Author Topic: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean  (Read 239789 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean
« Reply #660 on: August 08, 2022, 12:43:11 PM »
Part 6 of ‘The Illusory Truth Effect, Coercive Persuasion & Gaslighting of Innocence Fraud Killers & Their Enablers’
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/08/05/quite-a-hall-tale-part-17e%ef%b8%8f/

Part 7 - Dropping soon

Part 7 of ‘The Illusory Truth Effect, Coercive Persuasion & Gaslighting of Innocence Fraud Killers & Their Enablers’
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/08/08/quite-a-hall-tale-part-17f%ef%b8%8f/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #661 on: August 10, 2022, 08:29:33 PM »
Michael A O’Brien
In 1988 Gilbert pulled out of a home office inquiry into his case because he refused to answer questions in relation to a statement made by Frank Kaid who stated Gilbert stabbed the guy and killed the victim and Frank Kaid admitted to the robbery and ran out whilst Gilbert stabbed the victim and said there was a third man on the job.

Explain that Gilbert?

https://www.facebook.com/1533925607/posts/pfbid02yCv4hz92T755v8CR5m6JPckNWGohxmu1CrPWkJrN3v3gppecxgBBjib4gfhq94XPl/

Michael A O’Brien
Gilbert made 8 confessions without duress and was not assaulted by the police we can prove this and put his own alibi witness June Bannon in  and got her arrested as well as putting in an innocent man John Kamara behind bars.
https://www.facebook.com/1533925607/posts/pfbid02cTRMdpbjfJLpRy99yP6MfCLkEFADKaxYgSS7yf3Tw1bxpVCQMMas9Y3tgGWMzoffl/

Michael A O Brien
This message is for Leanne Gilbert how dare you blame me for damaging your husbands case.
He's done that with his lies time and time again. I tried to help him and he kicked me in the teeth.
He will never get a solicitor to take up his case because of his lies and will never get an appeal
so shut up and stop the lies or I will sue you both.

https://www.facebook.com/1533925607/posts/pfbid0TLjcwvpvrQAFaPUDJ6nVMd9E6uYoKs1S3vjUT5Qg2uwSrDdvT7FQTBhHRSjabLB3l/

Leanne Gilbert Aka @supportforallUK on Twitter
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 08:37:28 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #662 on: August 11, 2022, 02:29:38 PM »
Michael A O’Brien
In 1988 Gilbert pulled out of a home office inquiry into his case because he refused to answer questions in relation to a statement made by Frank Kaid who stated Gilbert stabbed the guy and killed the victim and Frank Kaid admitted to the robbery and ran out whilst Gilbert stabbed the victim and said there was a third man on the job.

Explain that Gilbert?

https://www.facebook.com/1533925607/posts/pfbid02yCv4hz92T755v8CR5m6JPckNWGohxmu1CrPWkJrN3v3gppecxgBBjib4gfhq94XPl/

Michael A O’Brien
Gilbert made 8 confessions without duress and was not assaulted by the police we can prove this and put his own alibi witness June Bannon in  and got her arrested as well as putting in an innocent man John Kamara behind bars.
https://www.facebook.com/1533925607/posts/pfbid02cTRMdpbjfJLpRy99yP6MfCLkEFADKaxYgSS7yf3Tw1bxpVCQMMas9Y3tgGWMzoffl/

Michael A O Brien
This message is for Leanne Gilbert how dare you blame me for damaging your husbands case.
He's done that with his lies time and time again. I tried to help him and he kicked me in the teeth.
He will never get a solicitor to take up his case because of his lies and will never get an appeal
so shut up and stop the lies or I will sue you both.

https://www.facebook.com/1533925607/posts/pfbid0TLjcwvpvrQAFaPUDJ6nVMd9E6uYoKs1S3vjUT5Qg2uwSrDdvT7FQTBhHRSjabLB3l/

Leanne Gilbert Aka @supportforallUK on Twitter

https://www.bristol.ac.uk/spais/news/2022/michael-naughton-news-item.html

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #663 on: August 17, 2022, 01:02:57 PM »
Sandra Lean posted the below ⬇️ under a post made by Rachel Roll, approx 19 hours ago, on one of their Facebook groups promoting the innocence fraud of [Name removed]’s killer

Sandra Lean
Matt Elliott Rachel Roll It was the DR that put out the "thousands" of posters of the very young Jodi (aged 4 or 5) by day 2 of the "investigation" and a few days later, rolled out the pics of Jodi aged about 8. why? In the name of all things sane - they had up to date pics of Jodi by Friday July 4th - why didn't they wait?

I've always said, the confusion created by those early pics meant so much information was almost certainly lost. But, when you come to the Crimewatch offer, the only reason I can see for turning it down would have been that it clarified in people's minds exactly what Jodi looked like.

I still shake my head in disbelief at one of the "off the record" comments about declining the Crimewatch offer - they were already "struggling" with the investigation and the programme might have produced  so much info, it would have "overwhelmed" the investigation.

Really? So they didn't want real information getting in the way of running round telling everyone in the area that Luke was the killer and it was only a matter of time before they had the evidence to prove it???

as far as speculation goes (and I'm very mindful that we're all being careful here) -

telling everyone it was Luke -  not speculation, we have statements.

saying the info from crimewatch might have "overwhelmed the investigation" - not speculation, we have statements

Early pics of 4 /5 or 8 year old Jodi confusing witnesses (and that confusion could have been clarified by crimewatch) - not speculation  - we have statements and I, personally, was right there with the people going, "Wait, I thought it was a teenager who was murdered?" (Remember, this started on day 2)

It was the DR who put out thousands of posters of a very young Jodi right at the beginning of the investigation - not speculation - not only do we have statements, but they publicly stated that this was "their part" in helping to apprehend Jodi's killer. I'll leave you all to figure out how that helped, for yourselves!!!

Where did charlatan and fraudster Sandra Lean point out the fact Jane Hamilton did not work for the DR = Daily Record in 2003 and is this fact made clear in grifter Scott Forbes book promoting the fraudulent narrative of [Name removed]’s sadistic killer?

« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 01:19:04 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #664 on: August 17, 2022, 05:38:24 PM »
Where did charlatan and fraudster Sandra Lean point out the fact Jane Hamilton did not work for the DR = Daily Record in 2003 and is this fact made clear in grifter Scott Forbes book promoting the fraudulent narrative of [Name removed]’s sadistic killer?

Jane Hamilton didn’t write this either

👇

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/luke-mitchell-witness-wanted-50k-968845

*&^^&

« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 07:11:01 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #665 on: August 17, 2022, 08:19:56 PM »
Jane Hamilton didn’t write this either

👇

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/luke-mitchell-witness-wanted-50k-968845

*&^^&

Did innocence fraud promoter and grifter Scott Forbes mention anything about any money from the Daily Record in his book, as referred to by the late Mark Kane here

👇

https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4792.msg176570#msg176570

‘He got a holiday out of it as the daily record accidentally used his name as the suspect he got just over a grand in damages. I have never received anything for the mental anguish myself and family have been through. I think he was merely a puppet in Sandra Leans games

Sandra Lean is a bully as well as a liar. I was one of the so called accused, not a shred of evidence against me except a statement from a man who has a severe criminal record that has since came to light. I knew all about it from the start I knew it would eventually catch up with him and Sandra Lean. Anytime I contacted her on the 'Luke Mitchell' is innocent website she got right onto her cronies and I would receive death threats over the phone, be visited n public places by he man with the long and hash criminal record who would make threats against and my family. He even went to my mothers door, she is her Sixties and disabled  just to show me she could be got at! What type of human being does such a thing? He assaulted me in full view of half a dozen people after I had left a comment on Ms.Leans web pag. All of this I reported[/b] to the police. Just to set a couple of things straight I never had big cuts on my face the day after the murder I had a tiny scratch is all, he did not drive me to the police station the day after and he never said what amount of money we would get but he did say we would get money if we spoke to the press and get a wee holiday out of it. I never wanted anything to do with it it was sick, the man bullied me. He got a holiday out of it as the daily record accidentally used his name as the suspect he got just over a grand in damages. I have never received anything for the mental anguish myself and family have been through. I think he was merely a puppet in Sandra Leans games which have now came to a head but I'm still stuck with totally untrue accusations against me and haven't even received a sorry let alone anything else. I knew about his criminal past but I never mentioned it, I never spoke to reporters, which he wanted me to. He used to make jokes about it and him and him only ever brought it up as you know it was nearly 4 years before he came forward after a falling out between us, the police didn't take him serious and he gave a high court statement Han is all lies and I have many witness that can back that up. He bullied me after he had went to the police, trying to keep me in line and watch who I spoke to but I just didn't want anything to do with it god I wasn't even sure he was telling the truth about talking to the police cause like I said he used to make jokes about it. If they haughty they were right then how come whenever I questioned Sandra lean she would get right on to him to go and do her dirty work which was harass me. I have a load of witness to prove everything he said is a lie that's why I was never worried. I just think it's shocking that a man can take half truths, 3rd hand stories and just lies then go to the police with this rubbish and before you know it my name is on the 6 o'clock news, in newspapers giving totally false information about me and iv never received any type of closure or apology or anything from the people involved. Maybe karma has just taken it's time he's been exposed for the violent criminal who done jail for armed robbery and Sandra Lean, not for the first time, is wrong. I went through hell and back because of them but I'm not going to waste my life looking for revenge I knew in time it would all come out. Here's to the innocent among us, don't let the b........s grind you down.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 07:11:26 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #666 on: August 17, 2022, 09:02:07 PM »
Did innocence fraud promoter and grifter Scott Forbes mention anything about any money from the Daily Record in his book, as referred to by the late Mark Kane here

👇

https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4792.msg176570#msg176570

‘He got a holiday out of it as the daily record accidentally used his name as the suspect he got just over a grand in damages. I have never received anything for the mental anguish myself and family have been through. I think he was merely a puppet in Sandra Leans games

Sandra Lean
‘We need men (and women) of independent mind. Thank you Scott Forbes - for never bowing to their tinsel show!!!’

*&^^&

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #667 on: August 18, 2022, 09:16:10 AM »
Sandra Lean
‘We need men (and women) of independent mind. Thank you Scott Forbes - for never bowing to their tinsel show!!!’

*&^^&

Why did Sandra Lean choose to never call out Scott Forbes blatant lies

Scott Forbes
@Scf65Forbes
Scott im actually laughing. Dr Lean can confirm I was lukes lawyer and part of a legal team for 5years. Let them play there wee boys games if it amuses them# laugh#last#laugh#longest.
10:14 PM · Apr 3, 2019·Twitter for Android

Sandra didn’t though did she

All she was prepared to say was that he was allegedly a ‘trainee lawyer’ - which we’ve not yet seen any proof of

She deflected and told people to ‘ask Luke’ about Forbes

According to the Law Society, fraudster Scott Forbes has never been entered with them - ever

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #668 on: August 18, 2022, 06:25:33 PM »
According to the Law Society, fraudster Scott Forbes has never been entered with them - ever

Where is the evidence for Scott Forbes ever being a lawyer - other than an alleged trainee ?

When will Scott Forbes be providing proof he’s ever been a practising lawyer?

According to the Law Society he has never been entered with them - Ever
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 06:40:44 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #669 on: August 18, 2022, 08:04:45 PM »

Mark Kane
He got a holiday out of it as the daily record accidentally used his name as the suspect he got just over a grand in damages. I have never received anything for the mental anguish myself and family have been through. I think he was merely a puppet in Sandra Leans games

Has abuser Scott Forbes or charlatan and fraudster Sandra Lean ever told the people they are duping how much money Scott Forbes was paid by the Daily Record?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 08:14:31 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #670 on: August 19, 2022, 01:27:02 PM »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #671 on: August 20, 2022, 03:26:01 PM »
Part 2 of Warped Minded Abuser, Gaslighter & Con Artist Scott Forbes & His Blatant Lies
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/08/20/warped-minded-abuser-gaslighter-con-artist-hypocrite-scott-forbes-his-blatant-lies-part-2/

Part 3 ~ Dropping Soon

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #672 on: August 22, 2022, 08:00:25 PM »
Tony Conlin
Dr Sandra Leans book ' No Smoke' is an essential read too, it helps understanding the mindset of the Police investigators, evidence gathering, supposition and the prosecutor's actions during trials to highlight just how cases come to court and are put together and more importantly how innocent people are convicted and miscarriages of justice come about. I've not read Scott's book yet but I've ordered it and I should have it by tomorrow one thing is without doubt now and that is LM in my mind is highly unlikely to have been involved with the slaying of [Name removed] other than when he went to search for her, I simply cannot find any way that he could have been involved other than that as the '3 planks' of the prosecution's case against him are purely conjecture and innuendo and a fabrication, with no PROOF of GUILT what so ever only ' it could have been ' but that's all.

More on Sandra Lean’s smoke and mirrors of ‘No Smoke’ dropping soon
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/04/29/the-innocence-fraud-con-of-a-killer-his-enablers/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #673 on: August 23, 2022, 03:17:37 PM »
The Illusory Truth Effect, Coercive Persuasion & Gaslighting of ’Innocence’ Fraud Killers & Their Enablers (Part 8) ~ Charlatan & Fraudster Sandra Lean
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/08/23/quite-a-hall-tale-part-17g%ef%b8%8f/
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 03:19:59 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #674 on: August 23, 2022, 04:34:09 PM »
The Illusory Truth Effect, Coercive Persuasion & Gaslighting of ’Innocence’ Fraud Killers & Their Enablers (Part 8) ~ Charlatan & Fraudster Sandra Lean
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/08/23/quite-a-hall-tale-part-17g%ef%b8%8f/

More on charlatan and fraudster Sandra Lean dropping soon