Author Topic: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?  (Read 411399 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Could an intruder have opened the shutter and climbed in the window?
« Reply #1050 on: October 14, 2014, 02:40:24 AM »
... left evidence on the window....
Do you have a photo by the PJ forensics team of this evidence?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1051 on: October 14, 2014, 11:15:54 AM »

I believe that may be the infamous one of the technician taking samples the only protective clothing in evidence being one glove.

However, if the shutter was raised from the inside there would be no fingerprints on it from inside the room ... as the mechanism is controlled by the cord at the side.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 12:21:19 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1052 on: October 14, 2014, 07:48:44 PM »

VESTIGES COLLECTED
5….. Fingerprints….Inside interior window of the children’s bedroom…..DBT…..Suf

Observations: The fingerprint traces collected are identified as being the middle finger of the left hand (3x) and forefinger of the left hand (2x), of the missing girl’s mother,
The fingerprint inspection was only carried out on the inside of the window because it was night time, the location was sealed and preserved so that light conditions would permit the inspection of the residence to be finalised.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FINGERPRINTS.htm

« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 07:53:17 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1053 on: October 14, 2014, 09:02:45 PM »
@Pathfinder thanks, her 5 fingerprints which you posted were not on the window handle, and not on any part of the aluminium, they were on the inside surface of the glass.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1054 on: October 14, 2014, 09:39:08 PM »
@Pathfinder thanks, her 5 fingerprints which you posted were not on the window handle, and not on any part of the aluminium, they were on the inside surface of the glass.

… and commensurate with Dr McCann’s description of leaning out of the open window when she discovered Madeleine was gone. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1055 on: October 14, 2014, 10:15:15 PM »
  … and commensurate with Dr McCann’s description of leaning out of the open window when she discovered Madeleine was gone.
Precisely.

Viewed from inside, it is the right half of the sliding window which was open.
Someone leaning out of that open window to look left and right, would place their right hand on the wall, and their left hand on the window.

The left palm would lean on the aluminium frame of the already opened sliding section of the window, and their left fingers, extending further, would leave fingerprints on the inside surface of the glass of that sliding section.

And that is exactly what the 5 fingerprints are - left fingers on the inside surface of the glass.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 10:20:16 PM by pegasus »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1056 on: October 15, 2014, 06:06:58 PM »

Source?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1057 on: October 15, 2014, 06:27:26 PM »
Source?

What's your explanation for their positioning? I've worked it out.  pegasus has worked it out. I believe the police may have worked it out.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1058 on: October 15, 2014, 08:42:17 PM »
Source?
Not the source but here is video of looking out the window, from Mr Amaral's video, at 17:29 and at 17:44
http://youtu.be/hjtbaFZ01bA?t=7m27s
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 09:03:22 PM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1059 on: October 15, 2014, 09:00:14 PM »
@pathfinder here is one source 17:11 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNI5up44Nho

Offline John

« Reply #1060 on: October 21, 2014, 12:30:09 AM »
That's what you say but the experts disagree with you and agree with the mccanns

I wasn't aware SY have carried out forensics at 5a, have you a cite?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 01:15:02 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #1061 on: November 02, 2014, 04:49:51 AM »
Its ludicrous to think the window was used why? First off here we go again there was a bed DIRECTLY under it. So who would use it to go out? They would have to open the window with a child in the arms stand on the bed balance etc ....... it would leave DNA everywhere unless the guy was wearing a full on protective suit.

To open it from the outside didnt i read the other day that this particular blind cant be opened from the outside. It can be lifted up by about an inch but then the ratchet system stops it from being pushed up as you have to use the internal system to do that, a bit like a seat belt? Besides which they make a noise.

No I have always believed the child was taken out of the front door. Its easy and it makes sense.

Lets face it anyway, if someone is clever enough to drug 3 children, take one without any traces, or anyone seeing them, and the child is never found, then that same someone is cleverer enough to procure a key.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 01:14:41 AM by John »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1062 on: November 02, 2014, 08:27:44 AM »
Its ludicrous to think the window was used why? First off here we go again there was a bed DIRECTLY under it. So who would use it to go out? They would have to open the window with a child in the arms stand on the bed balance etc ....... it would leave DNA everywhere unless the guy was wearing a full on protective suit.

To open it from the outside didnt i read the other day that this particular blind cant be opened from the outside. It can be lifted up by about an inch but then the ratchet system stops it from being pushed up as you have to use the internal system to do that, a bit like a seat belt? Besides which they make a noise.

No I have always believed the child was taken out of the front door. Its easy and it makes sense.

Lets face it anyway, if someone is clever enough to drug 3 children, take one without any traces, or anyone seeing them, and the child is never found, then that same someone is cleverer enough to procure a key.

The shutters do make a noise ... but in a place where hearing the noise made by shutters being raised and lowered is commonplace ... who is going to notice?  Who was there to notice given the secluded situation of that window.

The shutters can be raised in less than a minute.  I refer you to Heriberto's hypothesis where he does just that.  He includes a sequence from Pat Brown's video showing the shutters of 5a being raised almost completely without using the internal mechanism.
http://espacioexterior.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-madeleine-mccann-abduction-janosch.html
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 01:16:00 AM by John »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1063 on: November 20, 2014, 05:21:25 PM »
Going back to a very basic question.

Imagine a petty thief desperate for 30 euros to buy drugs looking at this apartment.
No pre-casing, just a quick check then decide whether anyone is home or not.
He has seen an adult leave.
Excellent this means there are probably a few bits of jewellery and maybe a camera or cash inside to steal.
He listens at the only pedestrian-level window and hears silence.
He listens at the front door and hears silence.
He can see that there is only one low light on inside at the lounge.
(And not required but he possibly knocks gently on the front door and no-one answers.

What does the petty thief decide?
(A) There must be someone home.
(B) Everyone is out.

Get the right answer and the rest of part one is fairly inevitable

« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 05:29:52 PM by pegasus »

Offline jassi

« Reply #1064 on: November 20, 2014, 05:28:01 PM »
Would he necessarily have seen anyone leave if he was near the front door and they were exiting from the patio side of the apartment?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future