Author Topic: Is Redwood's Statement Relevant or is DCI Wall Investigating a Different Theory?  (Read 953 times)

Offline faithlilly

There  is nothing since DCI Wall was apponted to suggest what theory they are pursuing. She has remained remarkably tight lipped as have the PJ over the two or so years, no appeals, no updated age progression photos of Madeleine, in fact nothing to suggest what their thinking is.

So is Redwood's woolly statement still relevant?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfie

Is DCI Wall investigating a different theory...?

Let's look at the evidence you have previously put forward to support this suggestion.

1) Kate didn't mention Operation Grange in the McCann Christmas message.

The End.

Offline faithlilly

Is DCI Wall investigating a different theory...?

Let's look at the evidence you have previously put forward to support this suggestion.

1) Kate didn't mention Operation Grange in the McCann Christmas message.

The End.

Okay. Now you put forward your evidence that she is following Redwood's  ( in your opinion ) lead?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfie

Okay. Now you put forward your evidence that she is following Redwood's  ( in your opinion ) lead?
I haven't got any, so on the basis of the Christmas message thing you win, well done.  8@??)(