Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243526 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2940 on: May 12, 2019, 12:53:01 AM »
Why do you think the Police Science Laboratory was there if not to take forensics?

Davel claimed that Eddie may have reacted to the chemicals used during forensic examinations. He gave no cite. I am simply saying that forensic examinations were also carried out in Murat’s villa, however Eddie did not alert there. Whether those examinations were intrusive or not is beside the point or indeed who was present

The link I provided states concisely that the Police Science Laboratory took photographs with special focus on Robert Murat's room and vehicles.  That is it.
If you are claiming the Murat villa was subject to the same forensic inspection that 5A was ... it will be necessary for you to provide a cite.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2941 on: May 12, 2019, 01:03:46 AM »
The link I provided states concisely that the Police Science Laboratory took photographs with special focus on Robert Murat's room and vehicles.  That is it.
If you are claiming the Murat villa was subject to the same forensic inspection that 5A was ... it will be necessary for you to provide a cite.

Please quote where I said the same inspection ? I said AN inspection using, I would presume, the same chemicals as those used in 5a. If you have evidence that this wasn’t so I’ll gladly concede the point. Perhaps it would be a good idea though while looking for cites to ask Davel for one for his claim that the dogs were in Murat’s villa for a shorter time than 5a ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2942 on: May 12, 2019, 01:33:34 AM »
5 blog posts this year and 16 comments some from yourself.  When did you start your blog?  1926?

Crikey, only 5 blog posts this year?   Can you add up?   *&^^&
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2943 on: May 12, 2019, 08:15:39 AM »
Yes, only 5, unless you have another blog I am not aware of.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2944 on: May 12, 2019, 12:34:12 PM »
How many did you think it was?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2945 on: May 12, 2019, 12:38:48 PM »
Yes, only 5, unless you have another blog I am not aware of.

I've done more than that, and I rarely get any comments.  But people are reading.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2946 on: May 12, 2019, 12:46:56 PM »
How many did you think it was?

I have been deliberately not posting during May, to avoid a clash with the 12th anniversary and Madeleine's 16th birthday, when I anticipated a flurry of media coverage.

However, it normally takes around 10 days to do some proper research, so that's my average posting rate.

There's quite a few articles stacked up in the pipeline.
What's up, old man?

Offline The General

« Reply #2947 on: May 12, 2019, 12:54:24 PM »
I have been deliberately not posting during May, to avoid a clash with the 12th anniversary and Madeleine's 16th birthday, when I anticipated a flurry of media coverage.

However, it normally takes around 10 days to do some proper research, so that's my average posting rate.

There's really no need to justify yourself to anyone.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2948 on: May 12, 2019, 12:55:58 PM »

But how many are actually posted on the site for this year.
1. Madeleine – The McCann’s War by Paulo Reis
2.  Madeleine – Netflix site traffic
3.  Madeleine – cadaver dog senses
4.  Gonk on holiday – birthday bash
5.  Gonçalo – scrubs up nicely

So I can only see 5 for this year.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2949 on: May 12, 2019, 01:06:28 PM »

I see this as a sterile debate, and one which has nothing to do with the thread title.

But for what it's worth, it's been a quiet day on my blog so far.  Half way through the day and only 48 views so far.

Does anyone fancy popping over to nudge it up to 50?   *&(+(+
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2950 on: May 12, 2019, 01:42:15 PM »
I see this as a sterile debate, and one which has nothing to do with the thread title.

But for what it's worth, it's been a quiet day on my blog so far.  Half way through the day and only 48 views so far.

Does anyone fancy popping over to nudge it up to 50?   *&(+(+
The fact is VS was correct there had only been 5 new blogs this year.  Some good ones I see.  Keep up the good work SIL.
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2951 on: May 12, 2019, 01:43:39 PM »

Thank you for verifying that I can indeed count.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2952 on: May 12, 2019, 02:10:22 PM »
Thank you for verifying that I can indeed count.

Whereas I was not pedantic enough to check.

You might like to read the Netflix site traffic one - it was quite revealing.

By the way, I've got a free copy of Paulo Reis' book, thanks to a tip-off from a forum member.  It's in my backlog to-do list, because my better half is shortly to take our Kindle to the UK for a week.

Thanks for reminding me.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2953 on: May 12, 2019, 02:14:46 PM »

By the way, I've got a free copy of Paulo Reis' book, thanks to a tip-off from a forum member.  It's in my backlog to-do list, because my better half is shortly to take our Kindle to the UK for a week.

Thanks for reminding me.

i saw the free offer but still didnt bother...he would have to pay me to read it

Offline The General

« Reply #2954 on: May 12, 2019, 02:21:19 PM »

Thanks for reminding me.
You can read it on your PC or laptop on Kindle Cloud Reader.....
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum