Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 527804 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #3450 on: September 19, 2019, 09:14:08 PM »
That makes the intrusion into his family's tragedy acceptable?
When he has a good day at cricket we keep getting reminded he was born in New Zealand.  No mention of where he was born when he is dismissed for a low score.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3451 on: September 19, 2019, 09:15:41 PM »
Ben Stokes is in the newspapers because of his job.
So?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3452 on: September 24, 2019, 08:47:20 PM »
Ben was doing his job. His family had nothing to do with his work therefore, they were dragged into what was a painful time for the family and not in the public interest- he hits a ball with a bat.

Just like it is not in the public interest if celebrities/movie stars/sports people are gay/trans/lesbian (unless the sport gender specific i.e  womens tennis. javlin etc)

The McCanns courted the media, they used is shamelessly to put up a defence.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline barrier

« Reply #3453 on: January 06, 2020, 09:17:48 AM »
Just had a look nothing happening,the oldest being dealt with this week is from 2006,using that as a bench mark,come back in 2031,oh the tension.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

« Reply #3454 on: January 06, 2020, 09:47:59 PM »
Just had a look nothing happening,the oldest being dealt with this week is from 2006,using that as a bench mark,come back in 2031,oh the tension.

All the good it will do anyhow. Portugal will just tear it up- the EU is losing its clout!

Offline barrier

« Reply #3455 on: February 04, 2020, 06:16:21 PM »
Its not even known if its admissible yet according to this.

A spokesman for the European Court of Human Rights said: “Before the end of the year there will be a preliminary examination by the court regarding the admissibility of the application.’’

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/madeleine-mccann-parents-taking-legal-21424013

As if.

A source close to the UK police probe into Madeleine’s disappearance said that could fuel 'resentment’.

Soon be time for the will they won't they fund the investigation further.(Home office)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 06:19:35 PM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3456 on: February 04, 2020, 06:32:49 PM »

A spokesman for the European Court of Human Rights said: “Before the end of the year there will be a preliminary examination by the court regarding the admissibility of the application.’’

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/madeleine-mccann-parents-taking-legal-21424013

As if.

A source close to the UK police probe into Madeleine’s disappearance said that could fuel 'resentment’.

Soon be time for the will they won't they fund the investigation further.(Home office)

12 million squid squandered by SY, with nothing to show for it except the elimination of a sighting the McCanns don't want eliminating.

I'm sure we can all think of much better things to blow 12 million squids on. Like snake oil or London Bridge.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3457 on: February 04, 2020, 06:44:37 PM »

As if.

So it hasn't even reached the admissibility test stage yet, let alone being presented for a judgement.

Potentially years to run before a result it would seem.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

« Reply #3458 on: February 04, 2020, 11:12:47 PM »
So it hasn't even reached the admissibility test stage yet, let alone being presented for a judgement.

Potentially years to run before a result it would seem.

If Ever!

as there is  now Brexit -I believe many other nations will join us and leave the EU  which means defunct EU Court.

Boy that would hurt... would they get a refund?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3459 on: February 05, 2020, 07:35:12 AM »
If Ever!

as there is  now Brexit -I believe many other nations will join us and leave the EU  which means defunct EU Court.

It's the ECHR court not the EU court.... Several sceptics seem to have made, the, same mistake

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3460 on: February 05, 2020, 11:35:16 AM »
If Ever!

You don't know very much do you.  ECHR has nothing to do with The EU or Brexit.

Offline barrier

« Reply #3461 on: February 05, 2020, 05:56:30 PM »
You don't know very much do you.  ECHR has nothing to do with The EU or Brexit.

Some one forgot to tell the McCanns then.

'EXASPERATED' Madeleine McCann’s parents fear Brexit uncertainty is delaying Euro court battle to silence shamed conspiracy cop

Family spokesperson Clarence Mitchell said last night: “They are exasperated by this and want to draw a line under it all.”

A close pal of the couple added: “It just drags on and on and causes them even more anguish.

“It could be several years or more before they get an outcome. It’s indefinite.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9941816/madeleine-mccann-kate-gerry-brexit-uncertainty-delay-court-battle-amaral-cop/amp/

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3462 on: February 05, 2020, 05:59:10 PM »

'EXASPERATED' Madeleine McCann’s parents fear Brexit uncertainty is delaying Euro court battle to silence shamed conspiracy cop

Family spokesperson Clarence Mitchell said last night: “They are exasperated by this and want to draw a line under it all.”

A close pal of the couple added: “It just drags on and on and causes them even more anguish.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9941816/madeleine-mccann-kate-gerry-brexit-uncertainty-delay-court-battle-amaral-cop/amp/

Still nothing to do with The EU or Brexit.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3463 on: February 05, 2020, 06:00:53 PM »

media non-story linking the McCanns to Brexit.  Next!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3464 on: February 05, 2020, 06:03:03 PM »

So you believe an unnamed source, and an article in the Sun..
Mistaken seems to think the EU court is the same as the ECHR... anyone with any sense knows it isn't..