Author Topic: What happened to Luke Mitchell’s “fighting fund”  (Read 3108 times)

Offline rulesapply

Re: What happened to Luke Mitchell’s “fighting fund”
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2021, 05:01:12 PM »
Sandra Lean made claim she had someone helping her - they were good with accounts or something?

If you scroll down the 1st of April on the Facebook group ‘LM MoJ’ - you’ll find Paula’s PayPal fund

There’s also a reference to a ‘Paula’ on 27th April 2021 where they are apparently ‘tweeting some criminologists’  @)(++(*

On 24th April 2021 Sandra Lean stated via her Facebook page with the paper clip on the ‘LM MoJ’ group page

Hi, everyone. I owe many of you a massive, massive apology. You were so kind to donate money to help with my expenses associated with this work and I haven't yet said thank you. I meant to come on as soon as I received the money and say thank you so much, to everyone who donated - your kindness is really, really appreciated.  With so much going on, it slipped my mind and here we are, three weeks later, with many of you thinking I must be terribly ungrateful and extremely rude. I'm so sorry.
So let me say thank you properly, now, to everyone who donated - it was really, really kind of you. I've bought two external drives so that Luke's entire case papers can be stored digitally (one is for backup, just in case), envelopes and stamps for the sorts of communications that still have to be done the old fashioned way, extra phone data and a five pack of black ink (for copies of case papers that also still have to be reproduced in the old fashioned format). I've also used some for fuel for case related travel. These are all things I've had to pay for myself in the past, so I can't thank you all enough for making it so much easier to just get what I need, when I need it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Thanks for that. I'll take a look.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2021, 05:17:06 PM »
Thanks for that. I'll take a look.

She definitely spoke about setting up a ‘fighting fund’ (cough) 🙄 in her podcasts from around that time

Sandra Lean tells her followers about the ‘fighting fund’ in one of her podcasts
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2021, 08:04:26 PM »
She definitely spoke about setting up a ‘fighting fund’ (cough) 🙄 in her podcasts from around that time
Thank you. I looked.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2021, 11:19:55 AM »

Oh ok. I thought the fighting fund was to help Luke directly. Didn't realise it was to help SL get new equipment..

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2022, 04:47:13 PM »
I noticed in her latest podcast the interviewer brought up how she funds herself  . Sandra is very careful in the way she words her response. She doesn't call it Luke's fighting fund.
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2022, 01:51:31 AM »
I noticed in her latest podcast the interviewer brought up how she funds herself . Sandra is very careful in the way she words her response. She doesn't call it Luke's fighting fund.

This is yet another lie

I know numerous people who have helped fund Sandra Lean
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2022, 11:16:15 PM »
Sandra still won’t answer as to what happened to the funds.
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2022, 02:24:11 PM »

Will she pass the buck again like she did with WAP?

https://www.companysearchesmadesimple.com/company/uk/13091576/touchpass-ltd/

First notification of strike-off action in London Gazette (Section 652). (GAZ1)
👇
https://www.thegazette.co.uk/company/13091576/filing-history/MzMzMzg5NDUzNmFkaXF6a2N4

Second notification of stike-off action in London Gazette (Section 652). (GAZ2)
👇
https://www.thegazette.co.uk/company/13091576/filing-history/MzM0MjU0MDIzN2FkaXF6a2N4
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 02:30:47 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2022, 01:22:41 PM »

Under a Facebook post made on the 28th February 2021 Sandra Lean stated

(Here https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0DAjBzBP6oSAQLU7c8EdjoNZrywN9jGtwNFgJk1qjADkZkx33yAMGYFPcKDo3yGmvl&id=1011563515)

Sandra Lean
£19.99 Linda Ritchie Paterson with £5 going to Luke's "fighting fund" if you buy directly from me

So how much is in this ‘fighting fund’ now?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 01:25:03 PM by Nicholas »