Author Topic: What Are The Current Theories Held By Contributors At UKJF?  (Read 29444 times)

Offline The General

Re: What Are The Current Theories Held By Contributors At UKJF?
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2019, 11:44:35 PM »
I did edit my post:
"Amaral is the investigator so his theories should not be dismissed lightly.  My theory parallels Amaral's in many ways.

If Madeleine could die in her apartment so could another child at the OC complex. 
If there was a death of another child that child could be taken to the "doctors" apartment for confirmation that the child is deceased. (which apartment I'm not sure).
So we end up with another deceased child in the McCann's apartment somehow. 
Madeleine frightened by what she sees takes off out the front door.  They try and find her but can't.

The problem is getting rid of this other cadaver rather than Madeleine's cadaver. So we have a problem and an abduction at the same time."

The way I figure this if the Tapas 9 had nothing to hide the statements would have little to no errors in them.
There is something they are hiding, but also as SY says Madeleine was abducted. 

How do you link the two things in a theory.  Cadaver alerts, the works.
I'm fairly sure there was only one child missing?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2019, 11:47:35 PM »

Thanks for sharing that info I was unaware  most sceptics thought that... or written Amaral off.

But then...
 8)-)))
 I think you are just making it up.
Let’s have a poll then.  Rob, sort it out!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2019, 11:49:45 PM »
I don't understand what's happening. What's happening?
Do you have a theory?

I'm fairly sure there was only one child missing?
As an investigator I've looked for evidence that there might be another child lost.

Over the years I've found, I'd say, there were at least 5 issues pointing to another child, another incident, that is being covered up.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2019, 11:52:16 PM »
We are discussing theories, as per the OP. "What Are The Current Theories Held By Contributors At UKJF?"

MTI says she doesn't have a theory, but I do.

OMG1 %77*

Well I do sort of...

Kate claimed there was a wind, so I suggest Maddie, with cuddle cat got caught in this wind, and ended up in OZ, she heard tell of a great wizard who would help her to get home,however she liked it so much she stayed and married a munchkin and they lived happily ever after.

The cadaver scent was sniffed out by toto ,  a well known dog in that area,  that turned out to be the wicked witch from the North.   I think that just about covers it.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2019, 11:58:08 PM »

No!  I do not have one, sorry. I was backing up our Billy 8**8:/:

I don't believe I have ever come across woolies window let alone one with an arse on display. I shall hold you to that..just over an hour until tomorrow  8)--)) 8(0(*
So you weren't being truthful in this post about not having a theory when you said you "do not have one".
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 08:19:28 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2019, 12:05:57 AM »
So you weren't being truthful in this post about not having a theory when you said you "do not have one".

I was telling the truth, I thought you meant a real theory which was plausable... but then with yours I thought wow  you made it look so...um...well  easy!

Just ignore the general- ofcourse there were two missing and a cover up; what ever is he thinking?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2019, 12:06:11 AM »
... snip ...

Over the years I've found, I'd say, there were at least 5 issues pointing to another child, another incident, that is being covered up.
1. The OC staff refer to an earlier incident
2. John Hill appears annoyed as he has already called the police.
3.  There were "police" at OC before the ones responding to the McCann call out. (David Payne's rogatory and the email that Richard D Hall was sent.)
4.  The DNA in the car does not match Madeleine.
5.  Not all photos of "Madeleine" released to the press or media are actually Madeleine McCann.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 12:09:31 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2019, 12:08:05 AM »
I was telling the truth, I thought you meant a real theory which was plausable... but then with yours I thought wow  you made it look so...um...well  easy!

Just ignore the general- ofcourse there were two missing and a cover up; what ever is he thinking?
Shall we start again - do you have a theory?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2019, 12:15:49 AM »
OMG1 %77*

Well I do sort of...

Kate claimed there was a wind, so I suggest Maddie, with cuddle cat got caught in this wind, and ended up in OZ, she heard tell of a great wizard who would help her to get home,however she liked it so much she stayed and married a munchkin and they lived happily ever after.

The cadaver scent was sniffed out by toto ,  a well known dog in that area,  that turned out to be the wicked witch from the North.   I think that just about covers it.
Cuddle Cat was left behind. So your theory needs a bit of fine tuning.   %77*
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 12:19:25 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2019, 02:04:39 AM »
Amaral is the investigator so his theories should not be dismissed lightly.  My theory parallels Amaral's in many ways.

If Madeleine could die in her apartment so could another child at the OC complex. 
If there was a death of another child that child could be taken to the "doctors" apartment for confirmation that the child is deceased. (which apartment I'm not sure).
So we end up with another deceased child in the McCann's apartment somehow. 
Madeleine frightened by what she sees takes off out the front door.  They try and find her but can't.

The problem is getting rid of this other cadaver rather than Madeleine's cadaver. So we have a problem and an abduction at the same time.
There is this paradox of having an abduction and having all these incidences of cadaver dog alerts.  Is it possible to have both?  Yes you can as long as the cadaver dog alerts are not due to a deceased Madeleine McCann but to another  as yet unnamed child.  (Was it called the "Gamble Paradox"?)

So I'm not exactly looking for a childless couple but rather a couple that lost a child around Madeleine McCann's age, one that had a life that the abducted Madeleine could slot into and hence be rather difficult to trace.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 09:00:03 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2019, 02:10:53 AM »
The authors I read all touch on the replacement child theory, but don't spend a great deal of time on it.
Kate as we all know speaks of a loving couple that may have took her.
Danny Collins and Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan all discuss it.

Just listened to this recent interview with Summners and Swan https://youtu.be/HctIRVfDUsM
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 03:00:14 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2019, 08:16:05 AM »
Was it just common knowledge that the patio door was unlocked?

Common knowledge among whom?

Mrs Fenn, an independent witness, said she heard the McCanns enter via the patio door on 1st May having heard MM cry for 1.25 hrs.  This supports an unlocked patio door being the door used for checking.

I wonder if any conversations took place among T9, either face2face or behind closed doors, about the McCanns decision to leave the patio doors unlocked?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2019, 08:23:24 AM »
if Matt needed to go inside for a pee.

Why would he need to go in 5A when he was checking on his own daughter next door?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2019, 08:57:32 AM »
Why would he need to go in 5A when he was checking on his own daughter next door?
We were trying to work out if Matt Oldfield knew that the patio door was unlocked?  Was he going to always go inside the McCann's apartment or was that only if he needed a pee?  He went to his apartment back to Russell's apartment then to the McCann's apartment.  To get back around to his own apartment was another 100 meter or so walk.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 09:23:53 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2019, 09:29:30 AM »
Common knowledge among whom?

Mrs Fenn, an independent witness, said she heard the McCanns enter via the patio door on 1st May having heard MM cry for 1.25 hrs.  This supports an unlocked patio door being the door used for checking.

I wonder if any conversations took place among T9, either face2face or behind closed doors, about the McCanns decision to leave the patio doors unlocked?
So you have convinced me that Mrs Fenn knew they were leaving the patio door unlocked.  So when she complained to her friend and to others possibly how many others got to know about the unsecured apartment?

Did the staff at Tapas Restaurant know that the McCanns were checking via the patio door?   If they knew did they tell any other OC or MW staff member?

You ask: "I wonder if any conversations took place among T9, either face2face or behind closed doors, about the McCanns decision to leave the patio doors unlocked?" 

Well in my theory they did.
Moderation