Author Topic: Why has Bamber campaigned to say he isn't a psychopath?  (Read 23468 times)

Offline Nicholas

Why has Bamber campaigned to say he isn't a psychopath?
« on: April 05, 2018, 11:54:27 AM »
Why has Bamber campaigned to say he isn't a psychopath?

I still say a brain scan will conclude this case once and for all. Neuroscientific evidence has been used in numerous cases, in particular, to show "dangerousness and risk." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5034405/#!po=23.0337

Bamber claims he is innocent and is not a psychopath - he's made these claims for decades.

I say - prove it - let's see your brain scans. Maybe the Crown will seek to address this in the near future?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 03:15:08 PM by John »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline APRIL

Re: Why has Bamber campaigned to say he isn't a psychopath?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 12:09:25 PM »
I still say a brain scan will conclude this case once and for all. Neuroscientific evidence has been used in numerous cases, in particular, to show "dangerousness and risk." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5034405/#!po=23.0337

Bamber claims he is innocent and is not a psychopath - he's made these claims for decades.

I say - prove it - let's see your brain scans. Maybe the Crown will seek to address this in the near future?

It's ironic, is it not, that he seems to think he has the right to Sheila's medical records, but refuses to allow his own to be seen?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 12:19:14 PM »
It's ironic, is it not, that he seems to think he has the right to Sheila's medical records, but refuses to allow his own to be seen?

Isn't it just April. He sees himself as omnipotent.

It's fairly easy to start a petition to lobby government to push for this case to be closed once and for all by a brain scan.  https://www.gov.uk/petition-government

https://newatlas.com/psychopath-brain-mri-study/50365/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 12:32:57 PM »

Where's the evidence for this?  If the police and prosecutors wanted access to JB's medi records they could obtain them without JB's permission with a warrant. 

What would anyone expect to find on his medi records?  He was a 24 year old man and there's no evidence he had any mental or physical health issues. 

SC had a long history of mental illness and was taking prescribed medication for such.  SC's mental health issues are at the heart of the case.  Mind you I can't see what further evidence her records could be expected to provide.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 12:39:04 PM »
Where's the evidence for this?  If the police and prosecutors wanted access to JB's medi records they could obtain them without JB's permission with a warrant. 

What would anyone expect to find on his medi records?  He was a 24 year old man and there's no evidence he had any mental or physical health issues. 

SC had a long history of mental illness and was taking prescribed medication for such.  SC's mental health issues are at the heart of the case.  Mind you I can't see what further evidence her records could be expected to provide.

He's been convicted for over 3 decades Holly. You appear to be referring to recent literature? Why don't you find out the facts concerning Bambers medical records, before you get ahead of yourself and claim "Sheila is at the heart of the case?"

I thought you said at the heart of this case/conviction is the sound moderator and blood tests etc? http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9339.msg455513#msg455513 "IMO previous appeals and CCRC applications have failed as they don't strike at the heart of the conviction which is to unequivocally undermine the blood/silencer evidence and argue it was fabricated evidence
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 12:46:17 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2018, 12:47:59 PM »

Evidence wasn't used in court regarding Bambers mental health? Maybe that's why there's no evidence?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2018, 12:50:48 PM »
He's been convicted for over 3 decades Holly. You appear to be referring to recent literature? Why don't you find out the facts concerning Bambers medical records, before you get ahead of yourself and claiming your opinion os that "Sheila is at the heart of the case?"

I thought you said this case rests on the sound moderator and blood tests etc?

Is there any evidence JB has refused anyone access to his medi records?

I didn't say SC's at the heart of the case.  I said SC's mental health issues are at the heart of the case.  This isn't my opinion it's a fact.  Either JB is guilty as the prosecution claim with the probable motive being his inheritance and hatred of his adoptive family.  Or SC murdered her family and took her own life as the defence claim due to her mental illness.

The silencer and blood need completely undermining for an acquittal.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2018, 01:03:06 PM »
Evidence wasn't used in court regarding Bambers mental health? Maybe that's why there's no evidence?

And maybe there's no evidence because he didn't have any mental health issues. 

The Bamber family of 4 was created by adoption with SC and JB hailing from different birth families ie no shared genes.  June and SC had long histories of mental illness.  2 out of 4 is statistically unusually.  What would be the chances of 3 out of 4?  I believe the stats show 1 person in 4 will suffer a mental health issue every year.  In the Bamber family we have a concentrated cluster at 2 out of 4 let alone 3 out of 4.  Either way the stats suggest there's something more at play here.  Especially given the Bambers were very much middle class ie not tearing their hair out wondering how they're going to fund the elec. meter and divide a can of beans 4 ways.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2018, 01:10:34 PM »

Can you as mod split a thread Holly - only I don't want to be seen as taking over this one!

Why has Bamber campaigned to say he isn't a psychopath? Why go to all the bother of presenting the public with the results of his annual tests?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2018, 01:33:07 PM »
Is this ok Stephanie? 

Offline APRIL

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2018, 01:40:08 PM »

The Bamber family of 4 was created by adoption with SC and JB hailing from different birth families ie no shared genes.  June and SC had long histories of mental illness.  2 out of 4 is statistically unusually.  What would be the chances of 3 out of 4?  I believe the stats show 1 person in 4 will suffer a mental health issue every year.  In the Bamber family we have a concentrated cluster at 2 out of 4 let alone 3 out of 4.  Either way the stats suggest there's something more at play here.  Especially given the Bambers were very much middle class ie not tearing their hair out wondering how they're going to fund the elec. meter and divide a can of beans 4 ways.

You may -or not- recall that I've previously wondered what were the chances of adopting two genetically unrelated children who both become afflicted with forms of mental illness/personality disorders, albeit, I'm aware that a PD isn't a mental illness. It comes as no surprise to me. It may not have been so much about the Bambers attempting to slot them into holes which didn't fit their personalities, so much as them feeling they HAD to force themselves into those holes, possibly resulting in neither of them knowing who they were and where they fitted.

If there is no evidence of Jeremy having any kind of mental abnormality/brain injury, it seems strange that he hasn't produced the evidence as a way of silencing those who say the crime was committed because of such. Surely it would be in his favour?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 01:42:41 PM by APRIL »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2018, 01:43:57 PM »
Comments from the psychologists who contributed to the docu/dramas are as follows.  I would imagine this is part of the reason JB likes to assert he's not a psychopath. 

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6849.msg292112#msg292112

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6891.msg295342#msg295342

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6968.msg300445#msg300445

JB attempted to pursue Sky legally who were responsible for broadcasting Kerry Dayne's assessment.  JB's claim failed.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2018, 01:52:59 PM »
If I remember correctly CAL said she was in a cab and got chatting to the driver.  JB's name cropped up and the driver referred to JB as a psychopath.  CAL then relayed this to JB and if I remember correctly she asked JB how he felt about it.  He said he hated being referred to as a psychopath.  Hardly surprising I guess if you don't believe you are one!

Offline Admin

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2018, 01:58:00 PM »
Medical research has shown that some individuals who were diagnosed as being psychopathic in their early years appear to lose the trait by middle age.  If I recall correctly this only occurs in some and not all cases.  Bamber could very well have exhibited signs of being a psychopath in his youth but has since lost them.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2018, 02:08:07 PM »
Medical research has shown that some individuals who were diagnosed as being psychopathic in their early years appear to lose the trait by middle age.  If I recall correctly this only occurs in some and not all cases.  Bamber could very well have exhibited signs of being a psychopath in his youth but has since lost them.

Would he ordinarily have been subjected to any tests for mental illness/personality disorders pre-trial, during trial or shortly after the verdict?

Is it possible he could have done what the prosecution claim without suffering any mental illness and/or personality disorder?