Author Topic: ISIS Brides, should they be allowed back ?  (Read 32529 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: ISIS Brides, should they be allowed back ?
« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2019, 10:36:10 AM »
In the opinion of the Home Secretary she was entitled to claim Bngladeshi citixenship. No-one needs to claim something they already possess. Therefore Bangladeshu citizenship was not in her possession when he took away her British citizenship. Therefore he made her stateless.

Do you have a cite from the home secretary where he says she can claim citizenship... She us entitled to it.. By law

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2019, 10:38:49 AM »

Her Father lives in Bangladesh.  What price his citizenship?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #152 on: February 26, 2019, 01:22:08 PM »
Whatever is done should be done using the law, however. If the UK treats international law with contempt others will do the same.

I don't think it is that easy to convict these ISIS wives due to the fact they have had their whole body covered!!!! So in that situation we can take from that they want to come back here are bring their version of a sect which they claim is Islam, to engage in terrorist activity. We can shove two fingers at anyone who says we must...

I do love the idea that WE must obey laws where these low life trash can cry oh what about the law... they get to pick and choose which laws they break and which ones we have to obey?
 heehee

Anyway, the thing is She made herself and her baby 'refugees' she went as a terrorist and ended up a refugee Karama!

I am sure her and her son would feel more at home in Saudi Arabia- all those limbs being chopped off and heads flying off in the market quare, women being stoned  oh the joys! It wil be a home from home for her and her baby.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #153 on: February 26, 2019, 06:57:34 PM »

I don't think it is that easy to convict these ISIS wives due to the fact they have had their whole body covered!!!! So in that situation we can take from that they want to come back here are bring their version of a sect which they claim is Islam, to engage in terrorist activity. We can shove two fingers at anyone who says we must...

I do love the idea that WE must obey laws where these low life trash can cry oh what about the law... they get to pick and choose which laws they break and which ones we have to obey?
 heehee

Anyway, the thing is She made herself and her baby 'refugees' she went as a terrorist and ended up a refugee Karama!

I am sure her and her son would feel more at home in Saudi Arabia- all those limbs being chopped off and heads flying off in the market quare, women being stoned  oh the joys! It wil be a home from home for her and her baby.

I'm not supporting the IS brides, just saying that to claim the moral high ground we need to do things legally.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #154 on: February 26, 2019, 07:09:28 PM »
I'm not supporting the IS brides, just saying that to claim the moral high ground we need to do things legally.
We have the moral high ground over individuals who support acts of barbarity and terrorism, don’t worry.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #155 on: February 26, 2019, 08:04:40 PM »
It has been done legally... She can challenge it in court if she wants.... More than the poor victims who were burnt alive by the laws she supported were able to do

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #156 on: February 27, 2019, 07:50:29 AM »
We have the moral high ground over individuals who support acts of barbarity and terrorism, don’t worry.

Yes, of course we do. We don't support barbaric regimes like Saudi Arabia, do we?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #157 on: February 27, 2019, 08:05:33 AM »
Yes, of course we do. We don't support barbaric regimes like Saudi Arabia, do we?

Or Israel... Or the PJ.... Depends where the line us drawn...
I haven't heard either if the above burning people alive

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #158 on: February 27, 2019, 08:29:42 AM »
Is Saudi Arabia internationally recognised as a terrorist regime? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #159 on: February 27, 2019, 10:03:18 AM »
Is Saudi Arabia internationally recognised as a terrorist regime?

Is it a country whivh tramples on the human rights of it's people? Is it a country which provided a large proprtion of IS fighters? Are you proud that the UK supports such a barbaric regime? Do we do it because we occupy the moral high ground or because we want their oil?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #160 on: February 27, 2019, 02:08:10 PM »
Is it a country whivh tramples on the human rights of it's people? Is it a country which provided a large proprtion of IS fighters? Are you proud that the UK supports such a barbaric regime? Do we do it because we occupy the moral high ground or because we want their oil?
One minute you’re saying we can only occupy the moral high ground if we act within the law and now you’re saying even if act within the law we cannot claim the moral high ground because we buy oil from Saudi Arabia, oh well...

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #161 on: February 27, 2019, 02:15:04 PM »
One minute you’re saying we can only occupy the moral high ground if we act within the law and now you’re saying even if act within the law we cannot claim the moral high ground because we buy oil from Saudi Arabia, oh well...

There's more than one path leading to the moral high ground.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #162 on: February 27, 2019, 09:03:39 PM »
Gosh how profound.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #163 on: February 28, 2019, 07:55:48 AM »

And we all think we are on it.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #164 on: February 28, 2019, 08:06:40 AM »
And we all think we are on it.

Anyone who thinks the UK occupies it is mistaken in my opinion.
Result = happy posting.