Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243570 times)

Offline John

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1800 on: April 26, 2019, 02:36:40 PM »
It would be quite a struggle to 'jemmy' shutters open without damaging them.

Clearly the person who initially used the phrase 'jemmied the shutter open' didn't have a clue what they were taking about.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1801 on: April 26, 2019, 02:42:11 PM »
Yet supporters are keen to dismiss it as a sceptic thing,move along nothing to see here.

Quite ... exactly so ... there is nothing to see here but misinformation.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1802 on: April 26, 2019, 02:52:04 PM »
It would be quite a struggle to 'jemmy' shutters open without damaging them.

Absolutely correct ... no-one did 'jemmy' anything.
Which recalls to mind the sceptic belief and insistence that the shutter could not be raised from the outside.  As we all now know (I think) for certain ... that belief was wrong and it was perfectly possible to raise these shutters from the outside.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #1803 on: April 26, 2019, 03:38:14 PM »
Clearly the person who initially used the phrase 'jemmied the shutter open' didn't have a clue what they were taking about.
It was from Trish Cameron the day after I believe, relaying a telephone conversation with Gerry to the media.
In fact she even unsure of the terminology herself, suffixing the comment with '....or whatever you call it'. So yes, clearly she didn't really know what she was talking about, simply repeating what she had been told.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1804 on: April 26, 2019, 03:54:33 PM »
It was from Trish Cameron the day after I believe, relaying a telephone conversation with Gerry to the media.
In fact she even unsure of the terminology herself, suffixing the comment with '....or whatever you call it'. So yes, clearly she didn't really know what she was talking about, simply repeating what she had been told.

Trish read it from a script

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1805 on: April 26, 2019, 04:07:04 PM »
Absolutely correct ... no-one did 'jemmy' anything.
Which recalls to mind the sceptic belief and insistence that the shutter could not be raised from the outside.  As we all now know (I think) for certain ... that belief was wrong and it was perfectly possible to raise these shutters from the outside.

Perfectly possible to raise the noisy shutters from outside......then. open the window (leaving no finger prints or glove marks) climb through the open window, squeeze past the cots & lift Maddie out of/from on top of (wasn't really sure which one, neither were the McCanns) the bed, then, carry Maddie back past the cots & clamber back through the window (probably a bit awkward to do whilst carrying a child but nevermind), out into the gusty tundra, all this without waking the soundly sleeping Maddie.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 04:14:16 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1806 on: April 26, 2019, 04:12:32 PM »
OK? ... you are really asking if there is concrete evidence of an investigation into Madeleine's disappearance?  That sure is a new one on me.

We know the answerphone's on, so they must be out investigating, mustn't they?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #1807 on: April 26, 2019, 04:15:41 PM »
We know the answerphone's on, so they must be out investigating, mustn't they?
All 2 of them. Maybe donuts?
Nah, how many are there? 4? They'll be on 7 hour days, no ovies permitted.
Sucks to be them.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1808 on: April 26, 2019, 04:26:45 PM »
"The window was open, the shutters were up none of that had been left like that and had been interfered with, the window"  Trish

Offline barrier

« Reply #1809 on: April 26, 2019, 04:27:22 PM »
Sucks to be them.

Nails don't get manicured on their own you know.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1810 on: April 26, 2019, 04:29:22 PM »
Kate and Gerry never said it nor did any other witness to the events on 3rd ... by all means search if you wish ... but I think only sceptics still believe it is an issue.

They've said very little themselves. Most media stories quote a friend or a source. If we can't believe named people then we obviously can't believe these unnamed sources .
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1811 on: April 26, 2019, 04:33:44 PM »
Perfectly possible to raise the noisy shutters from outside......then. open the window (leaving no finger prints or glove marks) climb through the open window, squeeze past the cots & lift Maddie out of/from on top of (wasn't really sure which one, neither were the McCanns) the bed, then, carry Maddie back past the cots & clamber back through the window (probably a bit awkward to do whilst carrying a child but nevermind), out into the gusty tundra, all this without waking the soundly sleeping Maddie.

That's true as far as raising the shutter is concerned ... I know because I've seen it done and I think you may have too.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1812 on: April 26, 2019, 04:36:24 PM »
Sucks to be them.

I do hope they've not picked up the long lunch habit by associating with the Portuguese. .
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1813 on: April 26, 2019, 04:37:26 PM »
They've said very little themselves. Most media stories quote a friend or a source. If we can't believe named people then we obviously can't believe these unnamed sources .
Apparently you ...
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything ... so shouldn't present too much of a problem for you

Offline The General

« Reply #1814 on: April 26, 2019, 04:37:37 PM »
"The window was open, the shutters were up none of that had been left like that and had been interfered with, the window"  Trish
Pick a story Trish, sheesh.
The burglarductors are literally idiots, yet are able to defy physics - jemmy shutters open with an air bar, despite not being switched on enough to check the patio door, the most vulnerable exit in the gaff - which was unlocked.
These guys are a dichotomy; as hapless as they come making entry, like the Wet Bandits, yet are able to disappear with a child like Lord Lucan on ket, perpetrate the perfect crime, leaving not so much as a hair.