Author Topic: The Arizona Rifle Tests  (Read 2321 times)

Offline John

The Arizona Rifle Tests
« on: March 08, 2012, 06:47:32 PM »
Here is a post he made today...

Now that tests have been carried out in Arizona and it has been established a silencer was not used when Sheila was shot, then of course the blood inside the silencer could not have been unique and exclusive to Sheila?

It had to be blood from one or other of the other four victims, which is precisely that which was argued by Jeremy's legal team at the time of the original trial?

Link

Why is he still blabbering on about some of the blood swabbed from the silencer not being Sheila's when the DNA tests carried out latterly proved that they were.  The samples were an exact match to Sheila's birth mother.

Readers should note that the analysis in Arizona was done on the basis of old photos and not actual skin examinations.  They were also not carried out using the actual murder weapon. IMO they are as worthless as the paper they are written on.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 05:38:58 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Weety

Re: The Arizona Rifle Tests
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 07:07:33 PM »
The DNA evidence was deemed useless during the last appeal because of the potential for innocent contamination.

I'll be interested to see what the Arizona tests actually were. From what's been said the tests were on pig skin (not sure whether the skin was still on the pig or not) and I'm struggling to think what they could be other than someone firing a rifle until the muzzle gets hot, placing it against the pig skin and then comparing the resultant mark with the photos. At best it would result in a 'could have been'.

Also, since both pig skin and Anschultz rifles were available in 1985, would this even be considered as new evidence?

I'm thinking there must be more to it. Simon McKay is far from stupid.