Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243594 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2910 on: May 11, 2019, 07:52:26 PM »
sophistry

noun
the use of clever but false arguments, especially with the intention of deceiving.
"trying to argue that I had benefited in any way from the disaster was pure sophistry"
a fallacious argument.
plural noun: sophistries
synonyms:   specious reasoning, the use of fallacious arguments, sophism, casuistry, quibbling, equivocation, fallaciousness"

Basically accusing Davel of lying.

so is taht acceptable

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2911 on: May 11, 2019, 07:55:42 PM »
ive posted teh same many times...grime didnt want to miss any evidence and the alerts are therefore affected by this...look at cuddle act

Okay the questions you don’t want to answer. How do you know Eddie didn’t spend as much time in Murat’s villa as 5a ?
If Grime didn’t want to miss any evidence why did he not act in the same away at all locations searched?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2912 on: May 11, 2019, 08:01:24 PM »
Okay the questions you don’t want to answer. How do you know Eddie didn’t spend as much time in Murat’s villa as 5a ?
If Grime didn’t want to miss any evidence why did he not act in the same away at all locations searched?

its the PJ who raised this question not me .....we know eddie ignored the car...and was called back.....we know eddie ignored cuddlecat and was called back...we have an edited version of the dog video supplied by Levy...we dont know how much its been edited..

waht we do know is SY are prepared to dismiss teh cadaver alerts and state maddie may still be alive..can you expalin taht

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2913 on: May 11, 2019, 08:02:19 PM »
there are 4 guests raeding this thraed....at night its often zero

Yup.

I often go to bed with a smaller than usual number of views on my blog.  And wake up in the morning to find it has gone 'viral'.

Perhaps Wordpress is lying to me over the stats?

Or perhaps someone simply put something out on social media, and a bunch of insomniac guests decided to have a peek?

Try it for yourself.   A blog or forum.  Then you will find out for yourself.
What's up, old man?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2914 on: May 11, 2019, 08:03:47 PM »
its the PJ who raised this question not me .....we know eddie ignored the car...and was called back.....we know eddie ignored cuddlecat and was called back...we have an edited version of the dog video supplied by Levy...we dont know how much its been edited..

waht we do know is SY are prepared to dismiss teh cadaver alerts and state maddie may still be alive..can you expalin taht

You stated Eddie didn’t spend as much time at Murat’s house as at 5a. Do you have a cite for that ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2915 on: May 11, 2019, 08:04:33 PM »
Yup.

I often go to bed with a smaller than usual number of views on my blog.  And wake up in the morning to find it has gone 'viral'.

Perhaps Wordpress is lying to me over the stats?

Or perhaps someone simply put something out on social media, and a bunch of insomniac guests decided to have a peek?

Try it for yourself.   A blog or forum.  Then you will find out for yourself.

again you are quoting personal experience which you cannot verify...what we do know as a fact is your blog has next to no comments...which would indicate next to no interest

Offline barrier

« Reply #2916 on: May 11, 2019, 08:07:40 PM »
again you are quoting personal experience which you cannot verify...what we do know as a fact is your blog has next to no comments...which would indicate next to no interest

If your post's were taken out of the equation,I'd venture this site as little interest.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2917 on: May 11, 2019, 08:08:55 PM »

May I respectfully ask you if understand the difference between a blog and a forum?
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2918 on: May 11, 2019, 08:09:32 PM »
If your post's were taken out of the equation,I'd venture this site as little interest.

really...you think apart from me this site has little interest...I do keep debate going which expalins teh support to keep me here

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2919 on: May 11, 2019, 08:12:30 PM »
May I respectfully ask you if understand the difference between a blog and a forum?

No...because its an oxymoron

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2920 on: May 11, 2019, 08:15:05 PM »
so is taht acceptable
Ask for a cite.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2921 on: May 11, 2019, 08:17:02 PM »
Ask for a cite.

you have said faith is basically calling me a liar....ive asked you if thats acceptable.......

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2922 on: May 11, 2019, 08:18:25 PM »
I have heard it all now....Eddie knew it was a crime scene...which begs the question, why didn’t he alert to Murat’s gaff, forensics had been carried out there too ?

The Murat villa was searched in the presence of Robert and Mrs Murat who accompanied the search teams.
Snip
The entire property was inspected by colleagues from Local Crime Section and Police Science Laboratory, with respective photographic reports made, with special focus on R.Murat's room and the vehicles.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ROBERT-MURAT.htm

I cannot see any indication that the same intrusive forensic tests which were carried out in apartment 5A were conducted in the Murat villa.
Do you have a cite in support of your assertion?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2923 on: May 11, 2019, 08:23:04 PM »
No...because its an oxymoron

I can only assume you don't.

Basically, I broadcast on my blog.

Whilst I interact on this forum.

Simple.   &^^&*
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2924 on: May 11, 2019, 08:27:55 PM »
you have said faith is basically calling me a liar....ive asked you if thats acceptable.......
She used the word sophistry which isn't an actual lie.  Get her to show you examples (cites) of your sophistry is my suggestion to you.  Is she correct or not?  That is not my role to determine that.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.