Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243523 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2160 on: April 27, 2019, 09:35:50 PM »
You can say whatever you like.  I'm not bothered... I value my dogs opinion far greater than I do yours.

That explains a lot.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #2161 on: April 27, 2019, 09:39:13 PM »
That explains a lot.

He's so not bothered, yet has to keep replying  @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2162 on: April 27, 2019, 09:39:55 PM »
That explains a lot.

You totally miss the point.. It's not the mccanns that are important... It's the rule of law... Of decency..
I'm simply totally against anonymous keyboard warriors spewing their bile in the net..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2163 on: April 27, 2019, 09:43:22 PM »

He's so not bothered, yet has to keep replying  @)(++(*

No I'm not bothered... Personally... But I find it sad fir my children that they have to grow up in a world where people feel they have the right to be unpleasant to others.

Do you really think I care what a couple if posters here who dint even know me.. Think of me.. It's laughable ..
In reality I have sympathy  for those who feel that way... They simply can't be very happy in themselves... Imo
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 09:47:02 PM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2164 on: April 27, 2019, 09:44:41 PM »
No I'm not bothered... Personally... But I find it sad fir my children that they have to grow up in a world where people feel they have the right to be unpleasant to others.

Physician heal thyself.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2165 on: April 27, 2019, 09:47:55 PM »
Physician heal thyself.

It's not me who needs healing.. It's those who are consumed by bitterness and anger.... And the desire to hurt others
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 09:50:40 PM by Davel »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2166 on: April 27, 2019, 10:21:50 PM »
Of course you’re not...that’s why you keep mentioning it.

That appears to be a personal observation rather than an ad hom.  If an argument was proposed that used that personal observation as a reason it was valid then I would then class it as an ad hom.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 10:37:02 PM by Brietta »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2167 on: April 28, 2019, 08:01:20 AM »
Why won’t sceptics tell us what they believe then and put us in no doubt?  We know you believe nothing but you are something of an anomaly iMO.

Why are people assumed to have beliefs? Believers believe sceptics wonder.. If you're looking for beliefs tou're asking the wrong people imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2168 on: April 28, 2019, 08:04:20 AM »
Why are people assumed to have beliefs? Believers believe sceptics wonder.. If you're looking for beliefs tou're asking the wrong people imo.

You have quite a number of beliefs... You believe the statements are accurate.  You believe the dig alerts have significance... You believe the mccanns may have lied... And lots more

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2169 on: April 28, 2019, 08:48:13 AM »
Hilarious.  So in your opinion there are no McCann sceptics who believe the McCanns are covering up a death and faking an abduction?  There are no sceptics who believe that Gerry is Smithman or that Madeleine was placed tenderly in a bin with the expectation that she would soon be recovered?   There are no sceptics who believe the alarm was raised at 9.50pm or 10.13pm, but definitely not 10pm?  There are no sceptics that believe the last photo was faked?  There are no sceptics who believe that at least one other member of the Tapas group is lying to protect the McCanns?  There are no sceptics who believe at least one of the Tapas group is a paedo?  You’re a sceptic who only wonders but do you really believe what you have just written, seriously? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2170 on: April 28, 2019, 09:01:21 AM »
Hilarious.  So in your opinion there are no McCann sceptics who believe the McCanns are covering up a death and faking an abduction?  There are no sceptics who believe that Gerry is Smithman or that Madeleine was placed tenderly in a bin with the expectation that she would soon be recovered?   There are no sceptics who believe the alarm was raised at 9.50pm or 10.13pm, but definitely not 10pm?  There are no sceptics that believe the last photo was faked?  There are no sceptics who believe that at least one other member of the Tapas group is lying to protect the McCanns?  There are no sceptics who believe at least one of the Tapas group is a paedo?  You’re a sceptic who only wonders but do you really believe what you have just written, seriously?

If they have such beliefs why do you call them sceptics?

"a person inclined to question or doubt accepted opinions."
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2171 on: April 28, 2019, 09:05:21 AM »

Because they are sceptical of the mccanns... Doesn't mean they have no beliefs relating to the case

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2172 on: April 28, 2019, 09:08:27 AM »

I’m a dog and PJ sceptic, why do you call me a believer?  We call you sceptics because that is the word agreed upon by this forum, there are plenty of others I could use but I’d just get more warnings.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #2173 on: April 28, 2019, 09:34:55 AM »

Supporters are sceptics by nature,they are sceptical of sceptics.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2174 on: April 28, 2019, 09:36:47 AM »
Supporters are sceptics by nature,they are sceptical of sceptics.
Everyone on the planet has beliefs and scepticism, to claim to have no beliefs about this case is excrement from the back end of a bull IMO.