Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243578 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2115 on: April 27, 2019, 06:02:52 PM »
I wrote it. It wasn't spite or malice. It was a quick witted joke.
Imagine one of the twins read your “quick witted joke”.  Do you think they would find it a work of unbridled genius or simply a.n. other spiteful comment about their parents by a.n. other judgmental anonymous clot on the internet?  My guess is the latter.  I think statements like yours are 10 a penny on the internet and not just about the McCanns, but about most people in public life who really have done nothing to deserve such hatred from people they have never had anything to do with.   They are IMO spiteful, nasty, bullying, unnecessary and cowardly, with the potential when viewed as part of the whole hateful culture online to cause distress to the subjects of the hate and their families.  But do carry on, you clearly get a real kick out of it and why should I or anyone else deny you your simple, spiteful pleasures.  It seems you have fans on here who look forward to your tripe, I wouldn’t want to deny them their daily dose of genius.   @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2116 on: April 27, 2019, 06:05:00 PM »
All those quotes are by one person who denied teling sceotics what they believed abd denied thinking that sceptics had shared beliefs. in my opinion those quotes show otherwise.

In my opinion it's impossible to 'enlighten' people who believe they already know the truth.

If you think supporters here would not be willing to change their minds if evidence was produced to the contrary then you are miles, wide of the mark.
I've listened to the pdcasts by MS abd whilst sceptics there are heaping praise in them not one piece of new evidence has been produced

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2117 on: April 27, 2019, 06:07:29 PM »
Imagine one of the twins read your “quick witted joke”.  Do you think they would find it a work of unbridled genius or simply a.n. other spiteful comment about their parents by a.n. other judgmental anonymous clot on the internet?  My guess is the latter.  I think statements like yours are 10 a penny on the internet and not just about the McCanns, but about most people in public life who really have done nothing to deserve such hatred from people they have never had anything to do with.   They are IMO spiteful, nasty, bullying, unnecessary and cowardly, with the potential when viewed as part of the whole hateful culture online to cause distress to the subjects of the hate and their families.  But do carry on, you clearly get a real kick out of it and why should I or anyone else deny you your simple, spiteful pleasures.  It seems you have fans on here who look forward to your tripe, I wouldn’t want to deny them their daily dose of genius.   @)(++(*
Nasty spiteful bullying type behavior personified... Most people can't stand spiteful bullies... Strange isn't it

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2118 on: April 27, 2019, 06:07:56 PM »
And some people break into houses and steal children, but you’re less keen on drawing attention to those examples, any particular reason why that should be?

The debate was about whether respectable people with no previous criminal history commit crimes. Unless you know of a child stealer who fits the criteria then their existence is not relevant to the subject under discussion.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2119 on: April 27, 2019, 06:09:33 PM »
I answer only for my own words and actions. I have no connection to anyone else on the internet and I accept no responsibilty for their opinions or words.

This thread, of course, is about trying to suggest otherwise.  In my opinion suggesting that sceptics are connected is a ploy which allows the McCanns and their supporters to claim that everyone who disagrees with them is a sad, lonely inadequate troll. Anyone who researches 'sceptics' can see that's just propaganda.
Where do you get the “sad, lonely, inadequate troll” idea from?  I don’t think you are any of those things personally, but please don’t take that as a compliment. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2120 on: April 27, 2019, 06:15:10 PM »

Do you seriously believe the McCanns or their children are actually likely to read this website?
I don't, I'm sure the McCanns have better things to do, like monitoring their childrens online activity & looking for Madeleine, for example.
And even if they did read my joke, do you really think I'd give a damn that they'd be offended?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2121 on: April 27, 2019, 06:19:54 PM »
Do you seriously believe the McCanns or their children are actually likely to read this website?
I don't, I'm sure the McCanns have better things to do, like monitoring their childrens online activity & looking for Madeleine, for example.
And even if they did read my joke, do you really think I'd give a damn that they'd be offended?
This is a public website so anyone, even teenage children could read it.  It’s possible that the McCann children could happen upon this forum, why not?  The fact that you don’t give a damn about them or their feelings is self-evident.  There is a word for people like you..l

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2122 on: April 27, 2019, 06:20:29 PM »
If you think supporters here would not be willing to change their minds if evidence was produced to the contrary then you are miles, wide of the mark.
I've listened to the pdcasts by MS abd whilst sceptics there are heaping praise in them not one piece of new evidence has been produced

Why should it be about providing new evidence?

Is the series telling the story in a joined up way for those who simply need more information?
What's up, old man?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2123 on: April 27, 2019, 06:23:46 PM »
This is a public website so anyone, even teenage children could read it.  It’s possible that the McCann children could happen upon this forum, why not?  The fact that you don’t give a damn about them or their feelings is self-evident.  There is a word for people like you..l

Why not?

Because I bet the McCanns children aren't even allowed to search for their sisters name for starters.
The McCanns wouldn't let them, lest they be asked difficult questions.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2124 on: April 27, 2019, 06:24:10 PM »
Why should it be about providing new evidence?

Is the series telling the story in a joined up way for those who simply need more information?

As you haven't listened to it how do you know, what he's doing

The present evidence does not incriminate the mccanns... So what's the point in trying to pretend it does... Which is what he is doing

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2125 on: April 27, 2019, 06:26:27 PM »

I, for one, think supporters would be quite willing to change their minds. One whiff of the parent’s being arrested and they would disappear quicker than Trump’s tax returns.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2126 on: April 27, 2019, 06:27:09 PM »
It was clained that the purpose of the thread was to understand why sceptics still believed the McCanns were guilty of something despite two live police investigations being in existence.

The assumptions are;

That all sceotics believe the McCanns are guilty of something, and that the existence of two police investigations make those beliefs untenable. I find that illogical for a start. In my opinion the McCanns neglected to ensure the safety of their children. They weren't charged with the offence and never will be, but my opinion stands and nothing the police do or say will change it.

Moving on, whatever sceptics said was rejected. They were no longer being asked what they believed, they were being told. They were told what they (all) believed and when, how and why they reached those conclusions.

It may not have been intended but the thread became a litany of what supporters believe sceptics believe imo.
Why won’t sceptics tell us what they believe then and put us in no doubt?  We know you believe nothing but you are something of an anomaly iMO.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2127 on: April 27, 2019, 06:28:00 PM »
I, for one, think supporters would be quite willing to change their minds. One whiff of the parent’s being arrested and they would disappear quicker than Trump’s tax returns.
And IMO you are quite wrong about most issues on here... Particularly this one

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2128 on: April 27, 2019, 06:31:15 PM »
As you haven't listened to it how do you know, what he's doing

The present evidence does not incriminate the mccanns... So what's the point in trying to pretend it does... Which is what he is doing
So I asked a simple question. 

And you diverted.

Hmmm.   &^^&*
What's up, old man?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2129 on: April 27, 2019, 06:34:30 PM »
And IMO you are quite wrong about most issues on here... Particularly this one

Gutted.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?