Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243514 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2475 on: April 30, 2019, 05:49:29 PM »
Is it a sceptic belief that the police search under the coordinator Amaral was inadequate?

Was he given enough time seeing as grange are racing ahead after 8 yrs.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2476 on: April 30, 2019, 05:51:51 PM »

I don't see anyone disallowing individuals their say ... is that what you are contending in your post?

It would be nice if others refrained from heaping abuse on them when they did so. 

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2477 on: April 30, 2019, 05:52:29 PM »
Would you care to support that statement ?
Without being verbally abusive.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2478 on: April 30, 2019, 05:59:59 PM »
You have used the word comment throughout your post so I think it's, safe to assume it's comments you are referring to... Comments, are fine but what is being discussed here is, abuse
Abusive comments too.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2479 on: April 30, 2019, 06:02:01 PM »

So you keep saying - so what.
So I think you need to include abduction in the list of reasons Madeleine hasn't been found.
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2480 on: April 30, 2019, 06:12:25 PM »
I haven't researched metal recycling plants in Spain.  Have you?

What diplomatic bag?  Are you teasing?

I have read up somewhat on the previous missing child case Amaral was involved with.

Nope ... I never tease ... I believe it was discussed by sceptics that Madeleine had been smuggled out of the country using that method.  Why not when we have a plethora of blue bags ... tennis bags ... and a golf bag 
Snip
09:44 Cut to Studio

JP: Hernâni, I hand over to you the first comments.

HC: The question is, following that thesis regarding the hypothesis that the girl was carried in a bag…

JP: In a golf bag.

HC: In a golf bag or in a sports bag, the question is...

JP: Let me just show the picture. [Behind HC and GA there is a flat TV screen, Gerald McCann carrying a Golf bag is shown] Here it is, Gerry McCann with the golf bag, I have to stress that this picture was taken by a British photojournalist, Brian Bould.           ~   Morais
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2481 on: April 30, 2019, 06:24:45 PM »
I have read up somewhat on the previous missing child case Amaral was involved with.

Nope ... I never tease ... I believe it was discussed by sceptics that Madeleine had been smuggled out of the country using that method.  Why not when we have a plethora of blue bags ... tennis bags ... and a golf bag 
Snip
09:44 Cut to Studio

JP: Hernâni, I hand over to you the first comments.

HC: The question is, following that thesis regarding the hypothesis that the girl was carried in a bag…

JP: In a golf bag.

HC: In a golf bag or in a sports bag, the question is...

JP: Let me just show the picture. [Behind HC and GA there is a flat TV screen, Gerald McCann carrying a Golf bag is shown] Here it is, Gerry McCann with the golf bag, I have to stress that this picture was taken by a British photojournalist, Brian Bould.           ~   Morais

OK.  So nothing to do with a diplomatic bag.
What's up, old man?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2482 on: April 30, 2019, 06:38:26 PM »
OK.  So nothing to do with a diplomatic bag.

Do you believe there is any merit  in the theory that Madeleine's body was hidden in a blue bag or a golf bag?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2483 on: April 30, 2019, 06:40:02 PM »
You still believe her father put her in the rubbish bin?

I think it’s a possibility....I’m sure, if he did it, it was heartbreaking for him.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #2484 on: April 30, 2019, 06:45:49 PM »

Do you believe there is any merit  in the theory that Madeleine's body was hidden in a blue bag or a golf bag?

Is there anything to refute it as a possibility ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #2485 on: April 30, 2019, 06:46:11 PM »
I think it is a pretty usual police procedure in missing person investigations. Wonder why Amaral didn't bother? It helps in a process of elimination.  I think it might have been a useful device for Amaral to think about when not planning what his next press release implicating witnesses was going to consist of.

What is the picture supposed to represent,are they looking for a body,body parts,drug paraphanalia,guns,knives?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2486 on: April 30, 2019, 06:46:32 PM »
I think it’s a possibility....I’m sure, if he did it, it was heartbreaking for him.

Do you believe he would have wrapped her little body carefully in some type of covering and placed her tenderly in the bin or just opened the lid of the bin and thrown her in with just her little pyjamas on?

Offline barrier

« Reply #2487 on: April 30, 2019, 06:46:57 PM »

tannerman made no mention. 8(0(*

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2488 on: April 30, 2019, 06:47:35 PM »

So you do believe it is a possibility.

Offline jassi

« Reply #2489 on: April 30, 2019, 06:49:42 PM »
So you do believe it is a possibility.

Your level of comprehension of the written word seems very low, considering that you are supposed to be a teacher.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future