Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 118506 times)

Offline misty

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1080 on: August 03, 2020, 12:57:34 PM »
Madeliene knocked over and killed by  a burglar/paedophile.....what a coincidence

Too busy filming on his mobile phone as he was driving along the road??

Offline barrier

« Reply #1081 on: August 03, 2020, 12:59:53 PM »
Madeliene knocked over and killed by  a burglar/paedophile.....what a coincidence

No matter how you want to cut it,there's no evidence of an abduction from 5a, have the German police ever said they believe their suspect abducted Madeleine from 5a?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1082 on: August 03, 2020, 01:06:55 PM »
No matter how you want to cut it,there's no evidence of an abduction from 5a, have the German police ever said they believe their suspect abducted Madeleine from 5a?

the open window is evidence....and it seems Breukners normal method of burglary. Who better to know the shutters could be easily openeed from the outside

Offline The General

« Reply #1083 on: August 03, 2020, 01:12:01 PM »
the open window is evidence....and it seems Breukners normal method of burglary. Who better to know the shutters could be easily openeed from the outside
Break in when an experienced burglar could walk in? Clever. Maybe the window was a red herring after all.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Lace

« Reply #1084 on: August 03, 2020, 01:12:30 PM »

Strange as 5a was the last place Madeleine was seen.   Sleeping in her bed.   So where do you think he may have abducted her from?

Offline barrier

« Reply #1085 on: August 03, 2020, 01:14:06 PM »

The supposed open window of which very few saw is evidence of an open window nothing else,have the Germans ever said they believe their suspect abducted Madeleine from 5a?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline The General

« Reply #1086 on: August 03, 2020, 01:14:11 PM »
Strange as 5a was the last place Madeleine was seen.   Sleeping in her bed.   So where do you think he may have abducted her from?
Nowhere.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1087 on: August 03, 2020, 01:14:54 PM »

Bearing in mind Mrs Fenn actually witnessing an intruder exiting from her window on the floor above.  The window is now barred as are the windows in 5A and the windows of 4A, which had previously been burgled.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #1088 on: August 03, 2020, 01:15:11 PM »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1089 on: August 03, 2020, 01:15:44 PM »
The supposed open window of which very few saw is evidence of an open window nothing else,have the Germans ever said they believe their suspect abducted Madeleine from 5a?

The open window is evidence supporting abduction...that is  a fact.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1090 on: August 03, 2020, 01:16:34 PM »

Show me where the germans think their suspect abducted Madeleine from 5a.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1091 on: August 03, 2020, 01:17:05 PM »

Offline The General

« Reply #1092 on: August 03, 2020, 01:19:08 PM »
It's not even a fact that it was open.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 02:11:26 PM by John »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1093 on: August 03, 2020, 01:30:21 PM »

In my opinion your original question has been answered.  Please allow the thread to progress without deflection, Thank you.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #1094 on: August 03, 2020, 01:34:03 PM »
Where is the evidence that the window was open ?