Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243502 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1665 on: April 25, 2019, 08:48:23 AM »
That is not one of my roles sorry.
Oh, well John can decide if he wants someone who has been libelled joining the board then. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #1666 on: April 25, 2019, 08:53:29 AM »
If a complaint is a statement that something is unacceptable or unsatisfactory I would suggest “it’s a sad indictment on society” falls under the heading of “complaint”.  IMO.
No.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1667 on: April 25, 2019, 08:55:11 AM »
Oh, well John can decide if he wants someone who has been libelled joining the board then.
I doubt if anything said on this forum would worry her. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1668 on: April 25, 2019, 10:21:28 AM »
So deeply angry that she continued to write negative McCann stories as well as conduct negative McCann interviews for years and years after.....right up in fact until the time it was more advantageous, financially, to say she was duped. Odd that.

The point made is that the catalyst for much of the 'sceptic beliefs' with which we are familiar from social media is the senior investigating officer in Madeleine's case Goncalo Amaral.

He is now publicly accused by a reputable journalist of leaking lies to her which she then released into the public arena where they have stayed ever since.
Those lies were to the detriment of the parents of the missing child he was tasked with looking for, Madeleine.  The journalist realised when the truth became known from the released files that his actions were detrimental to the missing child ... because there was no foundation to his thesis which he had promoted using leaks to the media, herself in particular, when there was absolutely nothing to indicate that Madeleine was dead except Amaral's thesis.

If you don't see how huge and how wrong that is ... I cannot help you.  If you can't see the implications for writing off a missing child and throwing her to the wolves ...  I cannot help you there either.
Sceptic belief is built on such foundations of sand as this ... I am intrigued as to how it has been sustained for over twelve years.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1669 on: April 25, 2019, 10:28:44 AM »
The point made is that the catalyst for much of the 'sceptic beliefs' with which we are familiar from social media is the senior investigating officer in Madeleine's case Goncalo Amaral.

He is now publicly accused by a reputable journalist of leaking lies to her which she then released into the public arena where they have stayed ever since.
Those lies were to the detriment of the parents of the missing child he was tasked with looking for, Madeleine.  The journalist realised when the truth became known from the released files that his actions were detrimental to the missing child ... because there was no foundation to his thesis which he had promoted using leaks to the media, herself in particular, when there was absolutely nothing to indicate that Madeleine was dead except Amaral's thesis.

If you don't see how huge and how wrong that is ... I cannot help you.  If you can't see the implications for writing off a missing child and throwing her to the wolves ...  I cannot help you there either.
Sceptic belief is built on such foundations of sand as this ... I am intrigued as to how it has been sustained for over twelve years.
The point being made is that Sandra has had ample time and  opportunity to recant her belief, but has only recently chosen to do so.

Nowt to do with sceptic beliefs when you think it through.
What's up, old man?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1670 on: April 25, 2019, 10:48:47 AM »
The point being made is that Sandra has had ample time and  opportunity to recant her belief, but has only recently chosen to do so.

Exactly....mercurial lot these supporters.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1671 on: April 25, 2019, 11:06:54 AM »
Exactly....mercurial lot these supporters.

I don't understand why they seem to have such a burning desire to silence or discredit those who disagree with them.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1672 on: April 25, 2019, 11:34:03 AM »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1673 on: April 25, 2019, 11:35:14 AM »
I doubt if anything said on this forum would worry her.
She’s being accused of saying whatever Netflix want her to say in exchange for cash, do you think that’s a fair comment.?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1674 on: April 25, 2019, 11:48:33 AM »
She’s being accused of saying whatever Netflix want her to say in exchange for cash, do you think that’s a fair comment.?
Well she can tell us what actually happened.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1675 on: April 25, 2019, 12:13:19 PM »

I don't think that makes, any difference to the content if her claim which is pretty damning for amaral

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1676 on: April 25, 2019, 12:40:30 PM »

Sandra Felgueiras was a journalist releasing false information leaked to her by Goncalo Amaral the senior investigating officer in the case of a missing child.

She trusted her source.

The information she was given was false and designed to denigrate and cast suspicion on the parents of the child and by asserting the child was dead in effect shutting down the investigation into what had happened to her.

I think you are singularly failing to grasp the implications of that and the damage caused to Madeleine, her family and the case by the lies assiduously spread by Amaral's investigators leaking to the media throughout the early days of the investigation.

You are certainly failing to note the substance of sceptic belief spawned at that time and nurtured throughout the twelve years since if the tone of your posts is anything to go by.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1677 on: April 25, 2019, 12:54:05 PM »
Sandra Felgueiras was a journalist releasing false information leaked to her by Goncalo Amaral the senior investigating officer in the case of a missing child.

She trusted her source.

The information she was given was false and designed to denigrate and cast suspicion on the parents of the child and by asserting the child was dead in effect shutting down the investigation into what had happened to her.

I think you are singularly failing to grasp the implications of that and the damage caused to Madeleine, her family and the case by the lies assiduously spread by Amaral's investigators leaking to the media throughout the early days of the investigation.

You are certainly failing to note the substance of sceptic belief spawned at that time and nurtured throughout the twelve years since if the tone of your posts is anything to go by.

As I am not failing to realise anything, perhaps you could tone your posts down.  It would be much appreciated.

'singularly failing to grasp the implications of that and the damage caused to Madeleine'?  What a pile of nonsense!  If you know what happened to Madeleine, get in touch with OG and Porto.

But you haven't a clue, do you?
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1678 on: April 25, 2019, 01:09:25 PM »

She trusted her source.

You recently lamented what, in your opinion, was a rejected opportunity for sceptics to enlighten people. Allow ne to try once agan. There are many sceptics in my opinion who had begun to wonder about the McCanns long before any of the alleged leaks by Amaral and/or his colleagues.

The problem, imo, isn't that sceptices have failed to share, but that supporters have refused to accept what they have said. What appears to be your unshakeable belief that without Amaral there would be no sceptics is completely wrong in my opinion.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1679 on: April 25, 2019, 01:10:38 PM »
As I am not failing to realise anything, perhaps you could tone your posts down.  It would be much appreciated.

'singularly failing to grasp the implications of that and the damage caused to Madeleine'?  What a pile of nonsense!  If you know what happened to Madeleine, get in touch with OG and Porto.

But you haven't a clue, do you?

In your previous post you shot the messenger while totally ignoring the culprit who leaked the tainted information in the first instance.
Which I think suggests you fail to recognise the implications of what Amaral did and did not do and I think your post above reinforces that opinion.