into the search; and it won’t suit their respective governments.

It won’t suit the new prosecutors in Portugal who are anxious to have the case solved and who have invested personal credibility by declaring so.

The only people I can think of who for sure it will suit is whoever was responsible for taking Madeleine and anyone associated with the crime.

So do let’s hope the case is solved … and we are closer to that now than at any time since 2007 ... so I think there is a good chance it will be.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns
« Reply #211 on: October 24, 2014, 11:23:54 PM »
At least the Sunday Times didn't door step the family.

As for those who 'hound' the McCanns. I do not see any hounding on this forum of the family.

Discussing the details of the disappearance of Maddie cannot be classed as hounding, and expressing an opinion about their behavior is valid, if you look at the contempt they have for many people, who have  tried to help them.

All is fair in love and war  as they say...

« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 08:17:22 PM by John »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin