Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243539 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1425 on: April 21, 2019, 09:27:52 AM »
Finding a few cells of maddies DNA in the boot of the car would be insignificant and would not solve the case in a week... It's total rubbish... Colin Sutton seems to be making a fool of himself Re DNA although some can't see it

There again as a former MET police inspector,his knowledge probably outweighs those that think he may be making a fool of himself,nothing like an armchair detective in all things forensic it seems.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1426 on: April 21, 2019, 09:31:32 AM »

There again as a former MET police inspector,his knowledge probably outweighs those that think he may be making a fool of himself,nothing like an armchair detective in all things forensic it seems.

Sutton is a detective but has a poor knowledge of the latest trends in DNA... Rather than just accept what he, says it's worth doing some research... Which shows his knowledge of DNA transference is woefully lacking

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1427 on: April 21, 2019, 09:46:21 AM »

The met is to busy still being at the dead-end they were 12 years ago.

Cops reached a dead end when the tests came back inconclusive 12 years ago.

Wouldnt you think the mcs would want this DNA - being retested

you would think they would try anything.

What harm could it do - if they found the truth of what happened?

The Met weren't involved in the case 12 years, ago... It was the inept PJ who were, at a dead end becausevthey couldn't pin it in the parents

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1428 on: April 21, 2019, 09:48:19 AM »
Finding a few cells of maddies DNA in the boot of the car would be insignificant and would not solve the case in a week... It's total rubbish... Colin Sutton seems to be making a fool of himself Re DNA although some can't see it

That is just your opinion.

How do you know what will happen until it is tried. How do you no it would only be a few cells

As for insignificant if DNA was found in the boot - the case would be solved in less than a week.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1429 on: April 21, 2019, 09:49:36 AM »
What about evidence that isn't true, eg a false statement/ How do you classify that ?
Evidence of lying or forgetfulness or misunderstanding of course.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #1430 on: April 21, 2019, 09:50:51 AM »
That is just your opinion.

How do you know what will happen until it is tried. How do you no it would only be a few cells

As for insignificant if DNA was found in the boot - the case would be solved in less than a week.

I'm sure that in that case, a helpful spokesperson/family friend would come a long with a perfectly innocent explanation.  8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1431 on: April 21, 2019, 09:51:31 AM »
The Met weren't involved in the case 12 years, ago... It was the inept PJ who were, at a dead end becausevthey couldn't pin it in the parents

Correct - but they are still no further - I'm sure you know how much they have spent getting to their dead end.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1432 on: April 21, 2019, 09:53:09 AM »
Correct - but they are still no further - I'm sure you know how much they have spent getting to their dead end.

I don't know what the net, are investigating.. And neither do you

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1433 on: April 21, 2019, 10:28:21 AM »
I don't know what the net, are investigating.. And neither do you

So we are at a dead end too -  @)(++(*

Offline barrier

« Reply #1434 on: April 21, 2019, 10:33:33 AM »
The Met weren't involved in the case 12 years, ago... It was the inept PJ who were, at a dead end because they couldn't pin it in the parents.

Yet Rowley was more than happy  in how they dealt with the McCanns,not needing to reinvestigate them. 8(>((

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1435 on: April 21, 2019, 10:41:39 AM »
Yet Rowley was more than happy  in how they dealt with the McCanns,not needing to reinvestigate them. 8(>((

Rowley says he looked at all the evidence Re the mccanns and was happy it had all been dealt with... There us Ni evidence tbe mccanns have not been reinterviewed... It would be standard practice... Any anomolies in their statements would have come to light

Offline barrier

« Reply #1436 on: April 21, 2019, 11:34:01 AM »
Rowley says he looked at all the evidence Re the mccanns and was happy it had all been dealt with... There us Ni evidence tbe mccanns have not been reinterviewed... It would be standard practice... Any anomolies in their statements would have come to light

Just a reminder what Rowley said of the parents.

"firstly the involvement of the parents, that was dealt with at the time by the original investigation by the Portuguese. We had a look at all the material and we are happy that was all dealt with and there is no reason whatsoever to reopen that or start rumours that was a line of investigation".

So theres no evidence that the parents have been interviewed by SY.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1437 on: April 21, 2019, 11:57:03 AM »
Just a reminder what Rowley said of the parents.

"firstly the involvement of the parents, that was dealt with at the time by the original investigation by the Portuguese. We had a look at all the material and we are happy that was all dealt with and there is no reason whatsoever to reopen that or start rumours that was a line of investigation".

So theres no evidence that the parents have been interviewed by SY.

I said there's no evidence they haven't... I find it hard to believe they haven't been

Offline barrier

« Reply #1438 on: April 21, 2019, 12:16:38 PM »
I said there's no evidence they haven't... I find it hard to believe they haven't been

I'm sure some kindly spokesman would have let it be known if it were the case.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1439 on: April 21, 2019, 12:22:39 PM »
I'm sure some kindly spokesman would have let it be known if it were the case.

we have been told they have not been interviewed under caution but not told tehy have not been interviewed