Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Sandra Lean blames the so-called Da Vinci rapist now  (Read 24773 times)

Offline John

Not content with blaming just about every male member of the extended Jones family and their associates for the murder of Jodi Jones, self styled sleuth Sandra Lean has now turned her attention to the notorious so-called Da Vinci rapist.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2012/02/12/luke-mitchell-to-blame-da-vinci-rapist-for-murder-of-jodi-jones-reports-say-86908-23746187/

Miss Leans recent record where she and her co director at the Wrongly Accused Person organisation religiously supported strangler Adrian Prout and orchestrated a campaign on his behalf does not sit well with many people. Is it a case of here we go again?

Greens was 25 when Jodi was murdered, not exactly the fresh faced teenager who was observed near the scene by passing motorists shortly after the murder.  Two youths on a motorcycle and another on a bicycle  passed by the murder scene yet saw nobody leading investigators to believe that only Mitchell was involved.

Does this really look like a youth with shoulder length hair?

The so-called Da Vinci rapist, Robert Greens.

Compare these to pictures of Luke Mitchell taken shortly after the murder of Jodi Jones.

Police Polaroid of Luke Mitchell taken several weeks after the murder.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 09:07:39 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

Re: Luke Mitchell - Sandra Lean blames the so-called Da Vinci rapist now
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 08:00:18 PM »
Killer Luke Mitchell is to make a fresh bid for freedom by blaming the killing of schoolgirl Jodi Jones on a convicted rapist, it has been reported.

His defence team are putting together a dossier suggesting Da Vinci Code rapist Robert Greens could instead be behind the killing, the Mail on Sunday said.

Author Sandra McClean who has written about the Mitchell case told the newspaper she is helping Mitchell's defence team put together a dossier to present to the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission. The body considers possible miscarriages of justice.

Robert Greens was jailed for 10 years in 2006 for a brutal sex attack on a Dutch student. The attack took place near Rosslyn Chapel, the setting for Dan Brown's novel and the movie starring Tom Hanks.

Ms McClean told the Scottish Mail on Sunday Greens' "modus operandi" was similar to the person who killed Jodi Jones - and at the time of her death, Greens visited a relative close to where Jodi's body was found in Midlothian.

She said: "When I realised Greens had apparently been regularly in the vicinity at the time it sent a shiver through me. It's hard to believe no one has joined the dots since he became so notorious.

"The modus operandi of Greens strikes me as similar. We have to ask if Greens crossed the police radar at the time Jodi was killed".

Mitchell, who was 14 at the time of the murder, has always protested his innocence but his original appeal against conviction was rejected by senior judges in Scotland in 2008. In November last year, Mitchell saw a bid for a fresh appeal before the Supreme Court rejected.

Jodi was murdered on June 30 2003. She had been stripped, tied up and stabbed to death and her mutilated body dumped in woods near her home.

Mitchell was locked up for life in 2005. He was convicted of the killing following what was at the time the longest single-accused murder trial in Scottish legal history.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 08:01:53 PM »
Are these the headlines that got Sandra Lean thinking?

Victory for residents as Da Vinci rapist rehoused.

8 Feb 2012.

DA Vinci rapist Robert Greens has been rehoused after demonstrators demanded his ­eviction.

Councillor Margot Russell yesterday said Greens had been moved following a risk assessment by the multi-agency public ­protection panel, who manage convicted sex offenders.

On Friday, we revealed more than 100 people marched on Midlothian Council’s head office.

Many held placards saying, “Get rapist out” – in protest that the 33-year-old was housed in a residential block in Dalkeith, surrounded by families.

Dalkeith councillor Russell said the panel took the ­decision to remove him after residents voiced concerns.

The location where Greens has been rehoused remains unknown.

Greens was released from Saughton prison, Edinburgh, last month after serving five years of a 10-year sentence for a sex attack on a 19-year-old Dutch student near Rosslyn Chapel in 2005.

Residents – who ­discovered Greens’s new home after it was reported in the press – demanded the local authority remove him. 

Russell said: “My ­understanding is he has not been in the property since Saturday.

“There was a risk ­assessment meeting on Friday and the decision was taken later on.

“I’ve been approached by many elderly people and constituents with young families. He was always going to have security 24 hours a day but there were still concerns.

“One of the issues many elderly people raised was the type of attention his being there might attract and the possibility of ­vigilante attacks.

“Speaking in a personal capacity, I don’t think he should have been released – he should have served his sentence.”

Russell stressed Greens would be subject to the same level of security at his new premises.

She said: “He was housed in Jarnac Court, presumably because it has a lot of CCTV cameras and it’s near the police station.

“But Dalkeith was not the right place for him, ­especially not the town centre.”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2012/02/08/victory-for-residents-as-da-vinci-rapist-rehoused-86908-23740065/

Offline Harvey

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 08:02:50 PM »
It seems that Dalkeith has had more than its share of cold blooded rapists and murderers if these two are anything to go by.  Not the sort of area you would want to go out for a stroll in a country park in the evening by the sounds of it and especially if you are female and on your own.

I have read many of the comments being posted on that Wrongly Accused forum by Sandra Lean and Billy Middleton accusing members of Jodis family of her murder. Rather pathetic when all said and done.

Offline devils advocate

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 08:14:47 PM »
Yes, Donald Findlay had his fingers in just about every high profile pie.  That was how he managed to attract a greater share of the legal aid fund.

On the issue of Sandra Lean and her sickening habit of blaming every poor soul that crosses her path for the murder of Jodi Jones all I can say is pathetic.  How many wrongly accused people is there now in the Mitchell case?  The last time I counted it was about twenty individuals, that makes twenty apologies in the offing when Mitchell's conviction is eventually confirmed for good.   @)(++(*

Offline insider

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 08:29:38 PM »
By jove, it has just come to  me, I always knew there was a reason why Billy Middleton and Sandra Lean or should that be Sandra McClean named their forum WAP.   You see, it has all been revealed following Sandra Leans most recent rant to the Sunday Mirror.  WAP stands for Wrongly Accused People!!

The Middleton and Lean double-act referred to by some as veritable Saint's Jude and Rita, the patron Saints of lost causes, have been accusing just about every male member of the Jones extended family. You only have to read a few pages of their sad forum to realise that the finger has been pointed at Joey Jones, the [Name removed]'s, John [Name removed], the Bryson's, Mark Kane, Steven Kelly, Jodi's late uncle, James Falconer, uncle Tom Cobley and God knows how many others.  Now she points the finger at the Da Vinci rapist, Robert Greens.

One must not forget that the two of them wrongly accused Kate Prout of disappearing when all the time the poor lass was lying murdered in an unmarked grave.

My advice to you Miss Lean would be to have a very good long look at yourself in the mirror and stop blaming innocent people!
Liars come in all shapes and sizes. No profession is without them.

Offline Harvey

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 08:31:04 PM »
By jove, it has just come to  me, I always knew there was a reason why Billy Middleton and Sandra Lean or should that be Sandra McClean named their forum WAP.   You see, it has all been revealed following Sandra Leans most recent rant to the Sunday Mirror.  WAP stands for Wrongly Accused People!!

The Middleton and Lean double-act referred to by some as veritable Saint's Jude and Rita, the patron Saints of lost causes, have been accusing just about every male member of the Jones extended family. You only have to read a few pages of their sad forum to realise that the finger has been pointed at Joey Jones, the [Name removed]'s, John [Name removed], the Bryson's, Mark Kane, Steven Kelly, Jodi's late uncle, James Falconer, uncle Tom Cobley and God knows how many others.  Now she points the finger at the Da Vinci rapist, Robert Greens.

One must not forget that the two of them wrongly accused Kate Prout of disappearing when all the time the poor lass was lying murdered in an unmarked grave.

My advice to you Miss Lean would be to have a very good long look at yourself in the mirror and stop blaming innocent people!

I have noticed that happening for a very long time.  I didnt think you could go about accusing people of murder on a public forum anyway.  Is there not a law about that?   >@@(*&)

Offline Harvey

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 08:33:12 PM »

I have noticed that happening for a very long time.  I didnt think you could go about accusing people of murder on a public forum anyway.  Is there not a law about that?   >@@(*&)

Arh - this reminds me of Debbie Garlic!   @)(++(*

I remember speaking to her once and she told me she would get Adrian an appeal in the next few months as they had on board the services of some top lawyers in London, private of course.

How wrong was she.

She didn't pay for that lie detector test - he did. They cost about 800 pounds...

She was told that a lie detector doesn't stand up in a court of law.

She did that for herself, I'm guessing she'd doubted him for a while...

Offline John

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 08:37:58 PM »
I had a quick nosey at what she posted across on the blue forum this afternoon after Mat alerted me to what was going on.

She bleats on about how everything she posts is contained in official court documents, I doubt very much if there is any court documents anywhere which say that Luke Mitchell is innocent.  That aside, she does spout some rubbish and as for trying to discredit witnesses...well that is yet another story.  Reading statements is one thing but being in court actually hearing the evidence is something else.  That is where all her arguments come crashing down as she didn't attend the trial and is dependent on these so-called official statements which are nothing more than a guide as to the evidence which will be elicited later in court.

She is obviously trying to reshape the evidence ahead of the CCRC review but all the lies in the world will never change what Shane Mitchell told the court and that was that he never saw his brother in the family home that afternoon.  I wonder who gave him his dinner then?  Did he not smell the burning pie as the fumes rose to the ceiling outside his bedroom?  Unbelievable!

Sandra Lean's parting shot over on the blue forum was to say that it was a pity that she didn't have time to post more often. That's strange considering she has time to post on many other forums including her own WAP forum and for all the good it has done her these last 9 years.

It must be tiring cross-posting with Billy the scammer all day.  @)(++(*
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 09:06:04 PM by John »

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 11:39:16 PM »

She is obviously trying to reshape the evidence ahead of the CCRC review but all the lies in the world will never change what Shane Mitchell told the court and that was that he never saw his brother in the family home that afternoon.  I wonder who gave him his dinner then?  Did he not smell the burning pie as the fumes rose to the ceiling outside his bedroom?  Unbelievable!

This is why I don't believe what they are posting - they are trying to re-word this evidence and if they are willing to do that then they rule themselves out as a place to go for accurate information - then they wonder why I won't use their website as a source.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2019, 10:49:29 AM »
This is why I don't believe what they are posting - they are trying to re-word this evidence and if they are willing to do that then they rule themselves out as a place to go for accurate information - then they wonder why I won't use their website as a source.

Mainly the reasons why I gave up the ghost on what was being giving forward then and like a leopard seems pretty much still the same.

I mentioned on other thread in reference to similar crimes and guess what Da Vinci is still in the frame. That's one in 16 years with a basic slight similarity. Absolutely not the same type of crime at all.

Lots of IF's not enough BUT'S for myself to take any of it seriously. Perhaps Stephanie Hall and her many ramblings were spot on!?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2019, 05:53:30 PM »
Mainly the reasons why I gave up the ghost on what was being giving forward then and like a leopard seems pretty much still the same.

I mentioned on other thread in reference to similar crimes and guess what Da Vinci is still in the frame. That's one in 16 years with a basic slight similarity. Absolutely not the same type of crime at all.

Lots of IF's not enough BUT'S for myself to take any of it seriously. Perhaps Stephanie Hall and her many ramblings were spot on!?

Interesting.. 3 posts in and you choose to make derogatory comment about me.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 02:46:16 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Parky41

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2019, 11:27:05 PM »
Interesting.. 3 posts in and you choose to make derogatory comment about me.

Perhaps not the best choice of language, therefore apologize forthwith to yourself. Wasn't meant offensively but can see why it would be taken that way.  $6(& %56&

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2019, 12:21:11 AM »
Perhaps not the best choice of language, therefore apologize forthwith to yourself. Wasn't meant offensively but can see why it would be taken that way.  $6(& %56&

8((()*/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2019, 05:35:18 PM »

I’m struggling to see what lessons Sandra Lean has learned since Simon Hall’s confession in 2013 and subsequent death in custody?