Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243569 times)

Offline Erngath

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2025 on: April 26, 2019, 10:54:19 PM »
You're like Austin Powers; it's like you just rocked up from the 70's and everyone's talking a groovy, new lingo called Internet.

Are you really sure you should have made that post?
Quite disappointing for you.
Not one of your best.
"groovy"  "new lingo"   (&^&
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline The General

« Reply #2026 on: April 26, 2019, 11:00:11 PM »
Are you really sure you should have made that post?
Quite disappointing for you.
Not one of your best.
"groovy"  "new lingo"   (&^&
Good evening, Ernie, you're as good sport.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline misty

« Reply #2027 on: April 26, 2019, 11:03:25 PM »
Let's not look in the the tip for an burglarductor who is now in a taxi in Tunis with the wee an in a holdall......
.....I thought there was an abduction? Why are we sifting through generations of Portuguese domestic detritus?

Abduct, abuse, kill, dump - that's a common MO for any abductor.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2028 on: April 26, 2019, 11:10:20 PM »
You're like Austin Powers; it's like you just rocked up from the 70's and everyone's talking a groovy, new lingo called Internet.
How rude!!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2029 on: April 26, 2019, 11:11:20 PM »
Apparently not. I wonder why it took a seasoned drug trafficking detective, who was used to investigating various methods of concealment of cargo, a whole week to reach such a moment?
Because he wasn’t all that bright?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2030 on: April 26, 2019, 11:12:55 PM »
Let's not look in the the tip for an burglarductor who is now in a taxi in Tunis with the wee an in a holdall......
.....I thought there was an abduction? Why are we sifting through generations of Portuguese domestic detritus?
Because a few sceptics here like totally buy into the chucked in a bin theory, baby. 

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2031 on: April 27, 2019, 12:54:06 AM »
The general consensus is 10pm, as confirmed by some of the witnesses and the PJ agreed - Gerry was at the table at the time of the alarm. If the Smith sighting was at 10.03pm, talk is through the chain of events leading up to it, in your opinion.

Gerry was not at the table at 10:03pm. Matt said Kate checked at 9:50pm and she wasn't gone that long. Nobody was at the table at that time. Fiona thought it was as early as 9:45 and the waiter also said that time. 10:03 does not add up except for Gerry. The wise know the meaning of that time!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2032 on: April 27, 2019, 06:25:49 AM »
Blimey,supporters turning sceptical about the girl living happily ever after under the surveillance of SY.Who'd have thunk it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2033 on: April 27, 2019, 07:03:50 AM »
I think the twins' parents will have prepared them for much of what they might encounter on the internet and how best to cope with it.
There is an element of responsible parenting in that anyway ... but the added hazards the McCann children must undoubtedly learn to cope with are reprehensible and one of the more unedifying aspects of sceptic legacy.
A more unedifying legacy is for the twins is growing up without what should be their big sister with out fully understanding and knowing the reasons why.

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2034 on: April 27, 2019, 07:04:48 AM »
Also allows for woke and wandered.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2035 on: April 27, 2019, 07:31:25 AM »
Blimey,supporters turning sceptical about the girl living happily ever after under the surveillance of SY.Who'd have thunk it.
So its ok for sceptics to treat all supporters as one, but not ok for supporters to generalise about sceptics views?  I see.  As far as I’m aware only one supporter on here has ever voiced the belief you have described. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2036 on: April 27, 2019, 07:58:08 AM »
A more unedifying legacy is for the twins is growing up without what should be their big sister with out fully understanding and knowing the reasons why.

I think the twins have had as normal and stable a childhood as their parents were able to give them despite being the members of a family with one missing member and despite vile, constant and deliberate endeavours to destroy the health and wellbeing of their parents over a twelve year unrelenting period.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #2037 on: April 27, 2019, 08:07:38 AM »
I think the twins have had as normal and stable a childhood as their parents were able to give them despite being the members of a family with one missing member and despite vile, constant and deliberate endeavours to destroy the health and wellbeing of their parents over a twelve year unrelenting period.

From what quarters?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2038 on: April 27, 2019, 08:11:09 AM »

From what quarters?
Facebook, Twitter, Forums, newspaper comments, Amazon, blogs, please feel free to add to the list.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2039 on: April 27, 2019, 08:12:11 AM »
Do keep up with the debate and don't cherry pick posts to suit your particular prejudices.  The post was in reply to why search rubbish tips etc for a kidnapped child?

All possibilities have to be eliminated ... and given that Madeleine was looked for and not found and no remains have been found over twelve years ... it raises the hope that she was not treated as abducted children quite often are and heightens the possibility that she survived whatever ordeal she may have suffered when she vanished on 3rd May 2007.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....