Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243584 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1275 on: April 18, 2019, 12:49:19 PM »
The PJ/GNR seem to accept that others had altered the original scene.

I think you are correct ... unfortunately the lie was created with the headline of 'A badly told story' leaked to the Portuguese press by the police before some of those who were present at the scene had even been interviewed.

With that ... I think the die was cast ... and the foundation of many sceptic beliefs was laid.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1276 on: April 18, 2019, 01:59:12 PM »
Pegasus's theory uses the eye-witness evidence of Kate McCann & provides an explanation of the crime scene. Many sceptics do not believe Kate found the window & shutter as she described yet adhere to the theory the crime scene was staged. So, I ask again - how does the scene found by the GNR/PJ fit with the narrative of a staged crime scene? It can't work both ways.

Actual evidence vs Peggy invented burglar opening a window and doing a runner

The curtains stayed closed all week in that bedroom and Kate never touched it. How did her fingerprints (only 2 fingers) magically appear on the window behind non-touched curtains? It's not surprising that people don't believe her. The shutters falls back down when raised so how did Kate see them in a fully raised position? They don't even fully raise and the crime scene revealed they were stuck in a nearly closed position. Investigate the crime scene as witnesses will lie if involved.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 02:02:02 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1277 on: April 18, 2019, 02:01:34 PM »
Pegasus's theory uses the eye-witness evidence of Kate McCann & provides an explanation of the crime scene. Many sceptics do not believe Kate found the window & shutter as she described yet adhere to the theory the crime scene was staged. So, I ask again - how does the scene found by the GNR/PJ fit with the narrative of a staged crime scene? It can't work both ways.

Why is a supposed open window the sole reserve of an alleged abduction?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1278 on: April 18, 2019, 02:26:30 PM »
Actual evidence vs Peggy invented burglar opening a window and doing a runner

The curtains stayed closed all week in that bedroom and Kate never touched it. How did her fingerprints (only 2 fingers) magically appear on the window behind non-touched curtains? It's not surprising that people don't believe her. The shutters falls back down when raised so how did Kate see them in a fully raised position? They don't even fully raise and the crime scene revealed they were stuck in a nearly closed position. Investigate the crime scene as witnesses will lie if involved.

It really is very simple how Kate's fingerprints appeared on the window glass ... I think you and Pegasus already discussed this at some length.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #1279 on: April 18, 2019, 06:56:25 PM »

"States that his daughter slept without the covers, as was normal, due to the heat, with the bed sheets folded towards the foot of the bed."

(GM statement May 10th)

"So, I actually came in and Madeleine was just at the top of the bed here, where I'd left her lying, and the covers were folded down and she had her cuddle cat and blanket, were just by her head."

(GM Madeleine Was Here)

Thank you.

So in Gerry's statement of the 10th of may he says -

----- With respect to the bed where his daughter was on the night she disappeared he says that she slept uncovered, as usual when she was hot, with the bedclothes folded down. With respect to the other bed next to the window in the children's bedroom he says that it showed no signs that anyone had put their feet on it, namely, dirt or shoe prints.

So Madeleine slept uncovered when she was hot.   Kate says Madeleine was under the covers when they left 5a she thinks because she was cold.   So between them leaving her at half past eight,  and Gerry's at about 10 past 9,   Madeleine had tossed the covers off,  probably because she was hot.

So there is no mystery about any of that.  IMO

Offline jassi

« Reply #1280 on: April 18, 2019, 06:58:51 PM »
Thank you.

----- With respect to the bed where his daughter was on the night she disappeared he says that she slept uncovered, as usual when she was hot, with the bedclothes folded down. With respect to the other bed next to the window in the children's bedroom he says that it showed no signs that anyone had put their feet on it, namely, dirt or shoe prints.

So Madeleine slept uncovered when she was hot.   Kate says Madeleine was under the covers when they left 5a she thinks because she was cold.   So between them leaving her at half past eight,  and Gerry's at about 10 past 9,   Madeleine had tossed the covers off,  probably because she was hot.

You suggesting that she folded the covers back, as described by Gerry,  herself ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1281 on: April 18, 2019, 07:03:10 PM »
It really is very simple how Kate's fingerprints appeared on the window glass ... I think you and Pegasus already discussed this at some length.

Yes we discussed a lot of things.

It would be very simple if she said it in her statement at the time or any reconstruction. As soon as the curtains whooshed she knew her daughter had been abducted but didn't go immediately outside to check the car park open window side but ran through the patio door in the opposite direction for help.

"The window in Madeleine's room remained closed, but she doesn't know if it was locked, blinds and curtains drawn. The window remained like this since the first day, night and day. She never opened it. If somebody saw the window blinds in Madeleine's room open, it was not Kate who opened them, she never saw them open." https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 07:06:14 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1282 on: April 18, 2019, 07:58:33 PM »
Yes we discussed a lot of things.

It would be very simple if she said it in her statement at the time or any reconstruction. As soon as the curtains whooshed she knew her daughter had been abducted but didn't go immediately outside to check the car park open window side but ran through the patio door in the opposite direction for help.

"The window in Madeleine's room remained closed, but she doesn't know if it was locked, blinds and curtains drawn. The window remained like this since the first day, night and day. She never opened it. If somebody saw the window blinds in Madeleine's room open, it was not Kate who opened them, she never saw them open." https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm

After looking out of the window Kate's very normal reaction was a panicked search of the apartment for Madeleine;  she then raised the alarm.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1283 on: April 18, 2019, 08:27:10 PM »
That is NOT in her statement even after it was read back to her.

"Faced with this situation,she verified that the twins were in their respective beds, unlike Madeleine, who had disappeared. The cover was pulled back and the toys were on the pillow as usual. After searching the whole apartment thoroughly, the interviewee went back, scared and shocked, to the restaurant, to alert her husband and the others to the disappearance." https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm

She could see the twins in their cots and an open window without going to it.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1284 on: April 18, 2019, 08:47:24 PM »
Thank you.

Of course there's no mystery.
Mine could be under the covers, on top of the covers, even  a few times in one of their brother's bed or even sometimes having slid out of their bed fast asleep on the floor.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1285 on: April 18, 2019, 09:00:05 PM »
"Madeleine she was in the same position in which he had left her at the beginning of the night." http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-ARGUIDO.htm

Same position when he later checked. How did Kate see it so differently?

*%87

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1286 on: April 18, 2019, 09:03:20 PM »
"Madeleine she was in the same position in which he had left her at the beginning of the night." http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-ARGUIDO.htm

Same position when he later checked. How did Kate see it so differently?

*%87

To answer your question.
I don't know.
Do you have an explanation?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1287 on: April 18, 2019, 09:05:14 PM »
Yep and it connects to another room.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1288 on: April 18, 2019, 09:06:49 PM »
Yep and it connects to another room.

And?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1289 on: April 18, 2019, 09:28:52 PM »
And?

It will stay AND on a public forum but if the parents can't agree then you have to question if she was in bed.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 09:32:08 PM by pathfinder73 »