Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243593 times)

Offline The General

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1980 on: April 26, 2019, 09:44:50 PM »
I'm sure they loved their children, it's just, they loved Tapas even more.
History will resolve to rest on this quote as a fitting epitaph to the whole sorry saga.
It's a work of unbridled genius.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1981 on: April 26, 2019, 09:45:19 PM »
The bins were not searched by the PJ for some days. The bins are emptied in the early hours of the morning. I’m sure the parents meant her to be found, just didn’t figure on the emptying of the bins so early I suppose.
Any explanation for this belief of yours, that the McCanns expected Madeleine to be found, when apparently disposing of a body in a bin is a sure fire way of disappearing it forever? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1982 on: April 26, 2019, 09:45:51 PM »
Of course, they didn't abduct their own child.
So what is your belief?

Accidental death & concealment, or manslaughter & concealment.

Either way, I'm yet to see any proof or much evidence for that matter, that either didn't happen & an abduction did, despite 'not suspects' & 12 million spent etc etc
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1983 on: April 26, 2019, 09:46:35 PM »
You really do believe that one or both of Madeleine's parents chucked her dead body in a wheelie bin?

No I don’t believe they simply chucked her in a bin however I do believe that it’s a possibility that they placed her in the bin hoping she’d be found when the search began....unfortunately they had no knowledge of bin collection times, in the U.K. they are usually after 8am.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 09:48:55 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1984 on: April 26, 2019, 09:49:55 PM »
No I don’t believe they simply chucked her in a bin however I do believe that it’s a possibility that they placed her in the bin hoping she’d be found when the search began.
Ah.  Not thrown away like rubbish, but placed tenderly amongst the fish heads and soiled nappies.  I see...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1985 on: April 26, 2019, 09:51:30 PM »
No I don’t believe they simply chucked her in a bin however I do believe that it’s a possibility that they placed her in the bin hoping she’d be found when the search began.

Ok you believe that parents of a much loved child was "placed" in a wheelie bin after finding her dead in their apartment.
Hoping she would be found when the search began.
And that would prove what?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1986 on: April 26, 2019, 10:01:17 PM »
Many loving and careful and responsible parents have made a wrong decision.

When you say " unloving" do you mean the McCanns didn't love their children?

I judge by actions, not words. .
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #1987 on: April 26, 2019, 10:01:27 PM »
Ok you believe that parents of a much loved child was "placed" in a wheelie bin after finding her dead in their apartment.
That the bin men were fastidious. Come on Ernie, open the bin, have a wee squizz inside, check for LPG bottles, depleted plutonium, dead children.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1988 on: April 26, 2019, 10:01:47 PM »

Sorry I’m not with you.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1989 on: April 26, 2019, 10:02:05 PM »
Folded what?  What time was the alarm raised?  Tell me precisely.

You folded on 'where was Gerry between 10.00 & 10.10' telling me to 'read the files'.
I thought that would be a simple task for a man of your knowledge.

It's hard to be precise about what time the alarm was raised, one witness gives 9.50, others 10.00, some later still.

I'm pretty sure I know what precise time the Smiths sighting was though, 10.03.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1990 on: April 26, 2019, 10:04:07 PM »
Are there any Mods here tonight?

No idea. Brietta has decided to go incognito.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1991 on: April 26, 2019, 10:06:16 PM »
Are there any Mods here tonight?
Oh dear, have I upset you ?   Very sorry, I thought you were man enough for a bit of banter.  I don’t really think you’re a silly clot,  in fact I think you’re a jolly lovely fellow.  Better?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1992 on: April 26, 2019, 10:07:00 PM »
I judge by actions, not words. .

So the McCann children were "unloved"
Was this being "unloved";just in the week of the holiday in PDL or from their births?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1993 on: April 26, 2019, 10:07:38 PM »
I didn't. don't and never will believe that responsibe, careful and loving parents leave their children alone in an unlocked apartment every night while they go out. I have always had and will always have the utmost sympathy for Madeleine McCann, and could not, cannot and will not sympathise with those who put her in danger. 

Their behaviour was irresponsible, careless, unloving and selfish in my opinion. All of them.
There was no malice aforethought involved ... unlike the malicious actions of sceptics over the past twelve years inclusive of total disregard for the wellbeing of Madeleine's siblings ... proving exactly the measure of their real regard for the welfare of children.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1994 on: April 26, 2019, 10:09:07 PM »
You folded on 'where was Gerry between 10.00 & 10.10' telling me to 'read the files'.
I thought that would be a simple task for a man of your knowledge.

It's hard to be precise about what time the alarm was raised, one witness gives 9.50, others 10.00, some later still.

I'm pretty sure I know what precise time the Smiths sighting was though, 10.03.
The general consensus is 10pm, as confirmed by some of the witnesses and the PJ agreed - Gerry was at the table at the time of the alarm. If the Smith sighting was at 10.03pm, talk is through the chain of events leading up to it, in your opinion.