Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243512 times)

Offline Erngath

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2550 on: May 01, 2019, 12:51:50 AM »
Is it important for us all to think different things? don't you and the other supporters enjoy putting us all into a big bad troll bag? I feel the hissing from my screen...

The PJ observed their behaviour, they saw the TV claims about them doing nothing as an abduction was claimed- which was lies. They knew it was not a windy evening- they were there . Why would they cooperate with the McCanns- they were quickly becoming suspects.

Yes indeed sceptics do think differently, so differently that it is difficult to know what they think/ believe.

You constantly refer back to the initial investigation of almost twelve years ago.
You are aware that there is a current joint investigation by both police forces?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #2551 on: May 01, 2019, 12:59:00 AM »

Yes indeed sceptics do think differently, so differently that it is difficult to know what they think/ believe.

You constantly refer back to the initial investigation of almost twelve years ago.
You are aware that there is a current joint investigation by both police forces?

Why do you need to know what others think? what are you going to do about it ? the 'thought police' are just behind the bookburners...

Maddie dissappeared 12 years ago,the begining is where the truth lies. Why should I  not discsuss it, if you don't want to fine- but others do.

I do not believe their is a joint investigation going on. If there was anything really worth pursuing they would have got it by now. 
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2552 on: May 01, 2019, 01:06:29 AM »

Why do you need to know what others think? what are you going to do about it ? the 'thought police' are just behind the bookburners...

Maddie dissappeared 12 years ago,the begining is where the truth lies. Why should I  not discsuss it, if you don't want to fine- but others do.

I do not believe their is a joint investigation going on. If there was anything really worth pursuing they would have got it by now.

Goodness me, now Im a  book burner because I said it's difficult to know what each individual sceptic suspects, thinks, believes.
How you do like to exaggerate!.
Discuss the happenings of twelve years ago askuch as you like.
I personally feel it's all been discussed quite thoroughly.
You don't believe there is a joint investigation.
Fair enough!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2553 on: May 01, 2019, 06:44:33 AM »

Do you believe there is any merit  in the theory that Madeleine's body was hidden in a blue bag or a golf bag?
What about another body other than Madeleine hidden in a bag?  That is my belief.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2554 on: May 01, 2019, 06:48:42 AM »
Your level of comprehension of the written word seems very low, considering that you are supposed to be a teacher.
This is what I call an "ad hominem argument"  Try and write posts which don't criticise other members.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2555 on: May 01, 2019, 07:16:51 AM »
So why compare a dog search in 5A to a dog search in a landfill site?
Because the passage of time which you specified (four months) means that any alerts by the dogs in the apartment (which was subsequently rented out to others after the disappearance) are IMO highly questionable. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2556 on: May 01, 2019, 08:20:37 AM »
Because the passage of time which you specified (four months) means that any alerts by the dogs in the apartment (which was subsequently rented out to others after the disappearance) are IMO highly questionable.
Perhaps you should have said that in the first place.

I see no reason why dog alerts in 5A, Rua das Flores, and the hire car can be dismissed purely on the passage of time.

It has nothing to do with landfill.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2557 on: May 01, 2019, 08:25:03 AM »
Perhaps you should have said that in the first place.

I see no reason why dog alerts in 5A, Rua das Flores, and the hire car can be dismissed purely on the passage of time.

It has nothing to do with landfill.
Why not?  Is cadaver odour eternal?  Is transferrance by others impossible?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2558 on: May 01, 2019, 09:35:19 AM »
Why no answer to her heartfelt letter.
And why would she write such a pleading letter to him if she was guilty of what many sceptics believe.( Not you)

There is indeed plenty of pleading for sympathy, but what does she want? She wants specific information. What work is being done to help find her missing daughter? She goes on to mention that moment when she discovered that Madeleine had been taken. She then says "It would be good for Madeleine if we could all work together to help find her and the person(s) who took her."

She has left Rebelo in no doubt that she, despite being an arguida, is sticking to her story. Whatever the investigation has thought or is thinking she is saying that Madeleine was abducted and that the PJ should be looking for her and whoever took her.

She appears to be accusing the PJ of a couple of things too; "This shouldn't be about "finger pointing blame" nor should it be about differences in culture."

She then makes a claim that the PJ may not agree with; "We will continue to work with the PJ (and we are keen to do so as soon as possible!) as we have done since that moment when I discovered that Madeleine had been taken."

If the PJ don't agree with her abduction story and are not searching for a live child they can't tell her what she wants to hear. Judicial secrecy forbids them from telling her what else they might be investigating, so the letter is unanswerable.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2559 on: May 01, 2019, 09:52:06 AM »
Then they’re not  very bright policemen, thanks for confirming this.

Don't you think the PJ did a very good job then VS.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2560 on: May 01, 2019, 09:58:55 AM »
There is indeed plenty of pleading for sympathy, but what does she want? She wants specific information. What work is being done to help find her missing daughter? She goes on to mention that moment when she discovered that Madeleine had been taken. She then says "It would be good for Madeleine if we could all work together to help find her and the person(s) who took her."

She has left Rebelo in no doubt that she, despite being an arguida, is sticking to her story. Whatever the investigation has thought or is thinking she is saying that Madeleine was abducted and that the PJ should be looking for her and whoever took her.

She appears to be accusing the PJ of a couple of things too; "This shouldn't be about "finger pointing blame" nor should it be about differences in culture."

She then makes a claim that the PJ may not agree with; "We will continue to work with the PJ (and we are keen to do so as soon as possible!) as we have done since that moment when I discovered that Madeleine had been taken."

If the PJ don't agree with her abduction story and are not searching for a live child they can't tell her what she wants to hear. Judicial secrecy forbids them from telling her what else they might be investigating, so the letter is unanswerable.
The Letter IS answerable.  In the same way that if you write to an organisation to complain about bad service, the organisation would reply to you thanking you for your letter,  say it values your feedback and will address your complaint, either by offering to make recompense, or investigate further and get back to you, or if that is not appropriate, explaining the reasons why they cannot.  It's called common courtesy.  What you would not be satisfied is a curt response saying your letter has been put on file and never hear back from them. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2561 on: May 01, 2019, 09:59:33 AM »

Don't you think the PJ did a very good job then VS.
No.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2562 on: May 01, 2019, 10:41:23 AM »
The Letter IS answerable.  In the same way that if you write to an organisation to complain about bad service, the organisation would reply to you thanking you for your letter,  say it values your feedback and will address your complaint, either by offering to make recompense, or investigate further and get back to you, or if that is not appropriate, explaining the reasons why they cannot.  It's called common courtesy.  What you would not be satisfied is a curt response saying your letter has been put on file and never hear back from them.

You seem to be criticising the PJ for poor customer service. What a peculiar idea,  Of course their reply might not have been curt. Have you seen it?
Result = happy posting.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2563 on: May 01, 2019, 10:59:07 AM »
No.

So why is it SY did - because according to them PJ did such a good job in investigating K & G tapas 7

They decided not to go over it again because

The Metropolitan Police has confirmed it didn’t formally interview the McCanns because it was satisfied the couple had been ruled out by the initial Portuguese investigation.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2564 on: May 01, 2019, 11:00:02 AM »
Goodness me, now Im a  book burner because I said it's difficult to know what each individual sceptic suspects, thinks, believes.
How you do like to exaggerate!.
Discuss the happenings of twelve years ago askuch as you like.
I personally feel it's all been discussed quite thoroughly.
You don't believe there is a joint investigation.
Fair enough!

There is definately no formal joint investigation.
Result = happy posting.