Author Topic: Channel Five documentary - "Murder in a Small Town"  (Read 50730 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Channel Five documentary - "Murder in a Small Town"
« Reply #690 on: September 01, 2021, 11:42:09 AM »
I recall in the past her book ‘No Smoke’ was published on the net - no idea if it’s still available

Sandra has made it clear with her 2nd book release she wants to make money from sales ⬇️  - I very much doubt she will release it as a pdf

Link www.longroadtojustice.com bowcappears to be working btw

For anyone interested - convicted but exonerated murderer *Michael O’Briens book which Sandra Lean has on her site - alongside Michelle Diskin Bates  @)(++(* and convicted killer Michelle Nicholson - it’s publication ceased some time ago apparently

* I remain of the firm view Michael O’Brien, Darren Hall and Ellis Sherwood murdered Philip Saunders

Michael A O’Brien
I fully support Dai Morris's parents in their fight to clear their son's name they haven't done anything wrong to me and I have never said a bad word about them. I feel for them at their tragic loss and it will be for them I will do what I can to help clear Dai name.

I do not care if other family members don't like it or that arsehole Geraint its nothing to do with them who I campaign for I am an independent person who has a right to share my views on the case as one of the leading experts on miscarriages of Justices in the UK and on South Wales Police.

Is Sandra Lean aware Michael O’Brien’s first book is no longer printed?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 11:44:15 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #691 on: September 01, 2021, 12:13:40 PM »
Michael A O’Brien
I fully support Dai Morris's parents in their fight to clear their son's name they haven't done anything wrong to me and I have never said a bad word about them. I feel for them at their tragic loss and it will be for them I will do what I can to help clear Dai name.

I do not care if other family members don't like it or that arsehole Geraint its nothing to do with them who I campaign for I am an independent person who has a right to share my views on the case as one of the leading experts on miscarriages of Justices in the UK and on South Wales Police.

For me Michael O’Brien is another promoter of innocence fraud
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #692 on: October 21, 2022, 12:09:37 AM »
Luke Mitchell is being called the Scottish version of Damian Echols

DON’T MISS IT.. ‘Luke Mitchell & Damian Echols: Killer Comrades?’
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/10/19/coming-soon/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #693 on: October 23, 2022, 01:14:15 PM »
Will Matt Elliott’s new film include the callousness, contempt and disrespect shown towards [Name removed]’s family over the years by people like dangerous, toxic and abusive innocence fraud killer enabler Sandra Lean?

Matt Elliott
*FILM*
It’s fair to say I’ve been involved with true crime for a long time now, but have always had an issue with it being disrespectful and purely for entertainment. If you watch ‘some’ documentaries and listen to some podcasts then you’ll probably understand what I’m talking about.
What’s been skimmed over, in Luke’s case, is portraying him as just a 2 dimensional ‘emotionless’ character who listened to ‘death’ metal and had interests in the ‘darker’ side of life. What’s often gets forgotten, and sometimes conveniently, is the fact he was a child himself and had found his girlfriend brutally mudered.
Within the film I’m looking to give a true and honest account of Luke,before his life was turned upside down, as a typical teenage boy in 2003.
What was life like for Luke then?
How did he spend his free time?
Who did he hang around with?
What was school life like?
Etc
If you knew Luke then, or know someone who would be happy to chat with me, I’d be grateful for the pointers.
I’m fully respectful to the sensitive nature of the case and everything will be held in confidence.

Every story has a backstory…

Ty

Matt

And will Matt Elliott be speaking to the people who knew the killer best ie; Shane Mitchell, Philip Mitchell and his step-mother ?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 01:24:15 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #694 on: October 23, 2022, 01:21:03 PM »
Will Matt Elliott’s new film include the callousness, contempt and disrespect shown towards [Name removed]’s family over the years by people like dangerous, toxic and abusive innocence fraud killer enabler Sandra Lean?

Matt Elliott
*FILM*
It’s fair to say I’ve been involved with true crime for a long time now, but have always had an issue with it being disrespectful and purely for entertainment. If you watch ‘some’ documentaries and listen to some podcasts then you’ll probably understand what I’m talking about.
What’s been skimmed over, in Luke’s case, is portraying him as just a 2 dimensional ‘emotionless’ character who listened to ‘death’ metal and had interests in the ‘darker’ side of life. What’s often gets forgotten, and sometimes conveniently, is the fact he was a child himself and had found his girlfriend brutally mudered.
Within the film I’m looking to give a true and honest account of Luke,before his life was turned upside down, as a typical teenage boy in 2003.
Etc
If you knew Luke then, or know someone who would be happy to chat with me, I’d be grateful for the pointers.
I’m fully respectful to the sensitive nature of the case and everything will be held in confidence.

Ty

Matt

And will Matt Elliott be speaking to the people who knew the killer best ie; Shane Mitchell, Philip Mitchell and his step-mother ?

Or will this ‘Film’ include people like fantasist Derek Edmund - who claimed to have seen LM & [Name removed] in the school playground?

Derek Edmund
That’s interesting as I lived in Whitecraig at the time. I still imagine Luke as I saw him last at school. Same with Jodi too. Working so closely with Dr Sandra Lean and our little team that we have, we are not giving up on getting that justice for both Jodi and Luke. We won’t stop until we see Luke exonerated. The more likeminded people we get on board, the more clout we will have to call into question those who have let the system down and more importantly, Jodi and Luke.

As I’ve said - he apparently recalls seeing them both in the school playground once talking to each other
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 01:24:31 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #695 on: October 23, 2022, 01:44:35 PM »

Matt Elliott
*FILM*
Etc

Ty

Matt

Will Matt Elliott also be talking to the Mitchell families drugs supplier/s and finding out if Shane, Corinne and killer Luke had their own illegal drug suppliers or if the family had one preferred supplier?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #696 on: October 23, 2022, 01:47:54 PM »

Matt Elliott
*FILM*
Etc

Ty

Matt

And will Matt Elliott be attempting to shed more light on killer Luke Mitchell apparently battering his uncle Des Guetta with a baseball bat prior to when he was charged with his murder of [Name removed]?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 11:09:14 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #697 on: October 27, 2022, 07:24:36 PM »
Lucy Briers Blue heart
@lucyjbriers
I’m proud to have narrated this new Channel 5 documentary examining the murder of Jodi Jones - here's how to watch
8:54 AM · Feb 24, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Daughter of actor Richard Briers https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Briers

Seems Lucy Briars has deleted her above tweet

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #698 on: October 27, 2022, 07:27:35 PM »
The two-part documentary, which airs next week, follows ex-Police Scotland detectives John Sallens and Michael Neill as they re-examine the case.

Four detectives from elite anti-terrorist unit are facing corruption probe over claims of fraud
by Russell Findlay June 2013

FOUR detectives who worked for an elite unit which targets terrorists are at the centre of a
corruption probe.

Detective Sergeant John Sallens, 48, and three Major Investigation Team colleagues have been reported to Crown Office prosecutors who will decide if they should stand trial.

The others are constables Geoff Fisher, 48, Michael Neil, 43, and Lynn McConnachie, 42.

All four were based at the MIT office in Glasgow’s high-security Govan police station

Read more: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/four-detectives-elite-anti-terrorist-unit-1941239

‘Tweedledee and tweedledum’ aka John Sallens and Michael Neill of Integritas Investigative Solutions mentioned below
👇
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XGzKwUlZsMo

Also mentioned here
👇

Rob Davies
@ByRobDavies
Just as an aside, Integritas Investigative Solutions is exactly the name a corny scriptwriter would choose for a private investigative outfit run by two ex-coppers. It's too perfect.
9:16 AM · Mar 14, 2022·Twitter Web App

https://mobile.twitter.com/ByRobDavies/status/1503299086006505477

And here
👇
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/mar/14/brewdog-boss-hired-private-investigators-to-gather-evidence-of-alleged-smear-campaign?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 07:32:31 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #699 on: October 27, 2022, 07:34:15 PM »
Does anyone know whether or not Luke Mitchell obtained the prison governors permission regarding the channel 5 documentary ?

In Dec 2019 Sandra Lean stated here http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,10066.0.html

Technically, prisoners have the right to speak to journalists, etc, if the purpose is to highlight a claimed miscarriage of justice, but each case is at the discretion of the prison governor.

In Luke's case, the reason given for refusing the interview with James English was that "it would cause a public outcry"

Do all those people who are supporting this sadistic killer know what Luke Mitchell’s prison security records will look like?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #700 on: October 27, 2022, 07:48:24 PM »
Am already seeing through Allan Jamieson in part 2

There’s been no mention of Luke Mitchell having had the opportunity to wash himself off in a nearby stream before heading home for a shower and then heading back out to get dirt under his nails

Also - if greasy hair isn’t washed properly it can still appear greasy once dried and not all shampoos are scented

And extremely greasy hair of not washed thoroughly can still smell greasy

Allan Jamieson and innocence fraudsters Andrew Green and Michael Naughton mentioned here
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/08/05/quite-a-hall-tale-part-17e%ef%b8%8f/
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 07:51:05 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #701 on: October 27, 2022, 07:54:33 PM »
Luke Mitchell is being called the Scottish version of Damian Echols

“Luke Mitchell and Damian Echols Killer comrades?”

👇
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XGzKwUlZsMo

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #702 on: October 27, 2022, 07:59:50 PM »
Terry Mullins is a chancer. The polygraph is only a gimmic for daytime TV.  @)(++(*

What type of killer (and his toxic and abusive enablers) would use Terry Mullens after he claimed psychopathic mass murderer, child killer, rapist and coercive controller Jeremy Bamber was innocent