Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243528 times)

Offline niklasericson

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2655 on: May 02, 2019, 07:47:22 AM »
I think Portuguese justice stinks...
Recently  a woman who was beaten by her ex husband was told it's understandable as the bible supports such punishment  for adultery... And a man who picked up a British hitch hiker.. Vilently raped her front and back.. Was given a suspended sentence

We've debated the cipriano case here and nauseam.. Ive researched all the evidence and I think it's highly likely she's innocent... I've no wish to go through it all again for your benefit
Is the British justice any better?
The innocent man, Barry George was sentenced to life in prison for the Jill Dando murder.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2656 on: May 02, 2019, 08:15:24 AM »
The innocent man, Barry George was sentenced to life in prison for the Jill Dando murder.

portugal never admits to its miscariagesof justice...according to a portuguese poster theres never been one

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2657 on: May 02, 2019, 02:14:53 PM »

He was retried ... and found 'not guilty' as a result.  It was judged that Leonor Cipriano had been tortured while in police custody ... she had time added on to her sentence as a result.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2658 on: May 02, 2019, 09:52:45 PM »
He was retried ... and found 'not guilty' as a result.  It was judged that Leonor Cipriano had been tortured while in police custody ... she had time added on to her sentence as a result.

She had time added to her sentence because she perjured herself.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2659 on: May 02, 2019, 10:32:47 PM »

Have you any concerns about this case?
Do you believe there was enough satisfactory evidence to convict her?

Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2660 on: May 02, 2019, 11:21:00 PM »
Do sceptics believe that based on the alleged evidence against the McCanns they would both be found guilty in a court of law? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2661 on: May 02, 2019, 11:23:12 PM »
Do sceptics believe that based on the alleged evidence against the McCanns they would both be found guilty in a court of law?

What evidence?

We are always told there isn't any?!
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2662 on: May 02, 2019, 11:35:09 PM »
What evidence?

We are always told there isn't any?!
The evidence you believe confirms the McCanns’ guilt..  Are you able to answer the question or not?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2663 on: May 02, 2019, 11:40:48 PM »
The evidence you believe confirms the McCanns’ guilt..  Are you able to answer the question or not?

Yes I'm able to answer the question.

No, I don't think the evidence is sufficient, either with or without a body.

But this is all hypothetical since Maggie was abducted according to the police.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2664 on: May 03, 2019, 12:03:53 AM »
Yes I'm able to answer the question.

No, I don't think the evidence is sufficient, either with or without a body.

But this is all hypothetical since Maggie was abducted according to the police.
Shame you can’t be bothered to show the child some respect on the eve of her disappearance, ah well I guess it’s par for the course.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2665 on: May 03, 2019, 12:19:59 AM »
Shame you can’t be bothered to show the child some respect on the eve of her disappearance, ah well I guess it’s par for the course.

On the eve of her dissappearence...??
I think you'll find that was May 2nd 2007.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2666 on: May 03, 2019, 01:34:42 AM »
She couldn't identify the men who tortured her because they had put a bag over her head ... why was that perjury? and why did she receive time for perjury when Amaral received a suspended sentence?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2667 on: May 03, 2019, 01:43:02 AM »
You would also have to define the charge.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #2668 on: May 03, 2019, 07:08:54 AM »
Have you any concerns about this case?
Do you believe there was enough satisfactory evidence to convict her?
I love how all of the supporters here have to support convicted child killer Leonor Cipriano by default, en masse, because if they don't they validate their nemesis Amaral.
So maybe the question should be, how dogmatic and pious does one need to be to defend a convicted child killer to prove a point. We can all do the closed, loaded question routine.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 09:40:57 AM by Brietta »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2669 on: May 03, 2019, 07:22:41 AM »
On the eve of her dissappearence...??
I think you'll find that was May 2nd 2007.
Why did you refer to her as Maggie?  You seem to be taking the piss out of a missing child.