Author Topic: ISIS Brides, should they be allowed back ?  (Read 32539 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: ISIS Brides, should they be allowed back ?
« Reply #210 on: March 09, 2019, 04:33:38 PM »
These were young girls with a twisted mind set, probably already emotionally damaged, by God knows what.  Ask their parents, who I believe are ultimately responsible.  No child grows up without input from the family home, who were quite possibly keeping the flag flying.  Blame some silly girl.  Nothing to do with me.  The Caliphate will win.  And then we can all praise Allah.

Whoops, got that wrong.  Nothing to do with me.  Send my silly daughter back home, and then we can all be grateful to Britain, who let's face it, are a soft touch.

Shamima Begum did not get out of Britain without some help from her family, even if she stole it.

I am sad that she lost three children, who would appear to have been at risk from their mother, who at her age should not have been having children in the first place.  Probably from under developed lungs.  And let's face it, three children in four years is not a good idea.  Certainly not starting at the age of fifteen.

But I am tired of this now.  I don't really care what Britain does with her.  But I would be having her family nailed to the cross.  Who are these people?

She has been indocrinated since birth by her family... Richard Dawkins calls this a form of child abuse... Perhaps he's right

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #211 on: March 09, 2019, 05:31:15 PM »
in red...what an absoluteley ridiculous thing to say....equating removing her passport to the sort of things IS did....burning poeple alive...drowning people....rape of the Yazidi young women on a massive scale and murder of the older women and men.....do you expect to be taken seriously after posting such tripe...imo of course
Exactly what I was going to say. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #212 on: March 09, 2019, 06:45:27 PM »
She has been indocrinated since birth by her family... Richard Dawkins calls this a form of child abuse... Perhaps he's right

Not even perhaps.  How could they have done this to her, and then allowed the blame to fall on her alone?  She didn't just decide to bog off to Syria without any help at all.  She stole her sister's passport.  Hopefully her sister doesn't have a passport anymore either.  I would seriously want to know if her sister can now apply for another passport.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #213 on: March 09, 2019, 06:49:04 PM »
These were young girls with a twisted mind set, probably already emotionally damaged, by God knows what.  Ask their parents, who I believe are ultimately responsible.  No child grows up without input from the family home, who were quite possibly keeping the flag flying.  Blame some silly girl.  Nothing to do with me.  The Caliphate will win.  And then we can all praise Allah.

Whoops, got that wrong.  Nothing to do with me.  Send my silly daughter back home, and then we can all be grateful to Britain, who let's face it, are a soft touch.

Shamima Begum did not get out of Britain without some help from her family, even if she stole it.

I am sad that she lost three children, who would appear to have been at risk from their mother, who at her age should not have been having children in the first place.  Probably from under developed lungs.  And let's face it, three children in four years is not a good idea.  Certainly not starting at the age of fifteen.

But I am tired of this now.  I don't really care what Britain does with her.  But I would be having her family nailed to the cross.  Who are these people?

As you see, it's a complicated subject. Happy well-adjusted people are less likely to be tempted to get involved in these things. We don't know much about her family but her father seems to have abandoned them. He went back to Bangladesh and took another wife when he retired apparently. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #214 on: March 09, 2019, 07:06:21 PM »
As you see, it's a complicated subject. Happy well-adjusted people are less likely to be tempted to get involved in these things. We don't know much about her family but her father seems to have abandoned them. He went back to Bangladesh and took another wife when he retired apparently.

So if a 15 year old from a single parent family stabs and kills someone we should not send them to prison because prison doesn't work.... Do you think if we followed your stupid logic we would see less knife crime

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #215 on: March 09, 2019, 07:30:47 PM »

Not that complicated.  And who the hell lives a good and happy life?  And then bogs off to The Caliphate to slaughter other people.
She only wants to go back to Britain because The Caliphate is done.  Her Father is irrelevant.  But she could always go live with him.

I don't want to be unkind to her in her distress,  and she is only a pain in the neck for Britain, but She is not sorry for what these people did to countless innocents.

The girl is a moron with no shame.  Would you have ever behaved like this?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #216 on: March 09, 2019, 07:33:27 PM »
So if a 15 year old from a single parent family stabs and kills someone we should not send them to prison because prison doesn't work.... Do you think if we followed your stupid logic we would see less knife crime

Did you really have a need to use the word  "Stupid?"  Your point would have ben made without that.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #217 on: March 10, 2019, 08:33:58 AM »
It's not about sympathy or empathy. It's about trying to understand why people do what they do because that's the only way to stop them. Whether it's people going to join IS or young lads stabbing each other punishment doesn't work. If it did we would have no crime.

What does work is rehabilitation. Understanding why people do things and helping them to change may be a permanent solution. Punishment is temporary and solves nothing.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/may/24/special-prison-unit-where-rehabilitation-rules-hmp-new-hall

Here you are again stating your opinion as facts... We have an epidemic of knife crime and you suggest these people should not be jailed as it doesn't work... Where is the evidence that jail does not work

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #218 on: March 10, 2019, 09:17:50 AM »
G-Unit is now playing the part of a bleeding heart liberal which is IMO somewhat at odds with her Pro-Brexit “will of the people” stance.  One has to wonder if there is a degree of devils advocate going on here?  If she believes jail serves no purpose and rehabilitation is the only solution for young criminals I suggest she tell that to the parents of Jamie Bulger for a start.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #219 on: March 10, 2019, 11:16:37 AM »
G-Unit is now playing the part of a bleeding heart liberal which is IMO somewhat at odds with her Pro-Brexit “will of the people” stance.  One has to wonder if there is a degree of devils advocate going on here?  If she believes jail serves no purpose and rehabilitation is the only solution for young criminals I suggest she tell that to the parents of Jamie Bulger for a start.

You do love applying labels, don't you? I don't understand quite why 'beeding heart liverals' can;t support Brexit, but it obviously makes sense to you. I'm neither pro or anti Brexit, btw, I'm pro democracy. If the people are asked to decide on an issue the result should be honoured, not overridden.

I havem't said we should abandon prison sentences, I said they don't deter other people or stop people from reoffending. Rehabilitation during a sentence is what has enabled some offenders to change their behaviour,
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #220 on: March 10, 2019, 11:28:43 AM »
You do love applying labels, don't you? I don't understand quite why 'beeding heart liverals' can;t support Brexit, but it obviously makes sense to you. I'm neither pro or anti Brexit, btw, I'm pro democracy. If the people are asked to decide on an issue the result should be honoured, not overridden.

I havem't said we should abandon prison sentences, I said they don't deter other people or stop people from reoffending. Rehabilitation during a sentence is what has enabled some offenders to change their behaviour,

Again you are, stating your opinion as, fact.... Who says prison sentences dint deter criminal activity... That's a ridiculous statement to make...

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #221 on: March 10, 2019, 01:26:53 PM »

Actually, Picking Jamie Bulgers killers was a bad idead to shout down G unit. The fact is one of those boys became a real 'bad un'  and the other was 'rehabilitated', lives with a partner, who know who he really is- and hasn't been in troube since.

It just shows that on this forum there is a gang mentality. I disagree with G on this thread, but just do not feel the need to attack her with naked aggression. i respect her opinion because I know it is genuine.

"G-Unit is now playing the part of a bleeding heart liberal which is IMO somewhat at odds with her Pro-Brexit “will of the people” stance"  AND who the hell are you  and your gang to name call?

We who do not lick the boots of the McCanns, WHO ARE NOT INNOCENT, because they have not been on trial,  are called facists, bleedin heart liberals...

I thought the forum mods had been warned not to allow name calling?

I very much doubt the ISIS brides can be rehabilitated if they are die hard supporters- they are an evil who live among us and want to destroy our way of life. There is no place in MY homeland for such babaric fanatics. Who, let's face it have a severe mental illness.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #222 on: March 10, 2019, 01:51:47 PM »
Actually, Picking Jamie Bulgers killers was a bad idead to shout down G unit. The fact is one of those boys became a real 'bad un'  and the other was 'rehabilitated', lives with a partner, who know who he really is- and hasn't been in troube since.

It just shows that on this forum there is a gang mentality. I disagree with G on this thread, but just do not feel the need to attack her with naked aggression. i respect her opinion because I know it is genuine.

"G-Unit is now playing the part of a bleeding heart liberal which is IMO somewhat at odds with her Pro-Brexit “will of the people” stance"  AND who the hell are you  and your gang to name call?

We who do not lick the boots of the McCanns, WHO ARE NOT INNOCENT, because they have not been on trial,  are called facists, bleedin heart liberals...

I thought the forum mods had been warned not to allow name calling?

I very much doubt the ISIS brides can be rehabilitated if they are die hard supporters- they are an evil who live among us and want to destroy our way of life. There is no place in MY homeland for such babaric fanatics. Who, let's face it have a severe mental illness.
Jesus.  Talk about naked aggression.  Anyone who advocates not punishment but rehabilitation for criminals can legitimately be called a bleeding heart liberal.  If you disagree feel free to say why.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 02:07:24 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #223 on: March 10, 2019, 01:56:36 PM »

According to you “punishment doesn’t work” (no cites given) but rehabilitation does (no cites given) so what do you propose we do with individuals who act like traitors by running away to foreign countries of their own volition to join terrorist organisations whose main aim is to bring down western civilisation and replace it with an Islamic state? 

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #224 on: March 10, 2019, 02:19:55 PM »
Jesus.  Talk about naked aggression.  Anyone who advocates not punishment but rehabilitation for criminals can legitimately be called a bleeding heart liberal.  If you disagree feel free to say why.

AS always, you are changing what has been said. just as well you didn't take part in a certain survey...

G unit has not claimed all criminals should not be jailed. she is claiming that some can be rehabiltated. and that seems to be the case. SOME being the operative word here.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin