Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243559 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2850 on: May 10, 2019, 06:02:00 PM »
Eddie barked incorrectly 11 times ? Is that what you would have us believe ?

Now here’s the thing. If Eddie had barked at only one item connected to the McCanns I can believe that that could have been a false alert but to alert 11 times and only to items belonging to the parents stretches even my credulity to breaking point. For that to have happened Eddie couldn’t simply have been wrong, in fact it would suggest that his owner was behaving in a dishonest manner. This however begs the question what he had to gain from such behaviour? He would know that no forensics would be found to legitimise the alerts and, as he himself says, the alerts are only of evidential value if they are verified by forensics.

So what did Grime have t gain ?
One word: Zampo.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2851 on: May 10, 2019, 06:15:56 PM »
Eddie barked incorrectly 11 times ? Is that what you would have us believe ?

Now here’s the thing. If Eddie had barked at only one item connected to the McCanns I can believe that that could have been a false alert but to alert 11 times and only to items belonging to the parents stretches even my credulity to breaking point. For that to have happened Eddie couldn’t simply have been wrong, in fact it would suggest that his owner was behaving in a dishonest manner. This however begs the question what he had to gain from such behaviour? He would know that no forensics would be found to legitimise the alerts and, as he himself says, the alerts are only of evidential value if they are verified by forensics.

So what did Grime have t gain ?

I believe grime encouraged eddie to alert in place where evidence might be found...like cuddle cat...what did grime have to gain........he may have found important evidence
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 06:32:29 PM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2852 on: May 10, 2019, 06:54:44 PM »
I believe grime encouraged eddie to alert in place where evidence might be found...like cuddle cat...what did grime have to gain........he may have found important evidence

What evidence?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2853 on: May 10, 2019, 06:55:30 PM »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #2854 on: May 11, 2019, 10:15:41 AM »
The Senior Investigating Officer (SIO) in Jersey apparently laid great store in “similar fact evidence” which I refer to as The Moorov Doctrine the principals of which are ...
Series of offences connected closely in "time, character and circumstance and have underlying unity." Evidence of one witness in a series of two or more separate offences capable of providing corroboration for the evidence of a witness in another case or cases.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moorov_v_HM_Advocate

On the basis of which the belief and the mystique which sceptics have woven around Eddie the dog tends to be blown out of the water when the results of the Jersey investigation are considered rationally in conjunction with what happened in Portugal.

I believe 160 individuals alleged being abused in Haute de la Garenne … I do not believe a single one of whom alleged anything about murder.
The actual informant was a psychotic woman and maybe? Eddie barking at concrete when her information was being evaluated.  Something profound certainly happened to change the SIO opinion.

Snip
As the emails to Coupland demonstrate, at first Harper (SIO) displayed a healthy scepticism. So what made him change his mind? According to a senior detective who worked on Harper's team, one factor was sniffer dog Eddie's handler, Martin Grime.
'Grime made a presentation, showing him [Harper] a video of the dog finding the "scent of death" in Kate and Gerry McCann's car,' the detective said.
'They were still formal suspects and the case had got worldwide publicity. It seemed to get Lenny very excited.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1217863/Bungled-Jersey-child-abuse-probe-branded-20million-shambles.html

Exhibit JAR6 definitely wasn't any part of a human body ... expert opinion classed it as wood.

I find this defence hilarious. If they have nothing to hide why bother  attacking the dogs? The book burners are surley in tow with the criminals when they refuse to have every aspect of the case looked at in details  rather than here
 Maddie was gone whooosh!  she was stole whoooosh. It wasn't us   whooosh. Yawn!

The other defence is: kate was wearning trousers which she wore to work. (GP=Corpse cadaver contamination) Lace made this clain on another thread It wasn't deleted- this will be. Because the supporters like the parents are out to enure their reputation is kept in tack IMO... sadly this is futile, as more people are becoming aware of the  the parents bizzare behaviour.

The parents also refute the woke and wandered theory as they say she couldn't get out and how rediculous it was to suggest it- however, they left a door unlocked so that Maddie could get out to.... oh it's just pathetic the rubbish they spout.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2855 on: May 11, 2019, 10:22:15 AM »

What did grime have to gain - well he would have had a lot to lose if Maddie had been found safe and well.

Wouldnt he D

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2856 on: May 11, 2019, 10:33:55 AM »

What did grime have to gain - well he would have had a lot to lose if Maddie had been found safe and well.

Wouldnt he D

No he wouldnt... It's happened before... The handler simply says the alerts are due to Cross contamination ...grime never said the alerts were to Madeleine... In fact he said they could be due to other scenarios... Read his statement

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2857 on: May 11, 2019, 10:40:48 AM »
I find this defence hilarious. If they have nothing to hide why bother  attacking the dogs? The book burners are surley in tow with the criminals when they refuse to have every aspect of the case looked at in details  rather than here

The other defence is: kate was wearning trousers which she wore to work. (GP=Corpse cadaver contamination) Lace made this clain on another thread It wasn't deleted- this will be. Because the supporters like the parents are out to enure their reputation is kept in tack IMO... sadly this is futile, as more people are becoming aware of the  the parents bizzare behaviour.

The parents also refute the woke and wandered theory as they say she couldn't get out and how rediculous it was to suggest it- however, they left a door unlocked so that Maddie could get out to.... oh it's just pathetic the rubbish they spout.

no one is attacking the dogs...I for one just want to correct the lies told about the dogs so we can judge tehm objectively......

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2858 on: May 11, 2019, 11:28:49 AM »
No he wouldnt... It's happened before... The handler simply says the alerts are due to Cross contamination ...grime never said the alerts were to Madeleine... In fact he said they could be due to other scenarios... Read his statement

That's IYO - what you think he would say.

IMO he would have lost his credibility - if Maddie had turned up.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #2859 on: May 11, 2019, 11:42:50 AM »
no one is attacking the dogs...I for one just want to correct the lies told about the dogs so we can judge tehm objectively......

EXACTLY! no one knows whos cadaver  gave an alert- which is why it is bizarre that Gerry laughs and tells Sandra to ask the dogs. Making fun of a serious situation. Hello Gerry your daughter may have been killed in the apartment by paedophiles...

Well maybe he knows that didn't happpen. Without a serious discussion on a serious matter  what ARE we to believe-he laughs at the thought of it....
 I would be frantic if it was my daughter...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2860 on: May 11, 2019, 11:59:12 AM »
EXACTLY! no one knows whos cadaver  gave an alert- which is why it is bizarre that Gerry laughs and tells Sandra to ask the dogs. Making fun of a serious situation. Hello Gerry your daughter may have been killed in the apartment by paedophiles...

Well maybe he knows that didn't happpen. Without a serious discussion on a serious matter  what ARE we to believe-he laughs at the thought of it....
 I would be frantic if it was my daughter...

no one knows if it was a cadaver eddie alerted to...thats teh basics

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2861 on: May 11, 2019, 12:33:21 PM »

Are you expressing your belief that Kate's trousers smelled of cadaver?

How do you explain that when the dog inspected them in the rented villa there was no alert ... but later, when the dog inspected them once they had been moved to the gymnasium, the dog alerted?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2862 on: May 11, 2019, 12:59:40 PM »
Are you expressing your belief that Kate's trousers smelled of cadaver?

How do you explain that when the dog inspected them in the rented villa there was no alert ... but later, when the dog inspected them once they had been moved to the gymnasium, the dog alerted?

Clothes have to be screened separately because the dog has to get close to the item to 100% positively identify it. A general human example - you spend an evening in a smokey bar and you can smell the odour on the clothes when you get home but the dog can detect minute levels of odour - that's part of their training.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2863 on: May 11, 2019, 01:03:55 PM »
Clothes have to be screened separately because the dog has to get close to the item to 100% positively identify it. A general human example - you spend an evening in a smokey bar and you can smell the odour on the clothes when you get home but the dog can detect minute levels of odour - that's part of their training.

if all the clothes are put in one box they will contaminate each other...thats why they store evidence in plastic bags...the pj didnt have a clue

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2864 on: May 11, 2019, 01:18:07 PM »

Don’t you think it’s a little far fetched to suppose that Eddie was wrong 11 times and only to items related to the parents ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?