Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243550 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #3015 on: May 12, 2019, 08:40:09 PM »
It was Paolo's link. It was for 24 hours. In the name of Brian Blessed, I beg you to believe me!

He's turned sceptical.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3016 on: May 12, 2019, 08:41:53 PM »
It was Paolo's link. It was for 24 hours. In the name of Brian Blessed, I beg you to believe me!

the post should still be there where he gave the link...could you provide it...robs just given me a warning re no cite for vanessa mae...so I think I should be able to ask you for a cite

Offline The General

« Reply #3017 on: May 12, 2019, 08:42:38 PM »
12 years ago ...Maddie disappeared........for twelve years her parents have been persecuted on sites such as this one...can you let it go
Eh? Do what now?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3018 on: May 12, 2019, 08:43:31 PM »
Prove it.

you have given me a warning for not providing a cite for vanessa mae....I thought you were joking...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanessa-Mae...have a look

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3019 on: May 12, 2019, 08:46:52 PM »
Eh? Do what now?
I like that question "Do what now?"
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3020 on: May 12, 2019, 08:47:52 PM »
you have given me a warning for not providing a cite for vanessa mae....I thought you were joking...
@)(++(**%87
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3021 on: May 12, 2019, 08:50:25 PM »
there is no sign up...its one click to read...it doesnt expalin taht the one click commits you to a contract

I got stitched up by Amazon Prime last year, which I hadn't agreed to.  So I made a fuss and told them to put the money back in my bank account, which they did.

They tried it on again this year, but my bank wasn't wearing it this time.  They refused the payment request.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3022 on: May 12, 2019, 09:05:24 PM »
shes was an olympic skier...a little known fact

A little known fact???

I remember the incident well, so perhaps you could select between fame as a skier or a little known fact.  Perhaps not.

It's on her Wiki page, along with her real claim to fame.  Think brain organisation.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3023 on: May 12, 2019, 09:07:02 PM »
You were right, but you didn't respond quick enough. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanessa-Mae
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 09:13:07 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3024 on: May 12, 2019, 09:10:18 PM »
You were right, but you didn't respond quick enough.

That is pushing your luck, if you ask me.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3025 on: May 12, 2019, 09:12:40 PM »
I got stitched up by Amazon Prime last year, which I hadn't agreed to.  So I made a fuss and told them to put the money back in my bank account, which they did.

They tried it on again this year, but my bank wasn't wearing it this time.  They refused the payment request.

Thank you Eleanor..simply clicking a button ties you into an agreement....you have shown taht amazon do employ some pretty dodgy practices

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3026 on: May 12, 2019, 09:15:00 PM »
A little known fact???

I remember the incident well, so perhaps you could select between fame as a skier or a little known fact.  Perhaps not.

It's on her Wiki page, along with her real claim to fame.  Think brain organisation.

it seems for some it is a little known and very imporatnt fact....rob gave me  waarning for not providing a cite for it..

I dont see why she is singled out as for brain organisation......there are plenty of others

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3027 on: May 12, 2019, 09:15:38 PM »
Paulo Reis himself gave the link.

so wheres the link...cite

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3028 on: May 12, 2019, 09:16:46 PM »
Thank you Eleanor..simply clicking a button ties you into an agreement....you have shown taht amazon do employ some pretty dodgy practices

Amazon does indeed employ dodgy practices.  This was Amazon France by the way.

Although I have to say that I was most impressed by my bank refusing to pay them when the previous episode happened a year ago.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3029 on: May 12, 2019, 09:17:46 PM »
That is pushing your luck, if you ask me.

I think it is  a particularly stupid warning....I dont want to trouble John but Robs behaviour is very odd