Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243579 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2760 on: May 05, 2019, 10:39:21 AM »
Big man, old ground again, but both Kate and Gerry told numerous friends and family, and in turn they told the media many, many times.
Unless the friends and family all lied, of course. Or Gerry and/or Kate lied, of course.

You obviously don't understand the term, "Jemmied."  And I thought you were from Glasgow.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2761 on: May 05, 2019, 10:41:59 AM »
No it's not, racist*. There's a very well established list of people who all went on record and discussed 'jemmied' or a variation thereof and they all state Kate or Gerry said so.
I would be arsed to provide a list, but you would dismiss it out of hand, so no real point.

*That's a joke, you're not racist, big man.

AFAIAC...neither kate nor Gerry used teh ...they were under the impression taht the window had been forced open...which suggests to me they were telling the truth

Offline The General

« Reply #2762 on: May 05, 2019, 10:44:33 AM »
You obviously don't understand the term, "Jemmied."  And I thought you were from Glasgow.
Jemmied: To crack open with a big, old crow bar. To go equipped to break and enter. To lever open a locked shutter, window, roller shutter, car door.
I understand the term alright. But an unlocked shutter doesnae need nae jemmyin.
'Look, I can literally open it from the outside, look everyone, it merely pushes up'.
Hence the revisionism.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline The General

« Reply #2763 on: May 05, 2019, 10:46:23 AM »
AFAIAC...neither kate nor Gerry used teh ...they were under the impression taht the window had been forced open...which suggests to me they were telling the truth
So all of these friends and family all decided upon the same term independently of eachother?
Maybe they were telling the truth, maybe they thought they had been jemmied. Without checking.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2764 on: May 05, 2019, 10:46:46 AM »
Jemmied: To crack open with a big, old crow bar. To go equipped to break and enter. To lever open a locked shutter, window, roller shutter, car door.
I understand the term alright. But an unlocked shutter doesnae need nae jemmyin.
'Look, I can literally open it from the outside, look everyone, it merely pushes up'.
Hence the revisionism.

This does not always require a Jemmy.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2765 on: May 05, 2019, 10:48:52 AM »
If the PJ had been eise they would have recorded the statements in English... It was pretty stupid of them not to

When visiting other coountries it's necessary to accept that they do things differently.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #2766 on: May 05, 2019, 10:51:37 AM »
This does not always require a Jemmy.
A large screwdriver? A wrecking bar? A 1t excavator? A lollipop stick? A twig? A Twiglet? A 0.4mm Feeler Gauge? A horse's femur? A scaffold pole? A carrot?
Are we agreed that the implement needs to be at least stronger than the material of the mechanism which it is forcing?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2767 on: May 05, 2019, 10:54:12 AM »
When visiting other coountries it's necessary to accept that they do things differently.

doesnt make it right...a recent case in DUbai where the statement was written in arabic with no translation offered and the suspect forced to sign...by your argument you class taht as acceptable

Offline The General

« Reply #2768 on: May 05, 2019, 10:59:40 AM »
doesnt make it right...a recent case in DUbai where the statement was written in arabic with no translation offered and the suspect forced to sign...by your argument you class taht as acceptable
Dubai with their version of Shari'a law? That Dubai?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2769 on: May 05, 2019, 11:06:01 AM »
A large screwdriver? A wrecking bar? A 1t excavator? A lollipop stick? A twig? A Twiglet? A 0.4mm Feeler Gauge? A horse's femur? A scaffold pole? A carrot?
Are we agreed that the implement needs to be at least stronger than the material of the mechanism which it is forcing?

Forcing what?  The Shutters were later found to be lifted by hand by a Sceptic.  But no one knew that at the time.

Jemmied for Breaking In has long been common parlance in Glasgow.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2770 on: May 05, 2019, 11:08:08 AM »

Why should it be acceptable to British people? Who put us in charge of what's right or wrong? It's not as though our judiciary and police are perfect; they're not.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #2771 on: May 05, 2019, 11:23:17 AM »
Why should it be acceptable to British people? Who put us in charge of what's right or wrong? It's not as though our judiciary and police are perfect; they're not.

It's not a matter  of right or wrong, it's a matter of what is legally required or accepted in the country involved.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2772 on: May 05, 2019, 11:43:00 AM »

Then you have no concept of justice and... Right and wrong

Portugal is a signatory to the Echr....I doubt the way statements were taken would be regarded as acceptable..
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 03:23:19 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2773 on: May 05, 2019, 03:24:26 PM »
Then you have no concept of justice and... Right and wrong

Portugal is a signatory to the Echr....I doubt the way statements were taken would be regarded as acceptable..

In what way were they not acceptable iyo?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2774 on: May 05, 2019, 03:26:35 PM »
In what way were they not acceptable iyo?

No Proof that they were accurate.