Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243584 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1860 on: April 26, 2019, 06:46:57 PM »
i think I can say with certainty taht whilst posters here and elsewhere havent moved on from gemmied shutters in the last 12 years ...SY and the PJ have

SY got to a few yrds,theres gold in them there hills,certainly wasn't a body.I wonder how much a yard that was,£thousands,£hundreds of thousands?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1861 on: April 26, 2019, 06:47:57 PM »
Much the same as the McCanns who, according to sceptics left a huge trail of clangers, howlers and metaphorical  arrows with “guilty as hell” pointing at their heads yet still managed to dispose of a child’s body so brilliantly, in a tourist resort in the evening without the use of a car, a spade or a fridge freezer that to this day it has never been found.  How did they do it?
Wheelie bin.
What's up, old man?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1862 on: April 26, 2019, 06:48:20 PM »
i think I can say with certainty taht whilst posters here and elsewhere havent moved on from gemmied shutters in the last 12 years ...SY and the PJ have

Yes, they've got as far as theorising that Maddie may have left the apartment on her own, according to the press. Ignoring the window evidence altogether.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1863 on: April 26, 2019, 06:48:35 PM »
So we're happy now then that the burglarductor(s) made good their escape through the patio door and not the non-jemmied window?

Or some one else left by the patio doors. 8(>((
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1864 on: April 26, 2019, 06:48:54 PM »
What could they possibly charge her with?
Who talked about charging her for that?  I am talking arousing (further) suspicion.  If Kate is blatantly making up stuff that she claims came from the police files then it stands to reason the police would know she was inventing it and was a liar.  This would not reflect very well on her and if she really is guilty of murder or whatever it is you believe she is guilty of, then providing the police with this sort of ammunition would seem somewhat foolish.  No doubt you have smart answer as to why you are right and I am wrong, I look forward to hearing it. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1865 on: April 26, 2019, 06:49:22 PM »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1866 on: April 26, 2019, 06:50:44 PM »
Wheelie bin.
Oh, you’ve come round to that conclusion now have you?  Was a time when you claimed all Portuguese rubbish was hand sorted and that there was no way a body would have gone unnoticed.  So, if you want to dispose of a body forever in Portugal just chuck it in a bin.  I see...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1867 on: April 26, 2019, 06:51:23 PM »
Who talked about charging her for that?  I am talking arousing (further) suspicion.  If Kate is blatantly making up stuff that she claims came from the police files then it stands to reason the police would know she was inventing it and was a liar.  This would not reflect very well on her and if she really is guilty of murder or whatever it is you believe she is guilty of, then providing the police with this sort of ammunition would seem somewhat foolish.  No doubt you have smart answer as to why you are right and I am wrong, I look forward to hearing it.

How would we know if Kate was suspected?
It's not like they'd tell us is it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1868 on: April 26, 2019, 06:52:23 PM »
Ta Da!
If Gerry was Smithman then we know the corpse was uncovered.  So, you think he just tossed an uncovered corpse in a bin and hoped for thr best? 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1869 on: April 26, 2019, 06:52:51 PM »
Yes, they've got as far as theorising that Maddie may have left the apartment on her own, according to the press. Ignoring the window evidence altogether.
They certainly  didnt

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1870 on: April 26, 2019, 06:54:35 PM »
Wheelie bin.

What a disgusting suggestion.. And you wonder why the mccanns do not return your emails or offers for help..they probably think you are totally daft
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 06:57:12 PM by Davel »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1871 on: April 26, 2019, 06:54:48 PM »
If Gerry was Smithman then we know the corpse was uncovered.  So, you think he just tossed an uncovered corpse in a bin and hoped for thr best?

Maybe. It's not impossible is it. Quite quick & simple really, & I've seen nothing to prove that didn't happen.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1872 on: April 26, 2019, 06:55:33 PM »
Oh, you’ve come round to that conclusion now have you?  Was a time when you claimed all Portuguese rubbish was hand sorted and that there was no way a body would have gone unnoticed.  So, if you want to dispose of a body forever in Portugal just chuck it in a bin.  I see...

If a big strapping lad like Corrie McKeague can dissappear into the ether of the waste disposal,how simple for a small un like Madeleine.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1873 on: April 26, 2019, 06:55:41 PM »
Maybe. It's not impossible is it. Quite quick & simple really, & I've seen nothing to prove that didn't happen.
LOL.  OK, The body was thrown uncovered in the bin by Smithman.  Now explain the dog alerts to the hire car.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1874 on: April 26, 2019, 06:55:49 PM »
What a disgusting suggestion.. And you wonder why the mccanns do not return your emails or offers for help

The Maddie in the bin theory is old news. I've mentioned it many times.