Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243527 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1890 on: April 26, 2019, 07:13:54 PM »
What a daft comment.. It just about sums up the average.. Or below average.. Sceptic reasoning

Well it hasn't has it.

What happened to Maddie?

No one knows, she's still missing & her parents are still shifty af.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1891 on: April 26, 2019, 07:15:30 PM »
David Payne says they both had bags,err.

"What about a kit bag? Would they have a kit bag with them?”
Reply "Err he certainly didn’t have a great big tennis bag or a, you know, err I mean I used to be a squash, a semi-professional squash player and you know they certainly didn’t have anything that I would call a kit bag from days when I played…”
1485 "Yeah.”
Reply "You know, a lot of sport, err if they had a rucksack with some water in that would be, you know, about as big as it got, you know a small rucksack. But it certainly wasn’t a big tennis, you know, things that you could put a tennis racquet in.”
1485 "Yeah.”
Reply "There was nothing of that size that you could hide a, a tennis racquet in or anything like that, it would have been just purely, if they had anything…”
1485 "Yeah.”
Reply "It would have been something that had their water in.”
1485 "So as opposed to a bag it’d be something like a rucksack, if at all?”
Reply "If, if at all, yeah.”
1485 "Yeah.”
Reply "Yeah.”
1485 "And is that the same for Kate?”
Reply "Yeah, yeah.”

[/color]
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

Nothing you could hide a tennis racquet in....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1892 on: April 26, 2019, 07:15:40 PM »
As is the witness description of Kate & Gerry carrying a big black bag & acting suspiciously.
Where does this bit you’re so fond of repeating fit in with the “disposal by Smithman by bin” bit? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1893 on: April 26, 2019, 07:15:59 PM »
Well it hasn't has it.

What happened to Maddie?

What does "still shifty af. " mean?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1894 on: April 26, 2019, 07:18:54 PM »
Well it hasn't has it.

What happened to Maddie?

And that’s all you have to go on after 12 years of doubting.  LOLOLOL.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1895 on: April 26, 2019, 07:19:52 PM »
Where does this bit you’re so fond of repeating fit in with the “disposal by Smithman by bin” bit?

Ask the McCanns, they'd know.

Offline The General

« Reply #1896 on: April 26, 2019, 07:20:45 PM »
It’s a wonder all murderers don’t use this foolproof method of body disposal isn’t it?  Why is it not more commonly used do you think?
It is.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline The General

« Reply #1897 on: April 26, 2019, 07:21:53 PM »
What does "still shifty af. " mean?
He's a famous grime DJ from Eastbourne.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline barrier

« Reply #1898 on: April 26, 2019, 07:23:12 PM »
It’s a wonder all murderers don’t use this foolproof method of body disposal isn’t it?  Why is it not more commonly used do you think?

There was/is speculation Muriel McCkay was believed to have been fed to the pigs,should that be discounted as well.The Pj interviewed him, SY wanted to interview the pig farmer if I recall.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2784.4140
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1899 on: April 26, 2019, 07:25:25 PM »
Nothing you could hide a tennis racquet in....

Why would you want to hide a tennis racket,unles of course you're shit at the game and don't want to draw attention.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1900 on: April 26, 2019, 07:26:53 PM »
There are a lot of missing persons who are never found.  It could be more common than we know.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1901 on: April 26, 2019, 07:27:48 PM »
Ask the McCanns, they'd know.
I’m asking you, you think they’re guilty af, believe Smithman was Gerry, that he chucked a body uncovered in the bin, so work it out.  I dare you to use some actual grey matter for a change.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1902 on: April 26, 2019, 07:29:23 PM »

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1903 on: April 26, 2019, 07:30:41 PM »
And that’s all you have to go on after 12 years of doubting.  LOLOLOL.

That seems to be the crux of the sceptics beliefs.
A gut feeling even on the first day that Madeleine's parents were "shifty".
Then an ever lasting belief in the early days of ghastly libellous press reporting, and a  belief in the supposed discrepancies in the files, and on and on, even though almost twelve years have passed, and these "shifty" parents sought  the reopening of their daughter's disappearance  and gained that reopening of their daughters disappearance which has two current investigations .
Neither of which seems to be focussing on Madeleine's parents.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1904 on: April 26, 2019, 07:30:53 PM »
There are a lot of missing persons who are never found.  It could be more common than we know.
. Perhaps something needs to be done about it then.  What’s the solution?  Cadaver dogs to ride with every bin lorry is my suggestion, any others?