Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243495 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1740 on: April 25, 2019, 08:35:33 PM »
I thought you said you had a cadaver cat.....I must be mistaken
He's had a full body shave (think sheep shearing) at Top Dogs in Lagos 2 days ago. 

There were several comments beforehand that he was fat.  Now that he has been shaved, he looks more like a skinny rat than a cat or a dog.

He's currently snoozing after a delicious meal of minced beef and his favourite kibble.

It's a tough life being a dog!
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1741 on: April 25, 2019, 08:36:31 PM »
And ? Frequently the Sun is used as cite by supporters.

It's frequently used a cite by many on here

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1742 on: April 25, 2019, 08:37:13 PM »
And ? Frequently the Sun is used as cite by supporters.
As a way to shine light onto the sceptics.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1743 on: April 25, 2019, 08:40:49 PM »
He's had a full body shave (think sheep shearing) at Top Dogs in Lagos 2 days ago. 

There were several comments beforehand that he was fat.  Now that he has been shaved, he looks more like a skinny rat than a cat or a dog.

He's currently snoozing after a delicious meal of minced beef and his favourite kibble.

It's a tough life being a dog!

Why did you get your dog shaved

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1744 on: April 25, 2019, 08:45:55 PM »
Why did you get your dog shaved
Heat.  He had a tongue as long as the red carpet up to Buckingham palace.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1745 on: April 25, 2019, 08:46:34 PM »
I thought you said you had a cadaver cat.....I must be mistaken
He might have a dead cat.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1746 on: April 25, 2019, 08:47:17 PM »
Heat.  He had a tongue as long as the red carpet up to Buckingham palace.

Ive read it's not a good idea..

shaving a dog make it cooler?
Shaving Doesn't Keep Your Dog Cool. ... First of all, whatever fuzzy coat is left after shaving will prevent cool air from getting to the skin. But the shaved coat also lets the sun through to the skin. This exposes him to the danger of overheating, sunburn and potentially even skin cancer.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1747 on: April 25, 2019, 08:54:46 PM »
Ive read it's not a good idea..

shaving a dog make it cooler?
Shaving Doesn't Keep Your Dog Cool. ... First of all, whatever fuzzy coat is left after shaving will prevent cool air from getting to the skin. But the shaved coat also lets the sun through to the skin. This exposes him to the danger of overheating, sunburn and potentially even skin cancer.

He's a lot happier without the hair than he was with it.   Just get over it.   I'm not going to take lessons from someone who thinks that my dog is a cat.

(&^&
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1748 on: April 25, 2019, 09:01:35 PM »
He's a lot happier without the hair than he was with it.   Just get over it.   I'm not going to take lessons from someone who thinks that my dog is a cat.

(&^&

That's not my opinion... It seems it's a widely held opinion... Not held by those charging to do it of course.. I've got a German Shepherd.. They have a double coat and certainly shouldn't be shaved

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1749 on: April 25, 2019, 09:07:50 PM »

(&^&
Don’t listen to Davel, what does he know?
https://pets.webmd.com/features/shaving-dog-or-cat-during-summer#1
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1750 on: April 26, 2019, 06:54:36 AM »
As I understand 24 Horas is, the equivalent

That's the second Portuguese newspaper you've said that about but you need to provide evidence because imo Portugal doesn't have a newspaper equivelant to The Sun.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1751 on: April 26, 2019, 07:22:27 AM »
That's the second Portuguese newspaper you've said that about but you need to provide evidence because imo Portugal doesn't have a newspaper equivelant to The Sun.
What are your criteria upon which you wold make such an evaluation?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1752 on: April 26, 2019, 07:56:17 AM »
Follow this link, scroll down and there is a front page of 24 Horas, screaming Gerry McCann is not Madeleine’s biological father.  Similar or dissimilar to the Sun in forum members views?

https://theh8.org/deconstructing-the-madeleine-mccann-story/

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1753 on: April 26, 2019, 08:00:43 AM »
Don’t listen to Davel, what does he know?
https://pets.webmd.com/features/shaving-dog-or-cat-during-summer#1
Since my dog fits all the criteria for shaving in that article I'm glad we got him shaved.

And anybody looking at him would know he is now coping better with Algarvian heat and a wet campo.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1754 on: April 26, 2019, 08:07:00 AM »
Since my dog fits all the criteria for shaving in that article I'm glad we got him shaved.

And anybody looking at him would know he is now coping better with Algarvian heat and a wet campo.
Excellent news.