Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 81042 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #135 on: October 09, 2018, 06:15:31 PM »
Everyone knew that before O.G. started. They would have been civilians in Portugal with no powers so it is hardly an earth shattering revelation 11 years down the track is it now?
The scuttlebutt at the time among supporters was " just you wait, SY, a real police force, will go through it like a dose of salts" etc. It would seem that did not occur. Rather predictably it didn't happen and the blame is now being placed on the system.
We had much ado about 130 odd leads identified. What's the excuse over that seemingly having gone nowhere fast?

I was pointing this out to sunny.. Who seems to think SY can investigate in Portugal..
Perhaps  they hoped for a joint investigation and more help from the PJ

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #136 on: October 09, 2018, 06:17:55 PM »
Alice quoted this

It is to examine the case and seek to determine, (as if the abduction occurred in the UK) what additional, new investigative approaches we would take and which can assist the Portuguese authorities in progressing the matter".

How do you carry out "investigative approaches" without investigating Davel?  Alice/s quote does not say this "Their restriction has been they cannot investigate in Portugal"
Believe what you want... I think most others understand

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #137 on: October 09, 2018, 06:20:52 PM »
Alice quoted this

It is to examine the case and seek to determine, (as if the abduction occurred in the UK) what additional, new investigative approaches we would take and which can assist the Portuguese authorities in progressing the matter".

How do you carry out "investigative approaches" without investigating Davel?  Alice/s quote does not say this "Their restriction has been they cannot investigate in Portugal"

Read the post again... SYs position was to detrmine any new investigative processes... And assist the Portuguese... It doesn't say carry out any investigative processes

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #138 on: October 09, 2018, 06:30:40 PM »
One hand tied behind their back?  One could be forgiven for thinking that the powers that be don't really want this case solved given the repercussions.

Sadie appears to believe that Maddie is alive and well and living with new parents but has never provided a shred of evidence to support it. I won't even mention Morocco...oops

Perhaps the powers that be... Portugal... Didn't want SY to solve it... Think of the repercussions

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #139 on: October 09, 2018, 06:35:33 PM »
Perhaps the powers that be... Portugal... Didn't want SY to solve it... Think of the repercussions
You do come out with some corkers.   8((()*/
What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #140 on: October 09, 2018, 06:37:41 PM »
Alice quoted this

17   What did the expression "we let her down" mean?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7542939.stm

In my opinion there are so many avenues and dead ends that would be understood as a matter of course and avoided by English investigators which clearly were misunderstood and misinterpreted by the initial Portuguese investigation.

It would have made questions such as the above unnecessary while cutting down somewhat on the innuendo which passed as information reported in the first instance by the Portuguese press to be picked up by MSM worldwide.

Usually I believe a prerequisite in finding evidence is to look for it in thee first place.

Is it possible for an investigation mired in preconceived and unshakeable ideas of of the death of the victim to mount an adequate search for the living, breathing victim of crime?
Perhaps the entrenched attitude to the death of the victim evidenced by those tasked with conducting the primary investigation goes a long way to explaining why they may have missed evidenced which did not tie in with their beliefs ... all to the detriment of justice and the missing child.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #141 on: October 09, 2018, 06:38:01 PM »
I'm sure they did... I was responding to angelos post that that they were investigating with both their hands behind their back.... I pointed out that the biggest restriction is the one that limits their ability to investigate in portugal

If they couldn't foresee the problems they were going to be faced with then they're not quite as good as some think they are imo. Perhaps the F.B.I. should have helped too, as Gerry McCann suggested?  @)(++(*

He added that he would be "delighted" if FBI officers could also form part of the cold case team.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-scotland-yard-to-aid-179934

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #142 on: October 09, 2018, 06:50:57 PM »
If they couldn't foresee the problems they were going to be faced with then they're not quite as good as some think they are imo. Perhaps the F.B.I. should have helped too, as Gerry McCann suggested?  @)(++(*

He added that he would be "delighted" if FBI officers could also form part of the cold case team.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-scotland-yard-to-aid-179934

Just not the FBI cadaver dog team with Mr Grime  @)(++(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #143 on: October 09, 2018, 06:53:49 PM »
You do come out with some corkers.   8((()*/

And it seems you have little reply to them... Would it not belittle the PJ if SY solved the case

Offline Brietta

« Reply #144 on: October 09, 2018, 07:01:13 PM »
In my opinion the hope that Scotland Yard went into full investigative mode while their hands were tied is as spurious as most of the other myths fabricated in Madeleine's case.

Were it so ... the time to 'cop out' would surely have been at the review stage by just saying ... "OK guys we've had a look, and nothing to report.  So back on the shelf with it!"

But they didn't do that did they?

They found a lot of fresh evidence requiring investigation.  They found a lot of persons of interest.  They found enough avenues of investigation to keep them occupied for years.

Neither does it seem they have come to the end of their work yet ... which in my opinion can bode nothing but good as far as the work they have been able to put in is concerned and as far as serving Madeleine McCann's interests are concerned.

Don't forget ... Madeleine is a missing person who was written off as dead by the investigators tasked with investigating her disappearance ... before her parents and family had time to grieve for her instead of celebrating with her at her fourth birthday.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #146 on: October 09, 2018, 08:22:45 PM »
I was pointing this out to sunny.. Who seems to think SY can investigate in Portugal..
Perhaps  they hoped for a joint investigation and more help from the PJ

You have signally failed to address any other points in the post.
Like supporters inisisting it was a JIT when clearly it wasn't.
There has been going through it like a dose of salts by SY.
Naff all from the 130+ leads which supporters took to read "130+ leads unidentified by the PJ" with the  consequent predictable tirades.
Then Mark Rowley clearly implied The MPS were content with the PJ's original investigation and did not propose to repeat it all just for sake of it and wasting some budget.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2018, 08:27:47 PM »
You have signally failed to address any other points in the post.
Like supporters inisisting it was a JIT when clearly it wasn't.
There has been going through it like a dose of salts by SY.
Naff all from the 130+ leads which supporters took to read "130+ leads unidentified by the PJ" with the  consequent predictable tirades.
Then Mark Rowley clearly implied The MPS were content with the PJ's original investigation and did not propose to repeat it all just for sake of it and wasting some budget.
I havent failed anything...just sorted the wheat from the chaff...a much needed skill in this case

Offline sadie

« Reply #148 on: October 10, 2018, 01:24:13 AM »
Scotland Yard have failed to reveal anything of significance in this case despite throwing £'millions at it but in reality that was to be expected given their very limited brief.
"reveal " being the operative word.

Thank God that with SY, we don't have a leaking investigation like Amarals   %56&

Seems that the Madeleine Mccann special investigation team up in Porto also know how to keep their mouths shut   8@??)(

Offline sadie

« Reply #149 on: October 10, 2018, 02:05:31 AM »
One hand tied behind their back?  One could be forgiven for thinking that the powers that be don't really want this case solved given the repercussions.

Sadie appears to believe that Maddie is alive and well and living with new parents but has never provided a shred of evidence to support it. I won't even mention Morocco...oops

Yes sadie does think it likely that Madeleine is still alive.  At least she has strong reason to believe that Madeleine was alive and looking well in 2012, but in a foreign land.

-  sadie has a photo of a little girl who is the image of her Mum in the upper face and more like her dad in the lower face.
-  sadie has also noticed that her slim limbs are Healey, but her more rounded trunk is Mccann 
-  and her hair is the colour that both Kate and Gerry had as children  .... a kind of red hair
-  sadie also has seen a video that shows her moving, her energy levels, her high stepping gait ... and her mannerisms ... These are the image of the videos where we have seen Madeleine moving on various home videos
-  and she was leading a group ... so intelligent.

-  Now the most striking thing of all is that after sadie had reseached very deeply for four years she uncovered a particular man and a special spot in a very precise particular location.   sadie decided to see if she might spot Madeleine there. 
-  sadie suddenly spotted 'Madeleine' in exactly the researched spot ... and recorded the images.

Yep sadie does think that it is likely that Madeleine is still being kept alive and maybe within a family. 
-  The abductors /keepers will have forged a bond with her and would not want to kill her;
-  The abductors know that they could be caught and little doubt already have excuses in place. 

They know that punishment for just taking a child who has then been looked after would be limited, whilst if she had been killed, the punishment would be huge.   It is in their own interests to keep her alive and well IMO

I think that I am right.  Madeleine Mccann is still alive imo

All the above is in my opinion, but it is based upon extensive and detailed research and investigation.  And this research has produced an enormous almost complete jigsaw of facts that only has a very few pieces missing.   Very convincing.